Chapter 10 (Drama)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was midnight, I was still lying on my bed deep in my thoughts.  I couldn’t sleep as I was trying to figure out about the connections between Daehyun and Yura. Why would he want her number? Does he have a crush on her? Or something else?

“AISH!~” I ruffled my hair in frustration.   Turning around side to side on the bed and close my eyes trying to sleep. *Nope, not working.*

 I decided to get out of the room with my pajamas on. As I stepped out, the living hall’s light was still on. *Shouldn’t they be in bed now?!*  My eyes wander around the hall from afar and saw a person with a black hoodie sitting on the sofa.  I didn’t know who it was because of the covered hoodies over his head. I decided to scare the person since I was bored. Tipping my toes, I slowly went towards the back of the person. As I got closer, I noticed who it was, Bang Yongguk. He had a pen and paper on his lap. I guess he was trying to write some lyrics for his new song. My hands were above him and wanted to scare him off but..

“Mi Rae, I know it’s you.” He chuckled.

“AISH!~” I snapped my fingers in disappointment of my fail attempt. I took a sit beside him.

“Oppa, why aren’t you in bed?” I crossed my arms and frown.

“I’m finishing off a new song.”

“Hmm.. What is it about?” I peak over at his piece of paper.

“Yah!” He was about to cover it but I had already seen it. The paper was blank. =.=!

“Oppa, I think you need to take a rest. Don’t overstress yourself.” I poked his shoulder.

“But-”

“No Buts.” I took his pen and paper away from him and placed it on the table. He chuckled at my sudden reaction.

“Arrasuh.. So since you’ve stopped me from what I’m suppose to do, what should I do now?”

“Sleep.” I grin proudly.

“Why should I when You’re not sleeping yourself.” He defended .

*Since when Yongguk oppa starts to talk back like Daehyun?*

“That’s because..” *Crap, I can’t say it.*

“Because?” he raised his eyebrow.

“Molla!!” He ruffled my hair and didn’t asked any further . *Omo!!  He’s so considerate ^^ That’s what I like about him!! .. Unlike that douchebag!”

 “Let’s watch a war movie.” He showed his gummy smile. *WOAH!!! I might drool ..*

“Wae? ” *No.. I’m scared of all the blood and killing..*

“Cause the both of us can’t sleep.”

“But.. We might wake the others.”

“Nah, don’t worry about them, they’re sleeping like pigs.”

-

“AAAAAAAAAAH!!!” The girl suddenly screamed in pain as she was possessed.

“OMo..”  I covered my ears and turn to my head  to his side. *THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!! * We were watching Constantine,  as it was the only movie they had in the dorm. So much for war movies.

“You scared?” Yongguk asked worriedly.

“Mwo?.. Erm.. ANI..” I straighten myself and faced the tv. Choi MI Rae, you’re not a scaredy cat!!

This time a disgusting creature jumped from the back of the protagonist.

“OMMA!!” I jumped in fear as I buried my face into something. I heard the movie paused. I looked up and was faced closely with Yongguk oppa. I noticed I was holding onto his arms. Apparently, I was screaming like a fangirl mentally in my head.

*This feels like Déjà vu.*

 The hall went silent as the both of us were stunned at how close we were. I could feel my face flushed in red. Both our eyes were l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter