Chapter 10

Pretty Boy

Chapter 10: You’re indebted to me!!!

 

Sandara didn’t go to school for a week, thanks to her cast. Well, she can actually go to school with it, but because a lot of girls hated her, she was afraid that they might take advantage of her current situation. During her one week stay at her house, Jiyong never failed to send her a box of chocolates a day. She hated it because her life started to turn bizarre ever since she met him, but she also loved it at the same time because she just LOVE chocolates. As soon as she finally got rid of her cast (She even forced the doctor to remove it), she already went back to school with one thing in mind: Find Jiyong.

Sandara walks in the school’s hallway like a predator looking for her prey, and for the first time, the fangirls were afraid to approach her. She finally stopped at a familiar door with the skull, and a grin forms on her lips before entering the room and casually sitting beside a wide-eyed Jiyong. All the members of CNBB turned silent as they stared at her in disbelief. Not only did she entered their room without permission but she also sat beside their leader, G-Dragon.

Jungshin: ! It’s her again! @__@

Yong: Sh*t! Hyung is in deep trouble now! Sandara-sshi, what are you doing here? Don’t you know this is—

Dara: Off limits to non-members. [smiles] I know that. I just want to pay this erted stalkerman a visit.

Everyone: O____O Did she just called GD a ert and a stalker?!

Jiyong buried his face on his palm and shook his head.

GD: God, what does she have in store for me now?? [whispers] Yah! What do you want now crazy woman??

Dara: You already know what. [scowls] I want IT back!

GD: [confused] I didn’t took anything from you.

Dara: Of course you did! You took my—[GD quickly covered , afraid of what she's about to say]

GD: [whispers] Don’t say a single stupid word!!

Everyone: [eyes them suspiciously]

TOP: [whispers to Seungri] Looks like she’s one of those girls that Jiyong slept with.

Seungri: [nods] And hyung might have impregnate her too!

Daesung: [eavesdropping] [gasp] I’m going to be a Godfather?!

Jungshin: [heard Daesung] Hyung, why are you going to be a Godfather?

Daesung: [whispers] Because Jiyong-hyung is going to be a father!

Minhyuk: He is? [walks to Yonghwa and Jonghyun and whispers] Did you hear that Jiyong-hyung is going to be a dad with that girl?

Jonghyun: What?!

Yong: [shocked] Where did you hear that?

Minhyuk: [shrugs] I just heard it from the other hyungs.

Yong: No way! Hyung and Crazy Dara??!

GD: [twitch][twitch] What are you guys talking about?!

TOP: [smirks] We didn’t know you’ll be a father soon Jiyong. All of us better be the Godfathers.

Jiyong then looks at them, at Sandara, then back at them.

[Realization hits him…]

GD: WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HYUNG? THERE’S NO ING WAY THAT THAT WILL HAPPEN!

Dara: [removes GD’s hands from ] AIR!!! [Inhales deeply then jabs GD’s stomach] Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!

GD: Hey! [glares]

Daesung: Aww… So that means we won’t be Godfathers?

Dara: Eeeehhh??? What is he talking about?? <-- isn’t paying attention

GD: [stands up and hoisted Dara on his shoulder]

Dara: Aaaahhh!! Let me goo!!!! [flails her hands and legs]

GD: I’ll be going out for a while. See you later punks [walks out the door with a screaming Dara]

[Silence]

YB: She’s that new girl right?

Yong: Yeah…

Daesung: [frowns] But I want to be a Godfather… [looks at Yong] You also have a girlfriend right?? Give me a godson then! [smiles]

Yong: Eh? What makes you think I have a girlfriend?

Everyone: You always have a girlfriend!

TOP: Besides, everyone already knows that you’re dating a nerdy girl. A lot of students saw you with her a lot of times already.

Seungri: Really? How come I didn’t know that?

TOP: Because I’m always updated. [smirks]

Yong: More like a gossip monger. Actually, she’s not my girlfriend…

Jungshin: But you never once went to a bookstore, and now you’re going there because of her. You even started reading books now.

Yong: I’m only doing it because we have to.

Jonghyun: What are you talking about?

Yonghwa sighed and told them to sit down. He then started telling what their fathers wanted both of them to do.

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD & DARA’s SIDE

 

Every girl stare at them(specifically at Sandara) with envy. Some girls even cried, while some approached them, which was only ignored by Jiyong.

Girls: Jiyong-Oppa… TT_TT

Sandara stopped thrashing and looked at the hallway.

GD: Yah! Are you alright?

Dara: I thought I heard some despair screams of some girls.

GD: You’re only hearing things.

Jiyong continued walking outside and stopped just in front of his Porsche and finally put her down.

GD: Woman, I’ve dated you, saved you, paid for your hospitals bills, let you sleep in my house, and you dare accuse me of stealing something I don’t even know what. You’re impossible!

Dara: [pokes his chest] Yah! I didn’t ask you to do all those things. And you DID stole something from me.

GD: Fine! I’ll pay for whatever I stole.

Dara: Eh? You can never pay for the kiss you just stole from me!

GD: [was about to get his wallet] Excuse me? Kiss? I never stole anything of that kind!

Dara: YOU DID!! [points] You!! You ki—ki—[mumbles the word kiss] me yesterday!

GD: [smirks] Why? Was that your first kiss?

Dara: Of course not! Besides, my lips are only reserved for my soulmate, and that’s not you! You’re indebted to me!!

GD: [smirks] Kiss huh? But I can’t seem to remember doing such a thing… [leans forward] How about you make me remember it? D-A-R-A~~♪

Dara: [flustered] Kyaa!! Get away ert!! [released a punch]

GD: [Easily caught her arm] You can’t beat me that easily… [leans more and smiles from ear to ear]

Dara struggles, but failed. When she saw Jiyong’s face nearing hers, all she could do was close her eyes tightly.

GD: Cute… [flicks her forehead]

Sandara’s eyes flew open and held her forehead in surprise.

GD: [sticks out his tongue] Come on. I’ll buy you something in exchange for that “kiss that I stole”

Jiyong then carried a silent (for the first time) Dara and put her on the passenger’s seat before he jogged to the driver’s seat.

 

~~~~***~~~~

CNBB ROOM

 

Everyone looked at Yonghwa in surprised. They never expected their parents to actually ask Yonghwa and Jiyong to do something like that, but what surprised them the most was that those two girls aren’t even falling for the mere presence of the Dragon Princes… [the name stuck… kekeke!!]

Daesung: Then I won’t be a Godfather yet? T_T

TOP: [Puts his arm on Daesung’s shoulder] Don’t worry, I think those two idiots will be the ones who’ll fall for those girls instead.

Daesung: What made you so sure about that?

[knock][knock]

Jungshin went to the door to open it and was surprised to see Seohyun standing there.

Hyun: [bows] Hello Avatar-chingu…

Jungshin: Uhhh… [bows reluctantly] Hello?

Everyone looked at Jungshin as he awkwardly bows at the person in front of him. They then heard a girl’s voice and Seungri elbowed Minhyuk.

Seungri: I think Jungshin’s crushing on someone.

Minhyuk: Why don’t we invite her in? Is it alright Yonghwa-hyung?

Yong: What? I won’t allo—[caught a view on Seohyun] Hyun?

Hyun: Oh, Yo~ng… [smiles and bows]

TOP: Yo~ng?

Daesung: Yo~ng~♪ Haha! That’s cute!

Yonghwa glared at them and they quickly stifled their laughter.

Yong: Jungshin, you know each other? [raises a brow]

Jungshin: uhh…

Hyun: Me and unnie met Avatar-chingu last week.

Jonghyun: Avatar…?

YB: Chingu…?

[silence]

[laughter]

Seungri: Hahaha!! That’s such a lame name Jungshin!!

Minhyuk: I agree to that!

Junghin: [covers his face] Aigoo…

Hyun: [confused] <-- Thinks Avatar-chingu is a cute name.

Yong: *ehem* Anyway, what’s my fair maiden doing here? [smiles]

Hyun: I can’t find unnie… Have you seen her?

Yong: Sh*t! Hyung just kidnapped her a while ago! Well… she uhh… had a date with Hyung.

Hyun: [surprised] Eehh?? But unnie hates that stalkerman!

Yong: [scratches his head] The more you hate the more you love??

Hyun: I don’t know… When Unnie hates someone, she’ll hate that person forever. Based on my observations.

Jungshin: But it’s true Seohyun-sshi. Hyung really did left with your Unnie.

Hyun: [still unconvinced] Chincha?

Jungshin: De…

Hyun: Oh, alright… I guess…

YOnghwa looked at Seohyun and Jungshin angrily. His face look like he’s going to strangle Jungshin any minute now…

[glare]

[glare]

YB: [whispers to Jonghyun] Can’t Jungshin feel that murderous aura?

Jonghyun: [looks at them] I think he does…

Jungshin, for the second time, felt like he’s going to die and it was caused by the same girl (minus the other one) again. He remembered what happened last week with Jiyong where he was punished by scrubbing the floor of the entire CNBB room, and now he thinks Yonghwa will suddenly stab him with a sword <-- Yong’s a fencing champion.

Jungshin: [gulps]

Yong: [glares at Jungshin] Hyu~n, why did you believed Jungshin and not me…?

Hyun: Eh? But I believe both of you…

Yong: [not leaving his sight off Jungshin] No Hyun. You said Yes to Jungshin… [Finally looks at Hyun and pouts]

Hyun: [blinks] I’m sorry if I made you feel that way… [thinks] How about I treat you to coffee?

Yong: [eyes lit up] Chincha?

Hyun: De…

Yong: Let’s go then! [holds Hyun’s hand and left the room without saying goodbye]

Hyun: [waves while being dragged] Goodbye!!

Once the two of them left, Jungshin suddenly slid down the floor and gave a heavy sigh.

Everyone: [claps]

Minhyuk: Congratulations! You must be really lucky. I thought any moment Yong-hyung will kill you!

YB: [pats Jungshin’s back] This calls for a celebration!

Seungri: Let’s have a party for your escape from doom!!

Jungshin: T___T

All of them decided to go to a bar to have a drink. They were about to walk out the CNBB room when TOP suddenly said.

TOP: Daesung-ah, I think we will still become Godfathers…

Daesung: Really? Why did you say so?

TOP: I think those two idiots are already wrapped up in those girls’ fingers. They just haven’t realized it yet.

Everyone: Agree…

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD & DARA’s SIDE

 

