Chapter 9 (Secrets)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days after picking him up from the clinic, Daehyun had been acting really weird.

1. He keeps bugging me to go to class. (Hmm.. I wonder why) 2. He would dress like a black ninja and comes to the University for Who-Knows-Why.
3. He sneaks behind me, like he had something to ask me but whenever he does that, he always shakes his head and walk away. (This guy seriously needs to get a life.) 4. He’s still an arrogant, cruel, lazy, useless JERK!

But Good news, he finally had his splint out from his elbow. He requested for it because he had to start filming for his new music video. I thought maybe I could end the contract earlier and finally get my phone back but to my disappointment, he said that whatever the contract had stated we must abide to it.

*Pshh.. Jung Daehyun, you’re a freaking singer not a lawyer…*

“Mi Rae, look at this!” I snapped out of my thoughts as Yura picked up two cute teddy necklaces which were attached together.

We were shopping in some mall in Seoul. Fortunately, Daehyun was busy with his schedule so I had nothing to do and I was enjoying my freedom with Yura.

“Omo! They look like a couple necklace.” I teased.

“Mwo? Jinjja? And I thought I wanted to buy it for the both of us.” She said sadly.

“It’s ok, I think it will be alright if the both of us wear it. It can be our friendship necklace.” I smiled as I took both the necklace to the payment counter and paid them.

“Here you go! ” I passed the girl teddy necklace while I took the one with the tie.

“Hehe.. Now we can be a couple!” She hugged me. I awkwardly hugged her back as people around us were looking at the both of us weirdly. *I’m NOT A LESBIAN!*

“Wait! I don’t want to be couple with you.” She pulled back with a frown on her forehead.

“Wae?! I thought I was the only one for you”

“Mian.. Mi Rae-ah but I love Daehyun.”

“Puh-lease, He’s a useless, cruel jerk who only knows how to use innocent people!”

“Mwo?! What are you crapping about Mi Rae?” She looked at me weirdly.

“Huh?.. oh.. nothing..” I looked away from her as I almost spilled the beans.

“I sense something fishy is going on.” Unfortunately, she didn’t want to let it go so easily.

“What’s fishy?”

“You sounded like you knew Daehyun personally. Did you work for him?” I froze as I was stunned by her sudden question.

“Pfftt.. It was just a joke Yura. How can I work for him? If I would, I could have told you earlier right?” I lied. A sudden guilt rushed through me.

“You sure? Or Are you hiding something Mi Rae. ”

“I’m not hiding anything.” I started to panic.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly, a crowd o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter