Chapter 8

Pretty Boy

Chapter 8: Such a Crazy Morning!

 

[sfx: Door slamming open]

 

Yonghwa gaped at Jiyong in surprise when he saw (crazy) Dara lying on TOP of him on the bed.

Yong: [points at GD] Hyung.. is that… [points at Sandara]

Hyun: [shocked] U-unnie?!  [looks at her then at the cast on her arm] O____O

Yonghwa just stood frozen in his spot, still gaping at the room for who knows how long. Light footsteps suddenly echoed from a distance and he suddenly panicked when he noticed Jiyong’s mom walking towards his direction. Without any second thoughts, he quickly took Seohyun’s hand and stepped inside the room and locked the door.

Yonghwa: Sh*t!! This is BAD!!! Did she saw Hyun?! Sh*t, sh*t, SH*T!!!!

Seohyun: [still shocked]

Yonghwa looked at the frozen Sandara who’s now at the other end of the bed, and he shifted his gaze to his Hyung, who’s still wide eyed. He squinted at Sandara’s shirt and realized that it’s his hyung’s. Well at least she has some shorts on. But still… Something COULD possibly happen between them last night (knowing his hyung).

Yong: [closed his eyes] This is not happening! I’m having a bad dream because hyung’s in it!

He then opened his eyes, and still saw Sandara on his hyung’s bed, and a frozen Seohyun beside him, to make things worse, his Imo is already on her way to the room.

Yong: Hyun, can you please hide with your unnie inside that door? [points at the large closet]

Seohyun looked at the stressed out Yonghwa before nodding and pulling her unnie towards the closet. Once the sisters are hidden, Yonghwa walked towards his hyung and was about to kick him when Jiyong suddenly stood up.

GD: yah! I’m older than you, have some respect!

Yong: Respect?! [spats venomously] Do you even know what kind of trouble we’re going to be when Imo finds her here in your room??

GD: [crosses his arms] I think she’ll even congratulate me because she’ll think that I succeeded.

Yong: Which I doubt you did! [pulls his hair] [whispers] Seriously hyung! Those two will find out our plan before we can even get close to them if your parents see her here! If Imo really DID thought you succeeded, she would tell Samchon, and we’ll be dead before we can even run!

GD: Yah! Don’t blame me! It’s that crazy woman’s fault! Besides, you also brought the other girl, remember??

Yong: It’s because you kidnapped the other one!

GD: And who would even want to kidnap her??

Yong: you just did!

GD: Aiisshh!! Alright, let’s talk about this after we sneak those two out. [scratches head]

Yong: Exactly HOW will you do that? [raises a brow]

GD: Leave this to me. As for you, go and distract omma! [kicks Yonghwa outside his door, which surprised GD’s mom]

Yong: IMO! [hugs her] You are so dead if I ever survived this hyung! Why don’t you join me for breakfast? I already asked the maids to cook something for us. [smiles] I hope she didn’t saw Hyun with me earlier.

GD’s mom: Oh, Yonghwa. You’re here early. [smiles] Alright, but I have to call Jiyong first.

Yong: I already asked hyung, but he refused because he spent his night uhh… Think Yonghwa! THINK! Signing. Yes, he was signing pictures last night which will be auctioned for charity, that’s why he slept really late. Signing pictures?! Why the hell did I say that?!

GD’s mom: Awww… My Jiyong is really sweet. :)

Yong: I can’t believe she fell for that lame excuse. That’s right Imo. That’s why it’s just the two of us. Here, let me this beautiful lady to breakfast. [offers his arms]

GD’s mom: [laughs and takes his arms] It’ll be my pleasure to join you.

Yong: I did it! You better make it fast hyung!

