Chapter 21

Pretty Boy

 

Chapter 21: Stupidity

 

 

 

 

Finally arriving at the podium, Jiyong and Yonghwa gave a small bow to their respective guest before standing respectively at their parents’ side. Trying to keep a straight façade and trying all there might to not even spare one glance at the girls they have left behind. Once everyone was settled, Jiyong’s father once again started talking.

 

GD's Dad: [looks at the boys] Thank you for joining us, Jiyong… [Stare at GD] Yonghwa… [Stare at yonghwa before looking at the guest]

 

GD and Yong: [bows at both their parents]

 

Yong’s Dad: As you all know, in the near future, our sons will be the pillars of our company by being the owner and CEO of Kwon Enterprise and Jung General Hospital, respectively.

 

GD’s Dad: And as they succeed us, it has come to our attention that behind every great man there’s a great woman.

 

He then looks at his wife who went to his side. He then wraps an arm at his wife waist and found Yonghwa’s father doing the same.

 

GD and Yong: What the is happening?

 

Yong’s Dad: Our wives have been the greatest investor and adviser throughout our carrer. And now as both Jiyong and Yonghwa finally reached that line where they will become responsible adults and start a new beginning...

 

GD's Dad: ... And a new life. We are pleased to introduce to you the great women who will support them. We would like all of you to help us welcome Ms. Ahn Sohee and Ms. Min Sunye as a part of our family and the future Missus Kwon Jiyong and Jung Yonghwa.

 

The place dims and two spotlights appear, illuminating two beautiful girls who gave an elegant bow with the thundering applause of the crowd. Walking gracefully, they finally arrive at Jiyong and Yonghwa’s side before giving a soft smile and a small wave.

 

~~~***~~~

YONG’S POV

 

 

 

What in the ing name just happened?

 

Yong can’t help but feel like his world suddenly spins and black out. This cannot be happening to him.

 

After, everything he did?

 

After trying to fix what he has messed up by being the biggest coward of all. This happens…

 

He can’t help but think that maybe karma is finally biting his for all the things he has done before.

 

Why?

 

Trying to salvage his situation, Yonghwa finally stared at his Hyun. His lovely, lovely Joo Hyuy. And he can’t help but feel his heart break as he saw her give him a small sincere smile accompanied by expressive eyes that is full of hurt.

 

He's hurting his Joo Hyuy again… After he just ing promised her that he would tell her everything.

 

Still keeping his eyes concentrated on the most important woman in his life. Yonghwa felt his crumbling heart finally turn to dust as he read his Joo Hyun lips say:

 

Hyun: Chugha Haeyo [broken smile]

 

Yong: Hyun… My Hyunnie… I…

 

Yonghwa unconsciously walk forward to go to Seohyun, which startled the woman beside him.

 

Sunye: [looks confused] Yonghwa-ssii?

 

Not hearing anything, he took another step and was about to break into a run when an arm loops in his stopping him mid step.

 

Yong’s mom: [whisper] Yongie… it’s not polite to walk out. Now, [pats his arm] be a good young man and give your other arm to your fiancée.

 

Yong: But I… need to go to Joo hyun…

 

Yong’s Mom: No excuses, Yonghwa. [tug his arm] I taught you better than this.

 

He was about to argue when he saw his father look at him. Dejectedly, he went back to his place and offers his other arm to Sunye while he kept on staring at his Hyun who continue to smile that broken smile of hers and this only deepened the pain on his chest. What has he done? His vision began to blur, only then that he realized that he was crying.

 

Crying for Hyun... And for the love he's about to lose...

 

~~~****~~~

 

GD’S POV

 

GD clenched his fists and bit his inner cheeks until he can taste blood. This wasn't part of the plan. He never should've let her stay just to witness how much he messed up.

 

He should've just let her leave.

 

But no ...

 

His selfishness got the best of him, and now he will suffer the consequences. Trying to fix the situation he stares at the Crazy girl who stole his heart.

 

He looked at Dara and mouthed the words "I’m sorry… please don’t leave… let me explain" but she doesn't seem to notice him, because for the first time… he saw his Crazy girl look lost and hurt.

 

And it breaks him.

 

He doesn’t want to see her like that ever again.

 

Everything is so messed up.

 

GD continued to bite his inner cheeks and closed his eyes as he felt the eyes of his parents as well as Yonghwa’s stare at them and he knows that one wrong move, everything would fall apart. Their family would get mad at them and they can kiss their inheritance goodbye.

 

But…

 

It took all his self-control to not turn around and just run away with that crazy girl. She’s so near to him. Within reach and yet…

 

No...

 

He can’t afford to lose her. Especially, now that he has claimed her as his. And no one can stop him from keeping what is his.

 

Clenching his fist, GD finally made a decision. It's not yet too late to make things right. It’s now or never and looking at Yonghwa, he knows that his friend has also arrived in the same decision.