Sandara sat quietly on the passenger’s seat, drumming her fingers on her arm as she looked at the window. This made Jiyong uneasy because SILENCE was never part of Dara’s vocabulary, and now she’s currently in her own “silent” world. Sighing, he made a mental note to prepare himself for the worst thing that could happen because silent Dara, equals plotting for world destruction.

GD: Yah! Why are you so quiet??

Dara: What?! When I talk, you always tell me to shut up. And now that I’m not, you’re asking me why I’m quiet.

GD: Because you never shut your mouth no matter how many times I tell you to. For all I know you’re already plotting something Evil against me.

Dara: The hell I am! Something that demons will definitely oust Satan and make me their queen instead. You just wait Stalkerman! Hmp!

GD: [massages his forehead] Aigoo…

Jiyong continued driving in silence and headed for Myeongdong. After parking his car in a private parking lot, he steps out of the car and straightens his white button up shirt before wearing his Cavalli shades. He was about to walk when he saw that Sandara just stayed in her seat.

GD: Yah! Are you planning to sit there all day??

Dara: [snorts] Maybe…

GD: Aarrgghh!! Just get out of there okay?!

Dara: [ignores]

GD: [walks to her and scowls] We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

Dara: You’re not the boss of me!

GD: Oh really? [reaches out to grab her shoulder but ended up grabbing her instead]

GD & Dara: O_________O

Dara: ERT!!!!!!! [swings her arm and solidly hits Jiyong’s jaw]

GD: Aya!!

Jiyong gingerly massages his aching jaw, silently cursing Dara who’s hugging her chest.

GD: Are you planning to break my face woman?!

Dara: The hell I do you ert!!!!

GD: That was an accident okay? A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T!

Dara: You did that on purpose!!

GD: I did NOT! Aagghh!! Just a little more and I’ll surely end up in a psychiatric institute!

Jiyong leaned his aching head on the roof of his Porsche and sighed.

GD: Please… Just do me a favor and get out of the car…

Dara: [thinks] I will, on one condition. You are going to be my slave for the day.

GD: I will what?! @#%!*%#!*^%!^!%!! No way!! GD never subjects himself to anyone, especially to the likes of you!

Dara: Then I won’t leave this seat [crosses her arms]

GD: [loudly sighs] If only murder is legal. [mumbles] Fine…

Dara: What? I can’t hear you.

GD: I said Fine! I’ll be your slave!

Dara: Good! Now open the door for me.

GD: [glares] Of course, my lady.

Dara: [scowls] Aww… Why is my slave glaring at me? Smile!

GD: [annoyed smile] Anything you want…

[twitch]

[twitch]

Dara: Good. [regally goes out] Hands?!

GD: [twitch][twitch] [held out his arm] Let’s go. [drags her with him]

Dara: [slaps his arm] Yah! Slow down!

GD: Think of money… think of money… I’m sorry… Aarrghhhh!! GD NEVER says sorry!

Jiyong then slowed down and they walked leisurely towards the shopping center, Once they’re inside, Sandara immediately dragged him to different shops and being a fashion lover, Jiyong didn’t find some of  it half-bad. If only she’ll stop wearing weird ones to school. Though there were some fights here and there regarding their own fashion sense. They have this one time where Jiyong tried to yank a (weird-looking) shirt from Dara. That didn’t end quite well, but all in all, they had fun, especially Dara since Jiyong paid EVERYTHING for her. They decided to stop for a break after almost buying a whole new (weird) wardrobe for Dara. GD flopped down exhaustingly on a bench with her shopping bags surrounding him, while Dara on the other hand is happily eating her ice cream.

GD: How can I be your slave and pay everything? My precious money…

Dara: [shrugs] You offered! [smile] Besides, you’re not half-bad Stalkerman.

GD: Don’t call me that! [tries to hide his smile] Anyway, do you want something else to eat?

Dara: [eyes lit up] Ddeokbokki!

GD: [stands up] Alright. Wait here while I buy you that.

He then left Dara alone as she happily eats her ice cream. She noticed a couple sitting on the bench behind her, whispering about whether they should go to a hotel or just stay in the girl’s house.

Dara: Omo! They’re going to do the DEED!!

Girl: We can just stay at home. My parents won’t be home today anyway.

Guy: But what if they arrived early?

Dara: Then just go to the damn hotel. Jeezzz….

[silence]

[realized she said it out loud and quickly covered ]

Dara slowly turned around, her hands still on and apologetically bowed to them. When she saw who the guy was, she can’t help but let out a gasp and quickly turned back.

Dara: Sh*t, Sh*t, SH*T!!! Of all people, why does it have to be HIM?!??!

 

~~~

Author's notes:

We'll be updating rarely from now on since our review for the board exam will start soon. But we'll still do our best to apdate anyway. kekeke!!

 

Thank you so much for all the support!!!