 

~~~~***~~~~

DARA & HYUN’s SIDE

 

Hyun: Unnie, care to explain why you’re here? And why do you have a cast on your arm??

Dara: [ignores]

Hyun: Unnie? Aigoo… She’s in her own world again….

When Sandara’s initial shock has finally wore off, she looked at Seohyun and scowled.

Dara: [whisper] Yah! What are you doing here? [looked at her haggard look and dark eyebags] [gasps] Why do you look so tired? Omo! Di—did you and t—that playboy already did IT? Noooo!!!! My beloved, pure Hyunnie was already tainted by that Playboy! Appa… Omma… I failed you!!

Seohyun looked at her unnie who’s mumbling in a corner and seems to be calling their parents in thin air.

Dara: [kneels down] [mumbles] [bows down] [mumbles]

Hyun: *ehem* What are you doing unnie?

Dara: [eyes her]

Hyun: [scared] unnie??

Dara: [held her shoulder] Hyunnie…

Hyun: De…?

Dara: [whisper]As much as I hate that playboy, I don’t want your child to grow up without a father. That’s why I decided to wholeheartedly give my blessings to both of you [hugs her and cries] My dongsaeng-ah will get marry before her unnie!! [sits in the closets corner and mumbles to herself]

Hyun: [eyes widen] [blush] Unnie! [whispers] What are you talking about?? A child? Marriage?!

Dara: [looks behind her] But you came with that playboy… T_T

Hyun: [blush] [whisper] But Oppa and I didn’t do anything!

Dara:  [Stood up and point an accusing finger] [whisper] See! You even started calling him Oppa now! He must’ve made you drink a love potion or something.

Hyun: Eh?? But Unnie, I’m not the one who slept with a man in ONE bed and wearing HIS shirt. I should be the one thinking that SOMETHING happened to both of you.

Dara: [frozen] [Remembered their position earlier] [leans her head on the closet door] Why oh why did that stalkerman even existed in my perfect life???

Sandara’s brain seemed to cease functioning as she remembered what happened and she’s now looking like a statue. Seohyun was about to approach her when Jiyong immediately opened the closet door, causing Sandara to fall forward.

[Blag!]

 

~~~~***~~~~

 

Yonghwa and GD’s mom were almost a few feet away from Jiyong’s room when…

[Blag!]

GD’s mom: [stops] What’s that?

Yong: [awkward laugh] I—it’s nothing Imo! [half dragged GD’s mom] What the heck are you doing hyung?!

GD’s mom: But I really heard something, and it’s coming from my Jiyong’s room.

Yong: Ahh… He probably fell on his bed or something. [laughs] Please let me survive this…

 

~~~~***~~~~

Sandara felt like a ton of bricks just hit her body, specifically . She let out a muffled groan, but was stopped when she can’t move her lips. Her eyes immediately open and found herself cross-eyed with Jiyong, and her lips on his.

Dara: My lips on his… my lips on his… my precious lips!!!! [her world suddenly started to spin, and…]

          [Faints]

Jiyong jumped away from Sandara (who’s now lying on the floor) and looked at her wide-eyed sister.

Hyun: [points at Jiyong] [speechless] [points at Sandara] [gapes]

GD: [messed his already messy hair] Don’t you dare faint on me! Aisshh! Your sister is already trouble enough! I can’t believe I just kissed that crazy woman! That was an accident GD! An accident!

Jiyong kneeled down beside Sandara and hoisted her to his shoulder effortlessly, taking extra care of her casted arm.

GD: I’m going to sneak you two out while Yong distracts Omma. Follow my lead silently, understood?

Hyun: [still can’t get over the fact that her sister and this guy just kissed, but nod nonetheless.]  

GD: Alright, let’s go now [heads to the window]

Hyun: What have we gotten ourselves into?

 

~~~

Author's note:

Koori here! Shortest chapter... T_T Because one part of chapter 7(GD and DARA's Scene) was supposed to be in this chapter, but we can't connect it to the story, so it was removed. lmao. Aaannnddd.... We promise that there will be more Yongseo moments in the next chapters. Though it's fine with me because I AM a Daragon fan. Kekeke! But Yume will kill me if that happens (because she's more of a Yongseo fan than a Daragon). *hides*

Thank you sooo much everyone!!