Chapter 4

Pretty Boy

[EDIT: CHAPTER TITLES ADDED!]

Chapter 4: Pictures are BIG LIARS!!

 

Seohyun remembered what her unnie did in the past, and it’s so worst that she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. The last time Sandara did something… [shudders] Let’s just say it didn’t end up good, and their Appa had to hire a few lawyers to forever bury that story. When they’re going towards their school, Seohyun noticed her unnie suddenly laughing and talking by herself, and she knows that Sandara is up to something that can probably give their parents a heart attack.

When the limo finally stopped, Seohyun was dragged by her crazy unnie towards the (fake nose) girl who seems like she’s trying to search for someone.

Dara: [points] FAKE NOSE AHJUMMA!! Did you already had your nose fixed? ‘Cuz I can still see it jutting a little to the left! Kekeke!!!

The girl turns to them and angrily strode to their direction.

Hyun: [Tugs Dara’s neon pink shirt] It’s not yet late to run for our lives unnie.

Dara: [snorts] Me? Running for my life? I don’t think so Hyunnie. And I still have a score to settle with her remember?

Hyun: Oh Good lord, please spare the poor girl’s soul.

Girl: I finally found you, you crazy b*tch!! Jiyong-oppa will be sooo pleased to meet the one who threw the book on his lovely face. Bwahahaha!!!

Dara: Jiyong? You mean that weird-looking guy? Ha! I don’t care about him. All that matters now is that you better get ready to face my wrath!! (Author’s note: Look who’s talking? Haha!)

Girl: You’re the one who should get ready to face Jiyong-oppa’s wrath! He’ll surely beat you up, even if you’re a girl.

Dara: OMO!! YOUR (fake) NOSE JUST FELL!!!!

The girl’s eyes widened and her hands quickly touched her nose, which is obviously still there.

Dara: Such an Idiot! I can’t believe she fell for that. Kekeke!

The girl then angrily reaches out to pull Dara’s hair, and she was able to pull a few strands when Dara dodged her.

Dara: AYA!!! [angry] Do you know how long it takes to grow your hair?!?

Girl: [evil laughs] Now I can curse you with a voodoo doll or something with this!! [shows Dara’s hair]

Dara: Before that happens, let me show you Dara’s curse first!!! [punches the girl in the face]

Hyun: [shocked] UNNIE!!!!! OMO OMO OMO!!!!! WE ARE SOOO DOOMED!!!

Girl: [cries] MY NOSE!!!!

Dara: Aww… [puppy eyes] Don’t worry, you can always buy a new nose! Hahaha!!!!

Girl: I am sooo gonna have you imprisoned for this!!!! Aaaarrrghhhh!!!!

A few people have already gathered around them to look at the speculation. The students had mix feelings about what happened. Some felt pity for the girl, while some simply laughed at her.

Girl: [screams loudly]

The two Princes have arrived in school, and they were surprised to see that no one was there to greet them. They noticed the group of students gathered in a corner, and this made them wonder what the fuss is all about.

GD: What the hell is going on? [wonders]

Yong: [shrugs] Let’s go check it out.

Both of the boys approached the crowd, and the students quickly gave way to both of them. When they’re already in front, they saw the girl with the broken nose yesterday having her tantrums, while a weird-looking girl with thick rimmed glasses and wearing a neon pink shirt, black plaid skirt and pink  tights continuously mocking her.

GD: What is this all about?? [Everyone turned quiet and looked at him]

Girl: OPPA!!! [runs to him]

Yong: [laughs] What the?! Your nose is bleeding again!

Girl: [teary-eyed] It’s her!!! She’s the one who threw the book at you!! [points at Dara]

Jiyong’s anger quickly rises at the mention of “threw” and “book”, and he quickly glared at Sandara who’s pretending that she didn’t heard anything. Hyun was already a few meters away from her unnie, afraid that she might get involved (again) in her fights. (Author’s note: yep! GD didn’t even recognized Sandara because she’s TOTALLY different from the one in the picture)

GD: So you’re the one who threw the book eh? [evil stare]

Dara: Eeehhh??? What are you talking about? I didn’t threw anything at anyone. [smiles innocently]

Girl: She’s lying!!

Dara: Aigoo… Do you have any evidence then, fake nose?

Girl: I… [thinks] The book! It’s her sister’s! I’m sure it has a name on it!

Yong: Nope. There’s no name here. [raises the book]

Seohyun’s eyes lit up at the sight of her beloved book, and Sandara quickly shot her a glare, mentally saying “Don’t make a reaction or say a word”. Hyun scowled at her, but complied anyway.

GD: Are you messing around with me woman?! [glares at the girl]

Girl: [cowers] No Oppa! I’m telling the truth! She’s the one who really did it!

Dara: [sticks out her tongue] Don’t give false accusations to innocent people fake nose!

GD: Give me that! [snatches the book from Yonghwa and leafs the pages. A gust of wind blew through them, causing the papers to quickly flip pages.]

In the corner of his eye, Jiyong noticed a small paper fall from the book. Sandara also noticed it and she squinted her eyes to closely look at it. Her eyes widens when she realized that the small paper was actually her picture. She then gave a horrid look at her maknae, who also did the same.

GD: [Bends down to get the paper]

Yong: Hmm… I didn’t notice there was a paper there.

As Jiyong studies the photo, an evil grin slowly formed on his lips, happy that he indeed already found the person he was looking for.

GD: hey woman! I think I already have the evidence right he—[was stopped when he saw that Dara wasn’t there anymore]

GD: #^!@!%*&!!! BRING ME THAT GIRL!! [he ordered and the students started running to search for Dara.]

