Chapter 18

Pretty Boy

Chapter 18: Running Away from You

Everything is peaceful inside the CNBB room. Jungshin, Taeyang and Minhyuk were lounging in the sofa watching Seungri and Daesung play Guitar Hero like crazy people. Jonghyun, on the other hand, is seated in his chair, tinkering with his brand new guitar. While TOP is whistling to himself as he waits for his ramyun to cook. GD and Yonghwa was the only people missing in the group but no one really questions them. TOP was enjoying the moment of peace when the door suddenly opened with a loud ‘BANG’.

 

Kwon Jiyong was standing in front of them, a furious expression etched on his face making everyone stop from what they are doing. Without even acknowledging them, the angry leader stomp his way to his private sanctuary, a room that the members know is where he usually goes to write songs and brood. They then heard a soft click signaling that GD just locked the door. Silence soon followed. Nobody move in shock.

 

Taeyang: [blinks] Did something happen? Why is GD like that?

 

No one answered his question and decided to just drop the incidence when the locked door opened once again. GD came out and marched towards the refrigerator and pulled out few beer cans. He then went back to his room but not before saying:

 

GD: [glare] Don't you people dare enter this room or I'll kill you.

 

[BLAG]

 

TOP: Well, my guess is something happened between him and Sandara-shi for GD to act like that.

 

Seungri: Why do you think it's that Crazy noona's fault?

 

TOP: [shrug] Just a hunch. And if Jiyong doesn't come out within 3 hours we'll get Sandara-shi to haul his crazy out here.

 

Everyone nod their head in acceptance and was about to go back to their own business when the door opened once again and Yonghwa soon entered. He gave a force smile before facing Jungshin.

 

Yong: [throws something] Jungshin, catch.

 

Jungshin catch the item in surprise and found a regular size notebook.

 

Jungshin: [confuse] What's this?

 

Yong: [shrug] It's nothing. Just give it to Joo Hyun and tell her it's from me.

 

Jungshin: Why can't you give it to her?

 

Yong looked at him dangerously that made Jungshin want to tape his mouth shut.

 

Yong: Mind your own business, Jungshin-ah. Just give that to Joo Hyun and if I learned that she doesn't have that notebook within this day, I'll chop you into pieces.

 

After threatening Jungshin, he turned around and left leaving the poor boy slump down in shock before shouting.

 

Jungshin: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!

 

~~***~~

 

The driver of the Seo-Park family looked at his rear view mirror for the umpteenth time. It was very odd that both sisters are not doing their usual routine. For example, usually during the limo ride Seohyun would silently read her book while Sandara blabbers on and on which from the recent days was about a guy she terms as a ‘Stalkerman’. But now, the maknae has her new book in her lap forgotten rather than her reading it as if it’s the greatest treasure in the world. She was also looking wistfully at the passing environment seemingly thinking about something deep. And to as if to prove his point, the chauffer stole a glance at the eldest, who for the first time is silent and was looking at her, intertwined fingers not even noticing her sister’s strange behavior. Sandara Park is always in tune with Seo Joo Hyun but now she's just sitting there. Silent and sighing once in a while. Finally they arrived at the gate of Seoul University and the limousine slowed down to a stop.

 

Mr. Kim: [hesitant] Misses, we are already here.

 

Both sisters silently nod their head and walk out of the car wordlessly. Their driver could only let out a sigh as he saw the sibling walk out towards their university not uttering a word and going in different paths.

 

~~***~~

 

Seohyun nervously stood in front of the CNBB room. It’s been two days since her Yong-oppa visited her that night and promises her that he would never leave her. And knowing her Oppa, she knows that he always keep his promise however this pass two days she’s not so sure anymore. Unlike before where he would purposely find her and try to talk her out from burying herself to far on studying or sending her a barrage of texts and calls, her Oppa seems to just disappear in her life. Even the university seems so big that even once she has never saw him. At first, she thought of asking her Unnie regarding this matter but seeing that she’s silent and having problems of her own, Seohyun decided otherwise.

 

So mustering up her courage, she was about to knock at the CNBB door when it suddenly opened.

 

Hyun: [Surprise] [squeal]

 

Jungshin look at the woman he was suppose to search out for standing in front of him in surprise. He was just about to hunt for her and give the gift his hyung asked him for and lo and behold she’s already here. It looks like his luck is turning out for the good.

 

Jungshin: Seohyun-shii. Annyeong, what brings you here?

 

Hyun: [fidgets] Uhmm… Jungshin-chingoo… [clasp her hands together hopefully] is Yong-oppa in there?

 

Jungshin: [blinks] Oh. You just missed him. He just left around 15 minutes ago.

