Chapter 33 (The end)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later..

“Miss Choi, you need to keep this cloth around your eyes because you just had your surgery done.”

“But Sarah, it’s uncomfortable.” Sarah was my personal nurse that Dr.James had assigned her to me.

“I know but please bare with it for this period of time. It’ll help you to avoid infection in your eyes.”

“Fine..” I pouted my lips and cross-fold my arms.

“Stay here in a bit, I’ll get your lunch ready.”

Though I was in total darkness but I tried my best to stay calm. In order for me to be in my best position, I touch the side of the bed and pulled myself down, lying on it. It wasn’t that difficult but I had to get use to it.

“LUNCH is READY!!” I heard Sarah coming in and the aroma of the food spread through the whole room.

“Let me guess.. Speggethi meatballs?”

“You wish. It’s Chicken porridge.”

“DAMN!! I had been eating that since the day I came here. Don’t’ you have any stuff?”

“I’m sorry miss, but it’s doctor’s orders.”

“Arrghhh… Fine.. AHH~” I opened my mouth and waiting for the food to come in.

“Miss, I think it’s time for you to learn how to feed yourself.”

“Are you kidding me? ”

“Apparently I’m not, Miss Choi.”

“Fine fine..” It’s time to buck up your blind skills Choi MI RAE! AZA HWAITING! With the help of Sarah’s guidance, I manage to feel where my spoon was and hold it up. Sensoring where the bowl of porridge was, I deep into it and took a spoonful of porridge and feed myself.

“See I told you, you can do it.” An hour had passed and I’m still eating my freaking porridge. Can’t this get any longer? ARRGH!!! I got frustrated and lost my focus. The spoon fell which made a loud CLING.

“Aish!!! Can’t I just eat peacefully?!” I scolded myself and decided to search for it. I got down from my bed carefully and slowly touched the floor around my room. Soon enough, I got tired of finding it. I decided to call Sarah for help. Immediately, the spoon was brought to my hand.

“Thanks. See I told you I couldn’t do it.” I was ushered back to the bed. Surprisingly when I was carried back to the bed, the feeling was weird. It didn’t felt like Sarah’s touch at all. The scent was familiar and I could feel my heartbeat was beating loudly.

“Sa..Sarah… Is it you?” ‘Sarah’ stopped moving and let go off me. I manage to catch hold of ‘her’ hand but it felt like a guy’s hand. I was surprised and quickly let go off it.

“Mianhe.. I didn’t mean to-” I felt a pair of lips smashed against mine. I was shocked at first and tried a few times to pushed him away but he held onto me. Surprisingly, the feeling was.. amazing. It was those familiar lips that I’ve missed most.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter