Chapter 14

Pretty Boy

 

Chapter 14: Double Date?!! Hell No!!

 

Dara’s mind is slowly rebooting itself that she can’t even focus where she is right now. Everything in the crazy head of hers is in pure chaos and the tiny Daras (conscience) in her head is having a field day.

 

Dara’s Brain:

 

Dara1: Where would I put this memory?

 

Dara2: How will I make us react?

 

Dara3: Make her punch him!

 

Other Daras: YEAH!!

 

Dara4: No! Kiss him instead!

 

Other Daras: What did you say?

 

Dara4: But I’m just saying her desire… TT.TT

 

Dara5: We don’t like that Stalkerman!

 

Dara6: But he’s handsome, and cute, and y and [list all GD’s good qualities]

 

Dara7: [ties dara6 down and gagged ] WE DON’T THINK OF HIM THAT WAY!

 

Some Daras: But he’s Tamtammie’s father…

 

Dara2: Aish! We are not going to finish with this! How are we going to react?!

 

Daras: KICK HIM!

 

Daras: KISS HIM!

 

Dara2: ARRGGHHH!! It’s your entire fault… KWON JIYONG!!!

 

~0~

 

GD was peacefully driving his car since the girl beside him hasn’t utter one word ever since they left. For the first time, he was experiencing pure peace.

 

[BLAG]

 

[BLAG]

 

[BLAG]

 

Jiyong’s peace was suddenly broken when he heard the creepy noise coming from the Crazy Woman beside him. Sparing a glance, he can’t help but gape as the person beside him is now banging her head on his dashboard.

 

GD: WTF! What is this Crazy girl doing? Doesn’t she know the cost of my dashboard? [glares] Yah! What are you doing?! Stop that!

 

Dara: [ignores]

 

GD: Hey! Stop that! Aish! She’s in her own world again… Don’t tell me it’s about the kiss? [Smirks evilly]She sure has a weird reaction to one innocent kiss.

 

The ride towards the shopping center was a peaceful one that Jiyong can’t help but feel relaxed. Once arriving at his desired shop, he parked his car and tried to call the still dazed woman.

 

GD: [sighs] How long is she going to do that?

 

Not having the right amount of patience, he decided to pull Dara’s arm and drag her towards Zara, and Dara finally broke her reverie and looked around.

 

Dara: Yah! [Faces GD and her eyes automatically landed on his lips]

 

Subconscious thoughts: KISS HIM!

 

Dara: [quickly turns around] No, no, no!!!

 

GD: Stop shouting woman! You’re attracting too much attention already!

 

Dara: Damn you subconscious thoughts! Go away! Aaahhh!!

 

Irritated, GD spins her around so she’s now facing him and tilted her chin.

 

GD: [smirks] If you don’t shut up, I’ll have to kiss you again.

 

Hearing this, Dara felt her face turn warm and she quickly covered .

 

GD: Cute. That’s better.

 

He took her hand and pulled her to a couch to let her sit there. GD ordered her to stay there while he tries to find some clothes for her. Dara scowled at him and crossed her arms before he left. She just sat there and looked at the mannequins wearing beautiful dresses. It’s been such a long time since she wore one, back when she was still her old self. Dara stared at it longingly until she heard a familiar voice and she quickly whipped her head to her side.

 

Dara: Hyunnie?? O___O

 

Hyun: [surprised] Unnie? [Walks to her and gives her a hug] I finally found you! I was worried that those girls got you.

 

Dara: I’m glad you’re okay… But… what are you doing here??

 

Hyun: Uhm… Yong-oppa took me here…

 

Dara: That playboy?! [Gives her a teasing smile]

 

Hyun: [blushes] Why are you smiling like that unnie?

 

Dara: It's nothing. [Smiles]

 

Hyun: [pouts] Anyway, why are you also here?

 

Dara: That stalkerman dragged me here---- [suddenly remembered the kiss]

 

Hyun: [worried] Unnie! Are you okay?

 

GD and Yong: [appears out of nowhere] Here, try this on…? [Stares at each other] Yah! What are you doing here?!

 

Dara: Stalkerman meets Playboy…

 

GD and Yong: Don’t call us that!

 

Dara: Whatever…

 

GD: Excuse us [drags Yong to a corner] [whispers] What are you doing here?

 

Yong: [whispers] I’m supposed to ask you the same thing.

 

GD: I’m planning to buy that woman some decent clothes.

 

Yong: I was also doing the same thing. [Looks at the clothes GD is holding] and we even chose the same dress.

 

GD: Yah! Stop copying me!

 

Yong: Who would copy you?!

 

GD: You just did!

Yong was about to grab GD’s collar when Hyun approached them.

 

Hyun: Is there something wrong Yong-oppa?

 

Yong: [clears throat] Nothing. Come, we’ll go and find another boutique [glares at GD]

 

GD: [glares back] Good riddance…

 

Dara: Yah! Hyunnie’s not going anywhere without me!

 

Yong: What? But Sandara-sshi…

 

Dara: [glares]

 

Yong: [sighs] Fine… Hyun, why don’t you go and choose the clothes of your liking then?

 

Hyun: Eh? But I don’t need new clothes…[I already like what I have]

 

Yong: But the girls at school are already copying the way both of you dress. It will be difficult for us to distinguish you from them.

 

Dara: That's better then! That way we can finally stay away from the both of you.

 

GD: But do you like to have a bunch of your look-a-likes roaming around the school?

 

Dara: Wah! You're right! <--- likes being unique

 

Hyun: Yeah... You have a point… okay then…[follows Yong]

 

Dara: Wait!!

 

GD: [pulls Dara] Just leave them alone, your maknae is in good hands. Hopefully.

 

Dara: Eh?! And you think I believe that? I’m not even safe with you!! [Struggles]

 

GD: Aish! [Shoves her the dress] just put this on!

 

Dara: No! [Crosses her arms]

 

GD: [evil smile] If you don’t put this on, I’ll have no choice but to dress you up myself.

Dara: [quickly runs to the dressing room]

 

GD: [grins]

~~~~***~~~~

 

Seohyun browsed through the clothes rack thoughtfully and chose the ones that she likes.

 

Blouse…

 

Long skirt….

 

Long sleeved shirt…

 

Yong: Uhm…Hyun, these look exactly the same as the ones that you are usually wearing…

 

Hyun: Eh? But you told me to pick the clothes I like. [Confuse]

 

Yong: [sighs] Here, let me choose for you [looks around and saw a silver shirt that sparkles like stars and a black knee length skirt] How about this one?

 

Hyun: Eeehh?? It’s so sparkly!

 

Yong: But it’s really pretty. I’m sure it will look good on you.

 

Hyun: [thinks for a while] I don’t think it suits me.

 

Yong: Of course it will. [Excited] Just try it on.

 

Hyun: [pouts thoughtfully] Okay… I guess it won’t hurt if I just try it on.

 

Hyun then took the dress and walks to the dressing room to try it on.

 

~0~

 

Dara: Aish! Why do I even have to try this on?! But I have to admit, that Stalkerman sure has a good sense of fashion. [Looks at the black, mini dress] Aish! It’s been a long time since I wore one of these! Maybe I can just sneak out and escape. [Peeks at the curtain and she saw GD, sitting there] Aaargh! Escape is impossible! [Looks at the dress again] Aigoo… I have no choice but to wear this then.

 

Sighing, Dara finally put on the dress that GD chose. She then tried to reach her back to zip it up but realize that she can't reach it no matter how much she tried.

 

Dara: Oh crap! I can’t reach it! Ottoke!?! Aish! I can’t believe I’m doing this!

 

Dara then peeks through the curtain.

 

Dara: Yah stalkerman! I need your help.

 

GD scowled at her before standing up and walk towards her.

 

GD: [irritated] What now?

 

Dara: Come inside!

 

GD: [smirks] So you’re making a move on me now, huh?

 

Dara: Shut up! Just come in okay?!

 

Smiling, GD walks inside and crossed his arms.

 

GD: So what does MY Dara want me to do?

 

Dara: [turns around] I need you to zip this up! Aigoo! Why do you even have to choose a dress with a zipper at the back?!

 

Jiyong can't help but gape at Sandara's action. She was almost half- in his eyes as her glares at him. Slowly, his eyes travel towards her nape and he can't help but stop a groan from coming. <-- thinks women’s nape is y.

 

Dara: [smirks] Captivated by my beauty again? [Looks at him on the mirror]

 

GD: [shakes his head] No way!

 

Dara: Then better zip me up now!

 

Shakily Jiyong took the zipper and slowly pulls it up, never taking his eyes off her back. Unconsciously, he lowered his head and placed a soft kiss on her nape, making Dara take a sharp intake of air and holding it. Jiyong looked at her on the mirror and they stared at each other's eyes as if captivated.

 

GD: [whispers] Exceptional...

 

[dugeun]

 

[dugeun]

 

[dugeun]

 

After who knows how long, Jiyong finally realized what he just did and he felt his face warm up because of embarrassment. He quickly turned around and cleared his throat.

 

GD: I'm sorry... Why the hell did I do that!?

 

Dara: I... Uhmm... [Panics]

 

[Awkward silence]

 

GD: [clears throat] I... I'll be outside... It looks good on you by the way. [walks outside]

 

Once Jiyong has already left, it was then that Sandara finally remembered how to breathe. She looked at herself on the mirror and found her face staring at her with a full-blown blush. Leaning on the wall, she finally felt her legs give up and she slowly slid down unto the floor.

 

Dara: What just happened?? [Touch her nape and recalled GD's lips touching her skin there]

 

Remembering what had happened, Dara can't help but feel warm and giddy again. She then hugged her legs and leaned her forehead on her knees.

 

Subconscious Dara: Admit it! You're in-love with him!

 

Dara: No... I'm not supposed to feel this way towards him. I'm not yet ready to love again... Not now...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Yonghwa walked back and forth in front of the (other) dressing room as he waited for Seohyun to change. A few minutes has passed, Hyun peeked her head through the curtain and frowned.

 

Hyun: Oppa...

 

Yong: Does the clothes fit you?

 

Hyun: De... but... the skirt is too... short Oppa.

 

Yong: [raise brow] Really? Let me see.

 

Hyun looked at him and hesitated for a moment, after a few seconds, she finally steps out. Looking at Yonghwa's reaction, she can't help but feel like she's going to melt with his piercing gaze. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, Hyun kept on pulling down her skirt in an attempt to hide her legs (which she obviously can't). Yonghwa walks towards her and held her hand into his.

 

Yong: [smiles] It looks good on you.

 

Hyun: Chincha? But... [Stares at the skirt]

 

Yong: Don't worry. Your legs are pretty anyway.

 

Hyun: [shocked][blush] M--m--my l--legs?!?

 

Yong: [surprise] I... I mean... What I'm saying is... Well... Why the heck am I stuttering? You're beautiful. Waitthat came out wrong. I didn't mean that! [Panics]

 

Hyun: [sad] You don't mean it? So... It doesn't look good on me? Why do I feel down when Yong-oppa said that?

 

Yong: [flustered] I mean... [Touch his hair] Aish! It looks good on you! Hyun looks like a neo yeonshin! An angel! Ippeuda! [Compliments after compliments flow in his mouth]

 

Hyun: [blush] Thank you, Oppa.

 

Yong: De... I can't believe I'm talking nonsense.

 

Hyun: Then I'll pay for these...

 

Yong: NO!! Don't worry about it, Hyun. I've already paid for it!

 

Hyun: But...

 

Yong: No Hyun. Consider it as a gift from me. [Smiles]

 

Hyun: [smiles] Thank you, Oppa. So, what are we going to do next?

 

Yong: [mischievous smile] We are going to escape from hyung and your unnie. [Winks]

 

Hyun: De?

 

Yonghwa put his finger in her lips signaling her to keep quiet. Silently, they walk out and were almost at the door when GD suddenly came out from one of the dressing room. The pair jump out in surprise but GD seems to not notice them at all. Taking these chance, Yonghwa held Hyun's hand and run outside the shop.

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Jiyong can't erase the picture of Dara's . He was so absent minded that he didn't even realize his surrounding. He clumsily walks ahead and let out a small yelp when he suddenly bumps into a waiting stool and unprincely fall face first.

 

[BLAG]

 

GD: Apa! [Groan]

 

Dara: [hands on her hips] You know you're the first guy who literally fell at my feet. [Raise brow]

 

GD stood up from the floor immediately and face Dara. He was about to reprimand her but what only came out was...

 

GD: O______O Who the heck is this girl? Huh?

 

Dara can't help but shuffle her feet as THE STALKERMAN is actually speechless and was gaping at her. For some odd reason, she felt... warm.

 

She was about to jokingly make fun at him when she suddenly saw blood slowly dripping out of his nose.

 

Dara: Stalkerman! Your nose is bleeding!

 

GD's eyes widen and wipe his nose with his hands.

 

GD: Sh*t! Am I nosebleeding because of her? O_____O Has the world finally came to an end? @_____@ Am I being possesed?

 

Dara unconsciously wipe GD's nose with her handkerchief.

 

Dara: I think that fall might have broken your nose.

 

GD: If you just know...

 

For the first time, Dara was carefully wiping Jiyong's nose who was looking at the girl intently.

 

GD: I can't believe I'm really falling for her now...

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Seohyun can't stop herself from laughing at what they just did for she never imagine that she would run away from her unnie.

 

Yonghwa, on the other hand, look at her endearingly as if she's the only girl in his world.

 

Yong: [suddenly hold Hyun's hair and tuck it behind her ear] You're really pretty, joo Hyuy.

 

Hyun: [blush] Did you just talk in a Busan dialect?

 

Yong: [widen eyes] I never let my accent slip... she... I guess I did.

 

Hyun: I never thought that you're from Busan. You speak Seoul dialect fluently.

 

Yong: I perfected both dialects when I was 13. It's been so long since I actually talked like this.

 

Hyun: Well... [Pause] I think it's cute...

 

Yonghwa looked at her with wide eyes and hugged her happily. He then spin her around, earning a few giggle and slaps from Hyun.

 

Hyun: Oppa, put me down! People are looking!

 

Yong: [grins like a child] Let them look. I'm too happy right now because you think I'm cute.

 

Hyun: [flares her nose] Kojimal...

 

Yong: [looks straight at her eyes] I'm not lying...

 

 Hyun: I didn't realize Oppa is weak to these kinds of compliments.

 

Yong: Only when Hyu~n's the one saying it. [Smiles]

 

Hyun: [smacks his arm] Eeeyy~ What are you talking about?

 

Yong: I'm serious!

 

Hyun: Whatever my handsome Oppa says...

 

Yonghwa gently let go of Hyun and gaped at her.

 

Yong: [surprised] You just said that I'm...

 

Hyun: Handsome?

 

Yong: [nods]

 

Hyun: I guess I just did... I'm only saying the truth... [Blush]

 

In embarrassment, Seohyun runs away from him. Yonghwa found her reaction cute, and he's now smiling ear to ear, as if soon his cheeks would burst. He then followed her and caught the girl by her waist.

 

Hyun: Kyaaa!!!

 

Yong: [whisper] Have I already told you that you're the most wonderful girl I've ever met?

 

Hyun: I... [Blushes] No... I guess you haven't.

 

Yonghwa then walked in front of her and leaned his forehead on hers.

 

Yong: You, Seo Joo Hyun, is the most wonderful girl I've ever known. And... [Whispers] And I'm going to kiss you...

 

Seohyun's eyes widened at his declaration. Their lips were only a few inches away, their breaths mingling together. She felt her heartbeat ringing in her head as she panics because she doesn't know how to handle this type of situation. One move and Yong's lips would meet hers.

 

Yong: [leans closer] Would you let me?

 

Hyun: [heart beating faster] L--let Oppa what?

 

Yong: Kiss you?

 

Hyun: I... I....

 

Yong: [smirks] I'll take that as a yes... Joo Hyuy...

 

Yonghwa then closed his eyes and inched closer, his lips finally meeting hers. Hyun's eyes widened when she felt his lips, and she can't help but feel giddy. Slowly, she also closed her eyes and shakily wrapped her arms around his neck. Yonghwa on the other hand, tightened his hold on her waist. Gently, Yong bit her lower lips and Hyun shyly opened for him.

 

Yong: Why are you so addicting Hyun?

 

Yonghwa finally stopped himself and cupped her face with his hands.

 

Yong: What did you do to me Joo Hyuy??

 

Hyun: [blush] Oppa... I...

 

Seohyun was cut off when it started to rain.

 

Yong: I think we should go now...

 

Hyun: [looks at him then nods]

 

Yong: Jashik...

 

Yonghwa then enveloped her shoulders with his arms and they ran away to take cover, their own laughter echoing around just before the sound of the rain drowned every noise there...

 

A/N: Dear Readers! Yume here~ haha. It’s been sooooooooooooooooo long since we updated! It’s because we are currently busy in our review. We are studying for like 7days/ 8hours so that we can pass our licensure exam. One good thing is my phone apparently has a feature where you can type on it and save it as a word document! I love technology.

 

I really hope that you’ll love this chapter and sorry if we don’t have time to reply to your comments but we DEEPLY APPRECIATE them and it makes us happy. ^__________^

 

And!!! Did you like the kissing scene b/w Yong and Hyun? I hope you don’t find it a bit rush. We were discussing this before that Dara and GD already kissed a few times so why not let the Yongseo couple kiss too. Haha. And sorry if we disappoint you with the makeover, we don’t want to change them to drastically because the boys fell in love on what they are and not what they wear.

 

Well, that’s all. Please continue to support us and comment and suggestions are very much appreciated.

 

Yume out~