 

Hyun: Are you really avoiding me, Oppa? [fake smile] Okay. Thank you for the information. [bows]

 

Junghin: Why must she be so polite? [awkwardly bows back] It’s no problem Seohyun-shii that reminds me, Hyung wants me to give this to you. [shows the notebook]

 

Hyun looks at the thick notebook in wonder before shakily receiving it. Slowly, she opened the first page with Jungshin looking curiously at her. At the first page she saw the familiar handwriting of Yonghwa and it reads:

 

To Hyun,

            Remember when we first went to the bookstore and you gave me several books to read and I promise you that I would write a review? Well, here it is! YONG’s REVIEW BOOK! Kekeke. It took me a while to finish this because well I don’t want to give you a review book without reading all the books you gave me and since I’m done. Here it is! Isn’t Yong, great? Kekeke. Anyways, hope you’ll appreciate my review and I’m happy that I’ve done this. There at least Oppa haven’t break his promise yet.

                                               

                                                                                                Yours: Yong-oppa

 

Seohyun can’t help but feel her tears fighting to surface at the thoughtful gift she’s holding in her hand and she can’t help but let out a silent sob making Jungshin panic in front of her.

 

Hyun: Oppa’s so mean! He does these things and yet he is avoiding me! He is so mean. I don’t understand him. But…

 

Jungshin: OMG! Did I made her cry?!! Yong-hyung would surely have my head. OMG! OMG! OMG! [reluctant] Seohyun-shi, are you alright? [gulps]

 

Hyun: [breath in] [genuine smile] I’m alright, Jungshin-chingoo. But, here [hands back the notebook] please tell Yong-oppa that I won’t accept that if he’s not the one who would give it to me. Remind him that he promises me that he would give it himself and if he wants me to read it let him give it to me. That’s all thank you. [bows and leaves] I’ll continue to trust you, Oppa that’s why please let me know why are you suddenly trying to leave me behind.

 

Jungshin gape at the retreating back of Seo JooHyun while he clasp the notebook in his hand in wonder.

 

Jungshin: What just happened? Everything is so confusing and to make matters worse [looks at the notebook] I still have this thing! Yong-hyung would surely have my head. [Cries]

 

~~***~~

 

Sandara carefully looked at her surrounding for any signs of the Stalkerman. So far she successfully not seen the guy anywhere for two periods and she was happy with that. I mean why wouldn’t she. Right? Feeling a bit confuse, Dara went out from her hiding place [behind the school trash can] and stare at the slightly crowded hallway. Crossing her arms she can’t help but suddenly feel irate.

 

Dara: I thought he wouldn’t stop stalking me? [puff cheeks] Oh well, nevermind. I mean that’s what I want. [annoyed] But seriously [angry]

 

Being annoyed, she didn’t realize that she was already standing in front of the CNBB room. And the only thing that woke her up from her self induce world is the presence of three of the CNBB boys namely; TOP, Minhyuk and Daesung.

 

TOP: Dara-shii?

 

Dara: [looks around frantically] I’M NOT HERE!!! AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE HIM!!!! [runs]

 

The boys could only gape in surprise when the said girl suddenly runs away from them. TOP, being the fastest to react, dash towards the girl and actually scoop the flailing woman in his shoulder.

 

Dara: [struggling] Where are you dragging me?!! I TOLD YOU I NEVER WANT TO SEE THAT STALKERMAN AGAIN!!!! [flails arms]

[OMMMFFFF]

 

TOP: [wince in pain] Did you just hit me?! Everything I do for GD. Seriously, I feel like I’m too old for this.

 

Dara: [cross her arms] It’s not my fault! You just suddenly kidnap me! And I know Stalkerman put you up for this!! I would not go to him!!!! SO LET ME GO!!!!!

 

Minhyuk: Actually Noona, you’re the one who went in front of our room.

 

Dara: [glares at Minhyuk] That’s not true! I took the wrong turn!

 

Daesung: But Dara-shii… I swear you’re here because your soul calls for the heart of GD. And you’ll make wonderful babies where I could be the godfather. ^___^

 

Dara: WE ARE GOING TO MAKE WHAT?!!! O__O

 

TOP: Don’t mind them. You are coming with us whether you like it or not and you’re going to drag GD out of his room.

 

Dara: And why would I do that?

 

TOP: Because whether you know it or not, you’re the only one who can let that stubborn man out of his reclusion. So be nice just this once or will lock you with him. [serious]

 

Dara: [looks at them in silence] What the heck is that Stalkerman doing? Locking himself? He’s making me so mad and confuse and worried. What are you doing, Stalker man?

 

~~***~~

 

Jungshin stood in front of the fencing room of the university in fright. He was clutching the notebook in his right hand while his left shakily reaches for the door’s room.

