Chapter 7

Pretty Boy

Chapter 7: Dara… Come out, come out wherever you are…

 

Seohyun looked at the clock for the ninth time. It’s already ten in the evening and yet her unnie is nowhere near home. She shouldn’t have listened to that girl!

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Seohyun finally arrived at the school gate, and their limousine is already waiting there. She just stood outside, waiting for her unnie to come out from whatever place she’s currently hiding. She was about to call her when she remembered that her unnie had given her bag to her, saying that it will only hinder in her “secret hideout. Knowing her unnie, she puts all her important things in her bag, like her phone and wallet.

Hyun: [sighs] Where are you now unnie?

A girl suddenly walks to her and gave a friendly smile.

Girl: Are you Seo Joo Hyun-sshi?

Hyun: De…

Girl: Oh! [shakes her hand] I’m your unnie’s groupmate in her project. She told me to go here and inform you that she would stay with us for a while.

Hyun: Eh? But unnie didn’t say anything about a project.

Girl: She didn’t? Maybe she forgot. You see, this is really important for our grades. I’m just kind enough to send her message to you because she’s too busy right now. [smiles]

Hyun: But…

Girl: [pretending to be hurt] Awww… Joo Hyun-sshi thinks I’m lying, don’t you?

Hyun: Oh no, it’s not like that… [looks at the girl and shook her head] Alright then. But please tell unnie that she can’t stay long outside. Thank you… [bows and went inside the limo with a guilty feeling in her stomach]

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

Seohyun can’t help but blame herself for she easily trusts others. She only worried more when she remembered that her unnie has no sense of direction. Tears threathened to fall from her eyes, and she quickly wiped it off. In frustration, she changed from her pajamas into her only jeans and loose, white shirt. Seohyun held her cell phone and looks at it intently, deciding what she should do next…

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD and DARA’s SIDE

 

Luckily, Sandara’s fracture wasn’t that bad (meaning surgery isn’t necessary), so a cast was only placed on her arm. Because her so-called 14 minute energy has already diminished, Jiyong decided to bring a Ramyun as she rests in a room.

GD: Here’s the ramyun you asked for [gives it to a very haggard dara]

Sandara takes the chopsticks with her left hand(she’s right handed) and clumsily eats the noodles.

GD: Aigoo!! Give me that! [snatches the chopsticks and tries to feed her] Open your mouth!

Dara: [scowls] I can eat by myself, thank you very much. [tries to take the chopsticks but failed]

GD: Yeah right [snorts] Just open your G*ddamn mouth if you don’t want me to let you swallow this whole.

Dara glared at him. She hates being told what to do, but considering her current condition, she has no other choice but to obey. Slowly, she opened and let him feed her. When she finally consumed her food, Jiyong takes out his phone and looks at her.

GD: Give me your mom or dad’s number so I can call them.

Dara: No way!!

GD: [twitch] Still so stubborn eh? You’re in a freaking hospital because of your broken arm! They have every right to know what happened to you.

Dara: [silence]

GD: I’m waiting…[getting impatient]

Dara: [sighs] They’re out of the country, so it’s no use. And no need to tell them what happened, especially Hyun. She’ll just worry about me.

GD: Aiisshh!! I’ll just take you home then! [stands up and finally left the hospital and went to the car]

GD: Just tell me the direction to your house[ He says as he started driving]

Sandara gave her the directions, but after an hour of driving, Jiyong realized that something’s wrong. He then slammed the brake and looks at Dara.

GD: Are you messing around with me? Because I’m tired and I’m not in the mood right now. [glares] We’ve been driving for an hour already! Did you even realize that?!

Dara: Still grumpy as ever stalkerman. You’ll die young if you keep that up.

GD: I’ll surely die young because of you, you idiot! Seriously, just give me the RIGHT directions this time so I can go and rest now. [massages his temples]

Dara: I AM giving the right directions! … I think…?

GD: YOU THINK?! DON’T TELL ME YOU ING DON’T KNOW HOW TO GO HOME?!

Dara: Of course I do! When I’m in the Limo!

GD: [evil grins] Alright then, where should I turn then? Left or Right? [eyes her]

Dara: [thinks]

           [Still thinking…]

           [EPIC FAIL! Kekeke!!!]

GD: [throws his hands in the air in defeat] If my future doesn’t depend on you, I could’ve already burned you alive.  [rests his head on the steering wheel, and after a few seconds, he started driving again]

Dara: H—hey! Where are you taking me?! [panics]

Jiyong just ignored her and continues driving.