 

~~~~***~~~~

DARA and HYUN’s SIDE

 

Meanwhile, the sisters are already running for their lives.

Dara: [huff huff] Hyunnie!! [huff] Why the heck is my picture on your book?!?!

Hyun: [huff] You were the one who gave it to me and ordered to use it as my bookmark!

Dara: I said that?!?! [huff] Then you shouldn’t have listened to me!

Hyun: Aigoo!! You threatened to throw away all my books if I don’t! [huff] I have no choice!

Dara: Aaaahhhh!!! Okay! We really DO need to transfer schools, NOW!!

Both of them ran through the hallway, looking for a place to hide. Sandara noticed a large double door with a picture of a skull wearing a headphone, which piqued her curiosity.

Dara: Maybe we can hide inside

Sandara reaches for the knob but Seohyun quickly yanked her hand away.

Hyun: What do you think you’re doing unnie??

Dara: Isn’t it obvious? I’m trying to open the door.

Hyun: Can’t you see that skull? [points] It screams danger to me!! T_T

Dara: [laughs] Well, danger IS my middle name anyway.

Hyun: Mine isn’t!! [cries]

A shout from afar made both of them jump in surprise. Sandara quickly opens the door and they both went inside and slam it behind them. Both of them can’t help but gape at the sight of the room.

Dara: A bar in school?! I didn’t know it’s legal to have one here!

Jungshin: [appears from the band room] Hey, can you stop slamming the door like that? You’ll end up brea—[eyes widened when he saw the girls]

Dara: Uh-oh

Hyun: Avatar!!! [points at Jungshin]

Dara & Jungshin: EEEHHHH?!??! [stares at Seohyun]

Dara: You know this guy?!?!

Hyun: Huh? No. He just looks like those people in the movie “Avatar” because he’s so tall. :D

Jungshin: Aren’t those people all blue and have tails?? O__O *ehem* Anyway, what are you doing here? This place is off limits to outsiders.

Dara: [bows] We’re really sorry, but we’ve been chased by a weird guy, and we really need a place to hide.

Jungshin: Well, you picked the wrong place to hide

Dara: [kneels down] Pleeeaaassseeee!!! Save our life good sir!!

Jungshin: [sighs] Aigoo… GD-hyung will be so mad at me for doing this. Come, you can hide in the bathroom for a while. [leads them to the bathroom.]

Jungshin: After this, please don’t tell anyone that you’ve been inside this room okay?

Dara: De!! [smiles]

Hyun: Kansa Hamnida Chingu! [bows]

Jungshin softly closed the door, and he can’t help but smile at Seohyun’s statement.

Jungshing: Friend huh?

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD’s SIDE

 

Jiyong has been searching every corner of the school, but unfortunately, there’s no sight of that woman, and even the students can’t find them. Exhaustingly, he heads back to the CNBB room. Yonghwa was already in class, and Jiyong decided not to attend because who knows what he’ll do in class with all his anger.

GD: you can’t hide forever!! [shouts in the hallway then heard a loud slamming of a door]

He quickly runs towards the source of the sound, and found himself standing in front of the CNBB room. Jiyong sighs heavily. He’s already getting stressed out because of chasing that girl, and finding the Park-Seo sisters just added to his problems. He looked at the crumpled photo of the girl in his hand, and realized that there’s something familiar about her.

GD: OF COURSE SHE’S FAMILIAR!! SHE’S THE ONE WHO ING CAUSED THE BRUISE ON MY NOSE!!![shreds the photo into tiny pieces]

He finally enters the room and found a stunned Jungshin standing there.

GD: What? You haven’t seen a human before? [flops on the couch and removed the two upper buttons of his black shirt.]

Jungshin: [tries to hide his nervousness] Hyung! I thought you have classes today?

GD: [sighs] I do, but I’m too exhausted. I needed some rest right now. [suspiciously looks at Jungshin] You okay? You look so pale.

Jungshin: [swallows hard] Must be the light. [laughs awkwardly] What happened to you?

GD: [snorts] I’ve been looking for this girl around school. She has this weird sense of fashion and thick rimmed glasses. Have you seen her?

Jungshin’s body slowly turned cold when the description really matched one of the girls who are currently hiding in their bathroom.

Jungshin: So hyung’s the weird guy? I am so dead after this! No… haven’t seen her.

GD: [sighs] Do we still have beer in the fridge? I really need one right now.

Jungshin: De, I’ll go get it for you. [quickly walks t the fridge, which is near the bathroom]

Jungshin: Aiiissshhh!! Please don’t let Mother Nature call him!!

Meanwhile…

Sandara is slowly losing her patience so she decided to take a peek outside. As she slowly opens the door, she heard a man’s voice saying, “Do we still have beer in the fridge? I really need one right now”

Dara: Omo! That voice! It’s the weird guy!!

She saw Jungshin appear and walk to the fridge to get a beer, and walks back.

Hyun: [whispers] Unnie… close the door. Chingu told us to stay put until he says we’re safe.

Dara: [whispers] Chingu?! Since when did he become your friend?!

Hyun: [whispers] Ever since he helped us.

GD: When I see that girl, I’m going to strangle her, then burn her body alive and feed the remains to the fishes!! [he shouts which made Sandara and Seohyun jump]

Hearing those words, Sandara’s anger quickly flared up. She hates being underestimated by others.

Dara: Feed me to the fishes huh? Let’s see what you’ll do when I feed you to the sharks instead!

Sandara quickly steps outside and took a peek at Jiyong who’s busy drinking his beer, while Jungshin sat beside him who’s playing with his fingers.

Hyun: [whispers] Unnie!! Come back here!!

Seohyun orders but her unnie didn’t listened. Instead, she went to the fridge and took out a can of beer and opens it.

Hyun: Omona! What is she planning to do?!?! Omgomgomgomg!!!O___O

A wide smile was painted on Sandara’s lips, a sign that she has a brilliant plan in mind.

GD: I need another beer. [was about to stand up but Jungshin quickly stopped him]

Jungshin: Noo!!! I mean, I’ll go get it [stands]

GD: [raises a brow] You’re acting all weird today.

Jungshin: Huh? What are you talking abo—[his eyes widened when he saw Sandara standing beside GD with a beer in hand]

GD: What’s wrong??

Dara: Here’s your beer your highness! [pours the beer on GD’s head]

Jungshin: @#%!&*%!*%!!!! I’M DOOMED!!!!

Jiyong quickly whips his head to Sandara’s direction and a dark aura slowly forms around him.

GD: YOU!!!!!

Dara: [Smiles wickedly] I hope you enjoyed your drink your holiness.

Jiyong stood up and shot a glare at Jungshin who is now bent down so low he can almost kiss the floor. Jiyong turned his attention back to the girl and balled his hands into tight fists.

GD: You really are going to die today! Any last words?

Dara: Is that a challenge? [crunches her knuckles] Bring it on then!! You shall face the wrath of SANDARA PARK!!!

GD: [looks at her incredulously] Seriously? A girl this thin can take me on? Haha!! No way, she—[realization hits him]

 

Sandara Park

...

...

Sandara Park

...

...

Sandara... Park…

 

Jiyong quickly takes out the picture of the heiress from his pocket and stared at it… at Sandara… at the photo… then back to Sandara…

GD: @%*%^$%#^$#^$#!!!! THIS GIRL IS THE ONE I’M SUPPOSED TO CHARM?!?!

Destiny sure has a weird way of playing with people’s lives. Kekeke…