 

He'll let everyone know that he'll only love one woman, and that is Sandara Park.

 

That's all that ever matters to him

 

~~~***~~~

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

She should not feel betrayed…

 

She should not feel betrayed…

 

She should not feel betrayed…

 

Those are the words that kept on flashing in Seo Joo Hyun’s mind. Amidst, all the applause and congratulations, the gossiping women in her side who can’t help but gush at how perfect the couple looks and the lingering look that her Yong-oppa throws her way.

 

All she can think about is those words.

 

She should not feel betrayed…

 

Mustering her courage, she tries to give Yonghwa her most sincere smile and send him her congratulations. It took everything from her to say “Chugha Haeyo” and after that she just felt really drain. Like all her energy flew away from her and she just want to collapse.

 

She felt numb.

 

Her Yong-oppa… Anni… he’s not her Yong anymore. He…

 

He…

 

He really hurt her.

 

Then suddenly, for the very first time Seo Hyun felt so much pain that she just raised her hands and cry.

 

Hyun: [cries] Pabo! Pabo Oppa… Nappeun namja… Oppa…

 

~~~***~~~

 

DARA’S POV

 

Everything has turned into slow motion, and the clapping has slowly drowned until no sound was left. The world has stopped between the Dragon Princes and the Seo-Park sisters.

 

Dara blinked back a tear. She knew this day was bound to happen, the day that Stalkerman will show his true color. She just knew it.

 

Dara: But why the heck does it hurt? [place her hands to her chest] Am I sick?

 

Feeling lost, she automatically looks at her sister who was standing few feet from her. At first, she was relieved to see Hyun smiling which suddenly change in front of her very eyes.

 

Her sister’s very first heartbreak…

 

As she saw, Hyun's hands slowly covers and tears continuously flowed on her cheeks. Dara immediately rushed to her sister’s side and wrapped her in a tight embrace as she sobs uncontrollably in her arms. And all the strength she has mustered has slipped away, and Dara felt the wall she built crumbling into dust.

 

She felt bare and vulnerable without those walls. What the heck is happening to them and why are they so affected?

 

Dara look at the two Princes in front of him before swearing.

 

Dara: I won't let you get near us ever agan, Kwon Jiyong and Jung Yonghwa.

 

She then led her sister away from those bastards.

 

~~~***~~~

 

YONG’S POV

 

Yonghwa just want to say this out loud.

 

HE IS THE STUPIDEST MAN ON EARTH!

 

He can’t understand what had entered his mind when he decided to avoid his Joo Hyuy. He’s even feared by many and yet…

 

What did he do?

 

He ran away. Maybe… just maybe… it’s because Jung Yonghwa felt fear like no other. For the first time in his life, he’s not in control. He did not run away from her to save his angel from him but rather maybe he escaped to protect himself from all the emotional baggage that came from Seo Joo Hyun.

 

But now, he realized, how utterly stupid he is. Why escape from something so good? Why try to run away? Yonghwa looked in front of his parents in determination. It’s now or never. He better fix this before things go worse.

 

He’s going to fight for her.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Yong's dad: The official engagement party will happen a month from now, and I'm inviting everyone present here tonight to attend the most prestigious party that will happen this year.

 

GD's dad: For now, let us enjoy the night and please enjoy the banquet. A pleasant night to every--

 

GD: Wait! [Looks determined]

 

This caused the crowd to hush down.

 

GD's Dad: What's the meaning of this Jiyong?

 

Yonghwa: Please, we have something to say as well.

 

Yong's dad: [whispers] Don't you dare say something that will disgrace our family and Miss Ahn Sohee’s and Ms. Min Sunye's family.

 

Yonghwa: [whispers] But this is our future that we're talking about.

 

Yong's dad: [whispers} Exactly! We're doing this for your own good, understood?

 

Yonghwa was about to protest when he felt GD's hand on his wrist.

 

Yonghwa: This is our only chance hyung! We--

 

GD: No time for that. They're gone.

 

Yonghwa: What?

 

On instinct, GD and Yonghwa began to step down the stage and leave the party despite their parents' calls.

 

They have failed.

 

GD: Have you seen them?

 

Yonghwa: No.

 

GD: Damn it!

 

Yonghwa: We really messed up Hyung. If we knew that our parents were planning this all along, we never should've--

 

GD: I know that. I... [Buries his face on his palm]

 

Yonghwa: They're probably heading home now. We can still catch them if we leave now.

 

GD: Okay.

 

~~~***~~~

 

DARA’s POV

 

As Sandara hurriedly walk together with Seohyun towards their car. She can’t help but think why she actually followed the Stalkerman's request and stayed. Why the heck is she listening to him? If she was sane, she should have dragged Seohyun out of their mess up situation and never look back.

 

Ever.

 

And now that they have their freaking girly girl fiancée, she should actually feel happy. She should run around and throw roses at the couple. She should even give the girl marrying the Stalkerman a pat in the back for the years of anger she would undergo trying to keep up with Kwon Jiyong.