GD: Aigoo… I must be nuts for taking this girl to MY house…

~~

Slowly, Jiyong parked the car in the Kwon mansion, and was about to go out when…

Dara: Omo! This isn’t my ho—[GD quickly covered ]

GD: [whispers] Shut up woman! You’ll stay in my house for tonight. You’re in my territory which means you’ll do as I say!

Dara: You’re kidnapping m—[GD covers again]

GD: If you knew how to go home, then I wouldn’t have brought you here Idiot! It’s either you stay in my house and do as I say, or I’ll take you back to the streets. Your choice.

Sandara gives him an evil glare and finally sighs in defeat.

 It’s already dark in the Kwon mansion, which means everyone is already asleep. (Duh! It’s because it’s almost 12 midnight!) Jiyong led her to the back door(It’s a good thing he has a duplicate of the master key of his house) and they sneak inside.

GD: I can’t believe I’m sneaking inside my own house. Aigoo…It’s not yet time for my parents to see her because I’m not yet even halfway of charming this woman. They’ll surely blow up my cover! And it’ll be a disaster if anyone sees me bringing a girl here. They’ll think I’m serious with her already, which I’m definitely NOT!

Dara: [whispers] yah!! Why are we sneaking?? Isn’t this your house?

GD: SSHHHHHH!!!!!! [whispers] This IS my house! And I’m not even supposed to bring a girl here!

Dara: [whispers] Ha! There’s no way that a playboy stalkerman like you hasn’t brought any girl here before.

GD: Well I DID bring home a few before, but of course they didn’t know that. Just shut up!

They were finally able to reach the second floor (where Jiyong’s room is located) and when he was about to open the door, the lights suddenly flicked on.

GD: Sh*t! [quickly shoves Sandara inside his room and closed it]

Maid: Y—young master! [sighs in relief] I really thought you were a thief back there.

GD: [tries to act casually] I’m obviously not. I’m going to sleep now, and you better do the same. [he orders before entering his room] [sighs heavily]

He found Sandara there, sitting on the floor and staring daggers at him.

GD: [raises a brow] Why are you looking at me like that?

Dara: [twitch ][twitch] [whispers] You almost broke my arm again when you shoved me here. You did that on purpose, didn’t you?!

GD: YES!! Of course not! [heads to his closet and takes out a gray shirt and toss it to Dara] Change into this. I don’t want a dirty woman sleeping on my bed.

Dara: [eyes him] You aren’t sleeping WITH me on the bed, are you?

GD: [glares] What? Where do you expect me to sleep? On the floor?

Dara: Of cour—[Gd quickly covers , and Dara removes his hands] [whispers] Yah! Anyway, who knows what you’ll do to me and my precious, beautiful body while I’m asleep! [hugs her body defensively]

GD: [badly wants to strangle her] [whispers] I’d rather die than do THAT to you! Now go and change! Aigoo… Someone please wake me up from this nightmare

Sandara changed into his shirt while Jiyong took a quick shower. After showering, he stepped out of the bathroom and found Dara already sleeping at the MIDDLE of his kingsize bed.

GD: WTF?! This girl is starting to get on my nerves! I think I’d rather live a poor life than be with this crazy-dara. Yah! [pokes her cheeks]

Dara: [sleepily] Hmmm…?

GD: [whispers] Get out of my ing side of the bed if you don’t want me to throw you out the window!

Dara: [obligingly rolls to the other side without a word]

Jiyong sighs wearily as he lay beside her. What happened this day really drained him, and it’s quite a surprise that he’s still alive after everything that happened. He stared at the ceiling for who knows how long, and he still can’t sleep.

Dara: [snores]

GD: [covers his ears] I can’t believe this woman can snore this loud! Aaarrggghhh!!!

Sandara then turns to face him, and he can’t help but stare at her face, which is softly illuminated by the moonlight. He can’t believe that this woman beside him is the same one who causes chaos here and there. In her sleep she looks so peaceful… vulnerable… and beautiful… Jiyong quickly shook his head.

GD: What the heck am I thinking?! This is just the effect of Dara-virus!

Jiyong looked at her again, and he reached out to remove some stray strands of hair on her face, and a smile slowly spreads on his lips.

GD: Sooner or later, you’ll definitely fall for me Sandara Park…

 

~~~~***~~~~

YONG and HYUN’s  SIDE

 

With a towel wrapped around his hips and a towel in his hands, Yonghwa walks towards his room as he tries to dry his hair.

Phone: Love light~~♪

Yonghwa stopped drying his hair and looked at his phone. He took it and was surprised to see that Hyun was calling him.

Yong: Yoboseyo?

[Silence]

Yong: [removes the phone from his ear and looks at it before putting it back] Hyu~n??

[Silence]

Yong: Joo Hyun!

[Beep beep beep]

Yong: Ehh??

~~~

Seohyun held her phone to her chest. After pondering for almost an hour whether to call him or not, she finally DID call him, but she can’t seem to find the right words to say. But she needs to find her unnie no matter what! Shakily, she decided to make a video call and after five rings, a half- Yonghwa answered the phone.

Yong: Hyu~n? What do you need?

Hyun: [blushes][stares] Kyaa!! [closes her eyes]

Yonghwa looked at the girl on the phone in wonder as she suddenly screamed and closed her eyes.

Yong: Who the heck makes a video call then closes their eyes? Are you alright?

Hyun: [slightly opens her eyes before closing it again] you’re !

Yonghwa looked at the flustered girl before looking at himself.

Yong: Technically, I’m not really . Mianhe Hyu~n. I’ll call you again after I get dressed.

Hyun: [nods head vigorously before ending the call]

Yong: [can’t help but laugh] Aren’t I supposed to be the one hanging up?

He then gave an amused gaze at his phone before heading to his closet.

~~~

After ending the call, Seohyun still can’t stop her cheeks from coloring.

Hyun: Aigoo… [fans herself] How can someone answer their phone without dressing himself?!

Seohyun almost let go of her phone when it suddenly rang. She then answered it and this time, a fully dressed Yonghwa welcomed her sight.

Yong: What can this humble man do for his Hyu~n today?

Hyun: [Didn’t get his flirtatious attitude] Can you help me find my unnie? [serious]

Yong: [blinks] Crazy—I mean Sandara-sshi? Waeyo?

Hyun: She was supposed to be home a few hours ago, and it’s already eleven. She’s still not here and I’m worried about her.

Yong: Maybe Jiyong-hyung kidnapped her? Hmm… I highly doubt that… Alright, I’ll help you. Tell me your address and I’ll be there in a few minutes.

Hyun: I’ll text it to you then. And Yo~ng?

Yong: Hm?

Hyun: Thank you [she smiles before ending the call]

A wide smile was suddenly plastered across Yonghwa’s face, and now he felt confident that naïve little Hyun will fall for him soon.

After thirty minutes, Yonghwa looked at the Park-Seo mansion and he can’t help but shake his head.

Yong: I don’t usually do this kind of thing for someone. [sighs] Think of your money Yong! Hwaiting!

He then sneaked into the mansion, trying to avoid the guards and security cameras around the house. He safely arrived beneath a balcony that he thinks is Hyun’s room. He was about to give her a call when a rope suddenly hit his head. He then grabbed it and looked at it in wonder.

Yong: What the heck is this? Am I supposed to climb this or is it a trap?

Yonghwa was still holding the rope’s end when he suddenly heard a muffled scream. He looked up and found a falling Seohyun(who obviously failed to use the rope).

Yong: Omona!! @____@

[Blag!]

Hyun:[sitting at Yong’s stomach] I—I’m so sorry! Are you alright??

Yong: [still dazed] Did an angel just fall from heaven?

Hyun: [slaps his chest] Don’t joke around!

Yong: For an innocent girl, she sure has a very painful slap. Aigooo… Sorry hyu~n.

Hyun: [shakes her head] It’s alright. Let’s go and look for unnie.

Yong: Agree, but Hyun?

Hyun: De?

Yong: Can you please stand up now?

Seohyun finally realized that she’s still sitting on top of Yonhwa and she quickly jumped away from him and bows repeatedly.

Hyun: I—I’m so sorry!! [bows]

Yong: [rubs his stomach] Come on, we have to go now before someone sees us. [grabs her hand and pulls her outside]

Once they’re in the car, Yonghwa leaned his head on the steering wheel in exhaustion and stomach pain. Kekeke!

Yong: I think Jiyong-hyung just cursed me. Maybe it’s because of the eulogy?

Hyun: [looks at him worriedly] Are you okay?

Yong: [fakes a smile] Of course! Let’s start searching for your unnie.

Hyun: [nods her head]

A few hours have already passed, and they’ve already searched every corner of the whole Seoul. They even went to their university thrice but unfortunately, she’s nowhere to be found. Yonghwa tried calling the other CNBB members to help him out, but they didn’t even know her (well except for Jungshin who’s already asleep), so they weren’t able to help. Jiyong’s phone was turned off so he wasn’t able to contact him. He was driving for a while now, and Seohyun has only turned more silent.

Yong: Hyun, take a nap for a while.

Hyun: [shakes her head] It’s my fault why unnie is missing! I won’t sleep until I find her.

Yong: [yawns]How about we stop for a while for coffee and breakfast? Since it IS already four in the morning.

Hyun: [shakes her head] NO, I CAN’T! [looked surprised at her outburst] I—I’m sorry for involving you with my problem. You’ve done enough for me, so you can just drop me here if you’re hungry. I’ll just go look for her on my own.

Yong: [immediately steps on the brakes] What the heck are you talking about?! [He then held Hyun’s hands] Don’t you dare think that I’ll just abandon you just like that. If I let you walk around Seoul at this hour alone, I’ll never forgive myself if something bad happens to you.

Hyun: B-but… It’s my fault anyway…

Yong: Don’t you dare tell me it’s your fault! For someone intelligent, why can’t you use your head?!

Hyun: [widens her eyes in surprise]

Yong: [surprised] I can’t believe I just said that. Aigoo… I’m sorry Hyun, I—

Hyun: No, it’s alright. [smiles] You’re the first person who scolds me for something I’ve done. Thank you.

Yong: [looks at her fondly before patting her head] You’re one weird girl for thanking someone who just shouted at you. Cute…

[Silence]

Yong: [An idea struck him] Why didn’t I think of this before?? Hyun, how about we go to Hyung’s house and ask his help to find Sandara-sshi?

Hyun: Is it okay?

Yong: [raises a brow] What do you mean by is it alright?

Hyun: [hesitates for a moment] Well… That guy is kinda scary… and he shouts all the time. We might get shouted if we go to him and ask for help, especially at this hour.

Yong: [laughs] You have a point. He will surely shout (and kill) us alright… but trust me, I’m pretty sure he’s more than willing to help us find her.

Hyun: What made you say that? Unnie clearly despise him, and I think he feels the same too.

Yong: [smiles] Just trust me on this…

Yonghwa then step on the gas and head to the Kwon Mansion.

 