 

Jungshin: Don’t worry. It’s alright. Hyung would not kill you or stab you with his fencing sword or any pointy object with that matter. Just breath in and tell him what Seohyun-shii said.

 

He opened the door and slowly entered the room. He was welcome with the site of Yonghwa holding his fencing sword at one hand and his mask with the other. With his unexpected arrival, Yong turned to him and gave a small smile.

Yong: What are you doing here, Jungshin?

 

Junghin: [gulps] [stares at the sword] I’ve been a nice person? Why must I die young? Umm… hyung. I… you… I mean…

 

Yonghwa looked at Jungshin’s nervous stance before zeroing in to the notebook he was holding and was waving left and right.

 

Yong: So she didn’t accept it? That’s right it’s my entire fault giving false promises and hurting her. I’m only hurting her more with what I’m doing. I’m sorry, Joo Hyun. [bitter smile] It’s fine, Jungshin. Joo Hyun did not accept my gift right?

 

Jungshin: [surprise] Umm… [confuse] Actually, she did accept it but when she saw the letter she told me to say to you that she would appreciate it if you kept your promise to give this yourself. [hesitant] I think… Um… Is it alright to say this to you, hyung… But in my opinion, Seohyun-shii believes in you 100% that’s why she thinks you’ll go through with your promise.

 

Yonghwa looked at Jungshin in admiration before giving a small smile.

 

Yong: Well, she’s a very special person. And she doesn’t deserve me. For the first time in my life I think I admit defeat. For a strong person like me, I’m sure being a coward because of her and my name. What must I really do?

 

Jungshin: Hyung? Are you alright?

 

Yong: I’m not sure anymore.

 

Jungshin: [confuse] Well whatever it is, here [toss the notebook] think about your decisions carefully, hyung. You became the other half of the Dragon Princes for something. And we follow GD and you because we believe in your strength and intelligence that’s why I think you’ll choose what is right.

 

He then walk out of the fencing room with a proud stance and he can’t help but grin.

 

Jungshin: I can’t believe I’m so cool. [grins]

 

~~***~~

 

Sandara looked at the door in front of her before looking behind her where all members of the CNBB excluding Yonghwa and Jungshin stare at her expectantly.

 

Seungri: You can do it, Noona! Bring out GD with your love!

 

Dara: [glare] Shut up!

 

She then turn and look at the close door in front of her before using the key given by TOP and unlocking the door. Hearing a soft click, she turns the knob and entered the room quietly. Dara was actually expecting a mad Jiyong or even a sulking one or any other emotion except for what is in front of her. Seeing the all “mighty” GD, sleeping peacefully in his study table is something you don’t see everyday. He was seated in a chair, which you can only find in those CEO offices and his head is supported by his arms that were lying in his very expensive looking table where different type of papers lay. Several cans of beer were above his head while others are in his foot. Uncertain on what she needs to do and why the heck she was even in that room, Dara slowly approach GD.

 

Dara: [pokes GD’s shoulder] Are you asleep? [whisper]

 

GD: [silence]

 

Dara: Stalkerman? [poke]

 

GD: [soft grunt before complete silence]

 

Dara finally gave up and looked at GD thoughtfully.

 

Dara: Sooooooooo... what am I suppose to do next? Watch him sleep? [sigh]

 

Pouting to herself, she unconsciously brush GD’s hair away from his face while being careful not to wake him.

 

Dara: He’s not really bad looking if you look at it. And to tell myself the truth he’s kind of cute. The only problem is I can’t really understand him. Why drown himself with alcohol? Should I really believe what he says? What am I to you, Jiyong? [slowly removes her hand] I guess I should leave now and tell those followers of yours that their leader is sleeping peacefully. [whisper] Dream well, Jiyong.

 

And just like that, she decided to leave the room as if she was never there but not before whispering the words: “Are you really worth the gamble, Jiyong?” Once the door shut close, she didn’t realize that the sleeping young man was actually awake and heard her question.

 

~~***~~

A/N: I finally updated!! YEY!! To tell you the truth I'm proud of myself for having the time to update this fic. It's really hard like starting from scratch

since the chapter was lost and i'm sooo stressed with my medschool and the others are super busy so I can't contact them. 

So hopefully, this chapter is good enough for our readers and hopefully your not disappointed with it. I know there might be some grammatical errors

here and there but I don't have anyone checking this thing like before I'll try to fix it if I have some time. ^_^

Anyways, I MIGHT update the next chapters by December because that's my next vacation and hopefully if i have time I can type the story in between

so I can give our readers two chapters this December! I'm super glad that you continue to love this fic eventhough we kind of

been out for a long time. Love you guys! and Please continue your support!

 

~~YUME OUT <3