Chapter 1

Pretty Boy

Chapter 1: Introducing, the fake Princes

 

It was a peaceful day in the Park-Seo mansion. Everyone is doing their task efficiently. The maknae of the family is eating her breakfast while reading the newest book her favorite author penned for her. She then looked at her watch and count from five to one.

 

5…4…3…2…1…

>Blag<>Blag<

Silence …

>Crash< >Falling Vase<

 Another Silence …

The large double door of the dining room swung open rather loudly and out came Sandara Park, the eldest of the sibling, with a huge smile painted on her lips. She’s wearing a loose black shirt and neon green tights. Her shoe is her favorite Nike Air Max and she’s wearing her usual apple hair. She then runs happily towards her maknae.

Dara: Hyunnie!!! [tries to hug her]

As soon as Sandara is almost hugging her, Seo Hyun immediately stood up resulting to Sandara hugging the chair instead.

Dara: [cries animatedly] Waaahhh!!! You don’t love your unnie anymore!!

Hyun: [Remained silent and continued reading her book]

Seo Joo hyun, or as her unnie call her “Hyunnie”, is the maknae of the family. Unlike her unnie who is wearing such weird clothing, she’s clad in a pure white blouse and ankle length skirt. A large red rimmed glasses adorned her eyes and her hair is held by a white headband. Sighing, she finally lowers her book.

Hyun: Unnie…

Dara: [crying as she hugs the chair]

Hyun: Unnie! Stop crying already.

Dara: Waaahhh!!! T_T

Hyun: [sighs] Unnie, you can hug me now okay?

Dara’s eyes immediately lit up and approached her maknae to give her a big hug.

Dara: Good morning to my favorite maknae!  [Spins Hyun happily]

When she finally stopped, Dara lets go of Hyun who just looked at her dazedly.

Hyun: Unnie, I’m your only sister. Remember?

Dara: I don’t care! You’re still my fave maknae. >w<

Hyun: [sighs] let’s just eat breakfast. It’s our first day at Seoul University and I don’t want to be late and miss the lectures.

Dara’s eyes immediately lit up when she heard the word “food” and quickly sat to her chair. She ate everything that is served to her and it’s such a wonder why she never gets fat. Probably because all the food she eats becomes her energy that only lasts for fourteen minutes and then she’ll need to recharge again.

Seohyun went back to her chair and continued her morning routine. Once they’re done, the siblings stood up and two maids went to their side and gave their bags. A leather yellow hermes for Dara, and a Louis Vuitton shoulder bag for Seohyun. They finally entered the new white Volvo limousine parked outside their mansion to take them to their new school.

 

~~~~***~~~~

GD and YONG's SIDE

Walking down the grand staircase, all the new maids can’t help but stop their work. Silent whispers filter the air and Kwon Jiyong, also known as GD, the heir of the Kwon Enterprises, can’t help but smirk in satisfaction. Regally, he sat down at the dining table and drinks his morning tea. He was wearing a wide necked white shirt and acid wash skinny jeans. GD was known for his weird yet cool fashion, and if anyone would even dare try it, people might call the fashion police for committing such crime.

A soft knock stopped him from his morning ritual and a red-faced maid opened the dining room door and ushered Jung Yonghwa inside. He is the son of the Medical Director/Owner of Jung General Hospital, and just like their fathers, the two of them are best friends.(Though most of the time, you’ll find them killing each other. Kekeke). Like always, Yonghwa is dressed in a white poplin shirt and dark colored jean. A star-shaped earring shone on his left ear. He then sat  comfortably at the opposite side and helped himself with the tea served to him.

Yong: Hyung, still spending your morning like a boring chaebol?

GD: [glares] Look who’s talking. Who among us is dressed like he’s going to a meeting?

Yong: This is fashion hyung! Unlike yours.

GD: Yah! No one insults GD-fashion!

Yong: [smirks] But I just did.

GD stood up angrily and approached the man sitting in front of him. Yong looked at his hyung and wagged a finger at him, only provoking the fuming GD.

GD: Why you-- [was about to punch Yong when the door swung open and a maid came in]

Yong: What were you saying? [Smiles widely]

GD: [clenches his fist and forced himself to smile back] Nothing.

The maid looked at the two boys and bowed apologetically, sure that she has interrupted something important.

Maid: I’m sorry for interrupting you, but it’s almost time for the young masters to go to their schools.

GD: [nods] Thank you. We’ll now leave.

The maid bowed once again and walks away. Yonghwa was about to follow her when---

>WHACK!<

Yong: What the-- [scowls at his Hyung]

GD: [whispers] I told you NO ONE insults GD-fashion. 

Yong  grabbed GD’s head to a headlock and was about to choke him when the maid turned to them with an incredulous look.

Maid: Sirs?

They both stare at her and laughed awkwardly.

Yong: [laughs weirdly] Hyung, I can’t wait to go to school. [Tightens headlock]

GD: [Jabs Yong’s stomach] I agree.

The maid once again turned away and Yonghwa finally let’s go of his Hyung.

Yong: Seriously, it’s really hard pretending to be someone you’re not. [rubs his aching stomach]

GD: I’m not like you. I’m naturally nice you know. [rubs his neck]

Yong: [raises a brow] And who are you trying to fool Hyung?

GD: [Smiles his signature smile] Everyone.

Yong: [snorts] Well not me.

They then walk to the front door and there stood their drivers, with their cars. A silver Porsche for GD, and a Red Ferrari for Yong. GD then snatched the keys from his driver and shouted to Yong.

GD: Yonghwa-yah! Race you to school?

Yong: [smirks] Get ready to get your kicked Hyung. [snatches the keys from the driver.]

They quickly put the engine on ignition and the two expensive cars left the Kwon mansion, leaving two wide-eyed drivers.