~~~~***~~~~

Jiyong is trying his best to drown the loud rapping on his door. Blearily, he opened his eyes and looked at the clock at his bedside table.

4:30 AM

Groaning, Jiyong tried to cover himself with his comforter and ignored the knocking, but the comforter just won’t budge as he tried to pull it. He yanked a little hard, but it still won’t budge. Trying to calm himself, he gave one last forceful pull, resulting for the person sleeping beside him to scream and land directly at him.

Gyaaaahhhh!!!!!!

[sfx: Door slamming open]

~~~~***~~~~

Yonghwa felt his patience growing thin. He hasn’t even slept a blink today, and now his lazy bum hyung won’t open the g*ddamn door to help him find that crazy woman! Looking at his surrounding, he found some of the maids looking at the girl beside him who’s clinging to his shirt. Massaging his temples, he turned to the gossiping maids and sighed.

Yong: Does anyone have hyung’s key?

Maids: [shakes their heads]

Maid 1: young master never gave us a duplicate of his key ever since one of the new maids tried to sneak in his room.

Yong: I see… Stupid Hyung! Stupid erted maid! Arrgghh!!! Then can you please prepare breakfast for us while I wake Hyung?

Maid 1: Of course.

Yong: And I need black coffee. The strongest one please.

The maids nodded at him and finally walked downstairs.

Yong: [turns to Hyun] Close your eyes.

Hyun:[gapes] Why? Is… Is he going to kiss me? Omo! But I don’t know anything about that! Waahh!! Dara-unnie told me to save my lips! Ottoke!! What will I do???

Yong: [looks at the spaced-out Hyun weirdly] Alright, I think she’s preoccupied now. [faced the door and gave it a hard kick]

[sfx: Door slamming open]

Yong & GD: WHAT THE ?! O_____________O

 

~~~~~

Author's Notes:

Koori Here! Thank you so SOOOO much for reading our story! Your comments really makes our day, and it urges us to write more! (Because me And Yume are BIG PROCRASTINATORS!!) This is actually our first collab story, and we're proud that we reached this far! (Because as I've said... we're pretty lazy... haha!!) This isn't our usual writing style though... (It's our first time to write in script form) We decided to write like this because uhh... it's easier. haha! *fails* And another thing, Fanfictions are Yume's expertise. (This is my first time writing fanfictions because I usually write original novels) She's been writing for soo long already(specifically Sasusaku stuffs... and many more) Aaannnddd... I just recently started writing... I think 3 years ago? *fails* So yeah, she's my Sunbaenim when it comes to writing.

Again, Thank you soo much for the support! We'll do our very best to make the story more interesting for you guys! Hwaiting!!!