 

It’s her time to finally escape from him and let go.

 

She doesn’t even feel any ounce of feelings for him…

 

He’s not important in her wonderful life…

 

He’s a nobody…

 

Then why??

 

Why…

 

Why does it hurt as she walks away from him?

 

Why does she feel numb?

 

Why can’t she stop her stupid heart to stop prickling in pain?

 

She’s too young too suffer a heart attack. Why is she so freaking affected?!

 

Why?

 

Why…

 

And soon, the strong façade she’s been so keen on keeping up is falling piece by piece. Like porcelain slowly breaking. What she is feeling now cannot compare the way she felt with Joon before. This time it hurts more. It’s like everything around her has crumbled and became a haze.

 

Stopping, she clutches her chest tight and tried to scream but nothing came out. What the heck is happening? She’s Sandara Park! Why is she breaking down because of someone like the Stalkerman?

 

Taking a deep breath, she tried to stop herself from crying. She would never cry. She promise herself that. Sliding down she slowly raise her trembling hands towards her eyes and furiously wipes her tears until a hand held hers to stop what she is doing.

 

Raising her head she look on the hurt eyes of her sister. Who unlike her was freely crying…

 

Hyun: [whispers] Unnie… I… [swallows] I… [holds Dara’s hand tightly]

 

Seohyun’s broken voice woke Dara from herself. Swallowing thickly she looks at the crying face of Seohyun and tried to tell her it’s all right. That it was the best but for some odd reason she can’t open and say those words.

 

Hyun: [swallows] Kwenchanayo? I… [chokes] Let’s… I just… let’s just go home… [cries] I… I just don’t know what to think anymore, unnie… just… let’s go…

 

Dara looks at her and nods her head. Breathing a large gulp of air, she faced her sister and gave a broken smile.

 

Dara: Yah! Why are you… [swallow] crying? [holds Hyun’s hand as well]. Yes… that’s right we should go home…

 

Both sisters then walk towards their car hand in hand. Never once looking back at the people who broke their heart...

 

~~~***~~~~

 

Yonghwa and Jiyong never expected things to go this big and out of control. Everything was only supposed to be a game. A mission. It was so simple…

 

Make them fall in love and when they do, use them for their gain and after exhausting the resources…

 

DUMP THEM!

 

It may sound cruel but for them it’s all a game.

 

A very very easy game but they never did they realize that this time there is a hidden weapon, and that they themselves, will fall in love. It’s a glitch in their supposed to be perfect system and now everything has turned a complete 360-degree turn.

 

So if you ask the Dragon Princes, what had happened?

 

They could only blame themselves…

 

And everything happened in just a split second, and this only made their complicated life more complex.

 

How are they supposed to make things right after this?

 

~~~***~~~

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

PS: Well, this chapter is a bit confusing but we want to kind of show the different emotion that is happening at the same time. So I really think the shifting of the POV is necessary although I think it turned out a little bit scattered or something.

 

Anyways, even if you’re confuse or maybe not…

 

I just want to say sorry for the long hiatus from writing. I swear I’ve been trying to find some time to write and it’s really hard. Then suddenly, Koori and I felt so guilty that we really had to make this chapter and give it to our every subscriber who still love us despite the time it took us to update.

 

And now, I’m thinking of trying to write at least a paragraph or two everyday, to at least keep the inspiration flowing and for me to update as soon as I can.

 

And Koori can help me now when she’s not busy. [smiles]

Please also forgive me for any Grammatical error. I rushed some part and I haven't made Koori proof read it yet. When she's online I'll make her read this one to fix some mistakes and I'll fix it. 

 

Really hope you enjoy this chapter and I’m really hoping we could update as early as we can [but no promises]

 

Love you all!

PPS: I was about to change Sunye's character since she's married and all but Koori said that since we started with her it's kind of hard to change her name and since this is only fanmade it's okay. So yeah decided to not change her :)

 

AND AND AND... WHO AMONG YOU WENT TO CNBLUE MANILA CONCERT?! AREN'T THEY AWESOME LIVE. I WAS SEATING IN FRONT AND I'M JUST STARSTRUCK AND I WAS DANCING, SPAZZING AND ALL AROUND GOING CRAZY. EVERY MONEY SPENT IS WORTH IT!

AND I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YONGSEOPH AND YONGSEO INTERNATIONAL FOR A JOB WELL DONE. THE PROJECT THEY'VE DONE IN THE CONCERT ARE JUST THE BEST! DAEBAK!

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE TIME, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND SPAZZ WITH ME :)

twitter: rizeleth

FOR THE NOVEL/BOOK READER IN HERE AND PLEASE VISIT OUR BLOG: http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/ 

WE GIVE FREE BOOKS FROM TIME TO TIME

WELL, THAT'S ALL...

~YUME Out

V >_< V