Chapter 25 (Lotte World)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, the worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all. This is what happens, when you’ve fallen for someone who is not aware of the current situation and you just had to hide it from him.

Should I call myself a Pabo?! Aish!! JInjja PABO!

“Mi Rae, you following us to MBC ?” Youngjae asked as all of the members were busy packing their stuff to the recording hall.

“Ani.” I seated on the chair quietly folding my arms.

“Why aren’t you coming? I thought you loved watching our performance?” HImchan asked.

“Noona, Wae you no go see us?” Zelo whined in English.

 “You’ve never missed any of our live performances.” Yongguk said.

“Because erm.. I’m rushing my assignment. It’s due tomorrow. ” I lied avoiding his gaze. Daehyun on the other hand was packing his stuff quietly.

“Another lie to cover up another lie.. Tze tze..” He whispered beside me.

“Oppa!” I hit him lightly as he chuckled and walked away. Soon, it was time for them to leave. One by one they waved goodbye before leaving. I looked at Daehyun hoping that he would stop and say something to me but to my disappointment he just left without saying goodbye.

It was a boring day. I had nothing to do except sitting in front of the TV clicking onto every channel that it has. I got tired of the boredom and decided to spend my time ‘wisely’ by mopping the dorm. As I opened BAP’s room, my mouth went wide opened, it was a total mess. I mentally scolded them because this morning, I had just finished tidying up their beds. They must’ve been so rushed in packing their stuff until they had to end up throwing the unnecessary things out from their bags.

I sighed as I stepped into the room, placing the mop at the corner of the wall. I started to tidy up the top bunk beds. Luckily, the top ones weren’t as messy as the bottom ones. At least, they were more neat and their things weren’t misplaced or fallen, unlike the ones below them, where the pillows were lying on the floor. Soon enough, I was done with the top bunks and continued to the lower bunks. As I picked up the pillows, I noticed a piece of paper was hiding underneath one of it beside Daehyun’s bed. I got curious and start to open it. To my surprise, it was a medical report from Dr.Kim on Daehyun’s right elbow. I didn’t know what or how to feel when I saw the statement that was typed on it that Jung Daehyun’s elbow had been fully recovered since last Thursday, which was two days before.

“Aish! That liar, I shouldn’t have trusted him so easily.” I muttered in frustration. I needed an explanation from him. Evil thoughts start to come into my mind as I went to his drawer to ransack his stuff.  But it didn’t last long until I opened the first drawer, a cute camouflage teddy bear was stuffed in it. (The one where he first bought for Mi Rae but Yongguk beat him to it.) I wonder why would he have a soft toy in his drawer in the first place. Looking at the teddy bear, it reminded me on what I was suppose to do. I tied the teddy bear’s neck with Zelo’s Towel unto the pole of the top bunk bed which was above his. Few minutes later, the outcome looks as if the teddy bear is hanging itself to dead. Looking at my piece of art work, a grin formed on my face.  

*Ding*Dong*

I wonder who is it. I reached to the door and peeked through the hole. I was surprised to see Yura and Jin Hee in front of my doorstep.

“Anneyeong!!” I opened the door and greeted them with hugs.

“Angel Unnie!!”

“Jin Hee!! Omo, you’ve grown taller than before.”

“Neh! Because I have Unnie’s HEART!” She flashed me the bracelet which was tied around her wrist. It reminds me of Daehyun. *Stop thinking about that jerk, choi mi rae.*

“What brings you here?” I asked Yura as I carried Jin Hee in my arms.

“Oh, my aunt had some things to settle so she had to leave Jin Hee with me. You know, she keeps insisting on seeing you. So I had no choice but to bring her here.”

“Aww.. Uri Jin Hee.. shaww cute.” I pinched her cheek lightly.

“Jin Hee wants to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter