Chapter 20

Pretty Boy

 


 

 

Chapter 20: So Close

 

The pair silently walks towards the dance floor. Neither one of them speaking and once they reach the middle of the dance floor he slowly placed his right hand on Joo Hyun's back while his other hand held hers, firm enough to not let her go but also gentle enough to reassure her. Seohyun, surprise with the sudden development in their relationship was confused on what she would do next. Her hand, which was holding Yonghwa’s started to sweat, and she can’t help but look elsewhere.

 

Hyun: Ottokaji!! Ottokaji!! [blush]

 

Yonghwa can’t help but smile wider at her flustered appearance.

 

Yong: I’m really stupid to think that I can stay out of her life. Here let me help you.

 

Slowly, raise the hand he’s holding and place it in his neck resulting to the girl feeling more flustered than before. Letting out a small smile he then raise the other hand and he loop it in his neck. Finally, he placed his arms protectively around Seo Joo Hyun’s waist.

 

Hyun: [blush] OMO!!!!! O_O

 

*duguen *

 

*duguen *

 

Yong: [leans his head in Hyun’s ear] Are you comfortable, Joo Hyuy?

 

Hyun: D-d-de~ [stammer]

 

Yong: I’m glad. [tightens his hold]

 

The couple silently sways into the music and not minding the people around them. They are drowning themselves in the music but most of all with each other’s presence.

 

The silence between them was never deafening nor awkward. It just seemed... Right.

 

Like they were meant to be in each other’s arm. And Yonghwa almost loosed himself. Being with Seo Joo Hyun, having her in his arms made him free. Tranquil. And strangely happy. He felt that she's the one missing in his almost perfect life. That she is his secret sanctuary.

 

His safe heaven.

 

His angel.

 

Dropping his head in the girl's shoulder, he can't help but release a sigh followed by a small chuckle when he heard his dance partner let out a small squeak.

 

Hyun: [blush] Ottoke? What is he doing? Oppa? Are you alright?

 

Yong: [sigh] I'm more than alright. I'm happy, Hyun. I... I don't want to leave you. I want to stay here with you within reach. Hyun~ I'm fine so don't worry.

 

Hyun: But...

 

Yong: [whisper] Shhh... Just stay with me, Hyun. And... Please God let my choice be right... I'll tell you what you want to know. Please. Just stay with me.

 

Hyun: [nods slowly] I'll stay with you, Oppa. Forever and ever.

 

Yong: Thank you. [tightens his embrace] Please let this work. I don’t want to lose her.

 

The other dancers then masked the couple away from prying eyes as the song continued to play.

 

~~~***~~~

 

GD can't help but be amazed at the beauty in front of him. The woman who's always fighting against him and was wearing something different from her usual weird clothes is now in his arms and is dressed like a true goddess and for once in his life he can't compose a proper sentence to say anything. And he believe that he had truly been infected with the Dara virus because the only thing that entered his mind after all her punches and struggling is that he should never let her go.

 

Dara, on the other hand, struggled as much as she can so that she can break free from GD's hold but so far nothing seemed to work. The amount of time she spent ignoring him all went to a waste and it seems like fate was laughing at her because she ended up in his lap no less.

 

Dara: [struggles] LET ME GO! IF YOU DON'T LOOSEN YOUR HOLD THIS INSTANT I'LL KILL YOU!

 

GD: I don't care. [tightens embrace] I won't let you go. Not when you’re already here in front of me.

 

Dara: [flustered] What the heck are you talking about?! [struggles more] LET G-

 

Sandara didn’t finish her sentence when GD suddenly yanked her towards him and covered her lips with his. Her constant punches immediately slacken and she felt the world stop. She doesn’t know what is happening and when she felt his tongue sensually coaxing to open she can’t help but let him. Opening shyly, Dara felt GD moving his hand to her face and pulls her closer to deepen their kiss.

 

Jiyong felt like he’s gone crazy, dazed, high and everything in between. The woman that he’s kissing now is his world and he can’t get enough of it. He wants her and he doesn’t want to let her go. He was beyond salvation. Her scent and low moans is what’s important to him. Finally their need for air beats the tension between them and GD reluctantly remove his lips and place his forehead with the girl in front of him. He can’t help but feel proud at Dara’s look. Her hair that was fixed perfectly before is slightly disheveled. Her dress has several shrivels from their activity and her lips are red from his kiss and bites. In short, she’s perfectly ravished.

 

GD: Ravished by me. [Breathes in] You’re so addicting, Sandara Park.

 

Dara’s mind: Sorry we can’t be contacted for today. Undergoing serious repairs. *pzzzzzzztttttttttt

 

Dara: What just happened? [blinks] You just kissed me! [softly]

 

GD: I just did? Didn’t I? [smiles softly]

 

He was about to caress her face when Sandara suddenly felt like she’s been burned and immediately pushed GD away from her. Standing up, she looked at him with a mixture of emotions. Confusion, Hurt, Sadness and… Love?

 

Dara: [hurt voice] You have no right to do that. Just leave me alone.

 

She suddenly feel like she’s going to cry and not wanting to make him see that she’s breaking down. Sandara hurriedly turn away and run towards the door. She was almost at her goal when GD suddenly screamed…

 

GD: THIS! I CAN’T LEAVE YOU ALONE! I’ll die if I did that. WHY CAN’T A CRAZY WOMAN LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT…

 

Dara: [face GD] That what?! What can’t I understand! You tell me, Jiyong!

 

GD: I LOVE YOU OK! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WOMAN! I LOVE YOU!

 

Dara: [stunned] You can’t love me! I’m afraid to get hurt again. No… No… NO! You don’t love me, Jiyong.

 

 

GD: WHY CAN’T I?! You can’t dictate my heart on what it truly feels. [softly] And I’m sure more than anything is that I love you. Can’t you accept that?

 

Sandara looked at GD in fear for the first time since she reformed herself she once again reverted back to her cowardly self. She just looks at him in panic before finally opening the door and running away from the man that confuse her.

 

~~**~~

 

For Yonghwa and Seohyun, having each other in their arms can be considered a lifetime rather than merely a few minutes of their lives. They are basking in the presence of each other and they can’t seem to get enough.

 

Slowly, Yonghwa place his lips in Seohyun’s ear.

 

Yong: [whispers] Hyun-ah. Joo Hyuy… Thank you for being here.

 

Hyun: [shivers] Why are you thanking me, Oppa?

 

Yong: Because even if I’m being stupid you never gave up on me.

 

Hyun: [soft smile] Then you’re welcome, Oppa but you shouldn’t be thanking me. I did it because I believe in you.

 

Yong: My pure and lovely, Joo Hyuy. Then, I think what I really need to say is… I’m sorry. I’m sorry for confusing you and for hurting you. As well as lying to you… That’s why I’m going to tell everything to you. I’m not going to lie anymore…

 

Seohyun slowly remove her arms in Yong’s neck and bravely held both his cheeks.

 

Hyun: Oppa, you don’t need to say sorry. You never did anything wrong since the first time we met.

 

Yong: [shakes head] No. That’s not true, Joo Hyuy. You deserve every apology I can give. And I could only hope that you can forgive me. [breathes heavily] Seo Joo Hyun, I would like you to know that –

 

[BLAG]

 

The door near them suddenly opened and out came a haggard looking Dara with her lipstick a little smudge and her neat hair flying everywhere.

 

Hyun: [widen eyes] UNNIE~

 

Dara: [looks at Hyun] Hyunnie~

 

She was about to walk towards her sister when GD’s hands suddenly pulled her arms.

 

GD: Where do you think you’re going?

 

Everything seems to be in chaos in a matter of seconds. Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at the other couple in surprise while the said couple looked at each other as if in a silent war. Every guest is now focus on the two and dead silence ensues before whispers and gossips flew left and right.

 

Lady 1: What is happening?

 

Girl: That’s Jiyong and Yonghwa Oppa! What are they doing with those girls?

 

Boy: Aren’t those girls the Park-Seo daughters? What are there relationships?

 

Lady 2: What’s going on?

 

Man: I can’t believe such atrocity like this would happen in this type of gathering. I expect more from the Jung and Kwon family!

 

Yonghwa can’t help but groan at the attention given to them. Their parents would surely kill them. And for once, he can’t think up of an excuse.

 

Yong: It’s all GD-hyung’s fault! How can we get out of this! ! [run his hands through his hair]

 

Amidst all the chaos, the Jung’s Butler went to the podium and politely cleared his throat.

 

Butler: Good evening. Ladies and Gentlemen. Please calm down and this scene would be shortly acknowledged but first I would like to call on Mr and Mrs. Jung Yunho and Mr and Mrs. Kwon Samdong to have their speech.

 

The two couple gracefully walks towards the podium and the Dragon Princes can’t help but let out a curse in their minds. Both are thinking that something not good is going to happen. Mr. Kwon first held the microphone and gave a welcoming smile but not before looking at his son in warning.

 

GD’s Dad: Good evening. As you all know we invited everyone of you for the new joint project between the Kwon’s and the Jung’s. However that’s not the only reason why we are here today.

 

Yong’s Dad: Yes, today something important is going to happen in our family. So if our sons would be gracious enough to join us.

 

Yong and GD: [looks at each other] , we are so screwed!

 

Yong: [looks at Hyun] I need to go, Joo Hyuy. Just stay here… I’ll return to you.

 

Hyun: [smiles] I will wait for you, Oppa. [let’s go of Yong’s hand] Go on.

 

Yong: [nods reluctantly] Just stay here. No matter what.

 

He then turns around and walk slowly towards his parents.

 

GD: [whispers] Crazy Woman! If you leave me without me knowing I’ll hunt you down! Stay here and wait for me! Do you understand?

Dara: [hiss} And why would I do what you want?

 

GD: [suddenly looks tired] Just do it, alright. Indulge me just this once.

 

Dara: [cross arms] Fine~ but if you’re not finish for a few minutes. I’m out of here.

 

GD: [grins] Thank you.

 

He then walked as fast as he can to catch up from Yonghwa. Both of them stop at the middle before walking towards their parents and facing whatever may happen to them.

 

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 

A/N: I know this is a bit shorter than our previous chapters. But I want to post something already. Yea! haha. Hope you'll like this and love to hear your thoughts regarding this chapter. LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

~YUME OUT~