Chapter 27 (Morning call)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold morning, the sun was shining brightly through the thin layer of curtain. I pulled my blanket up to cover my eyes from its glaring light. When I was about to do so, I felt a hand was caging me. I opened my eyes tiredly, blinking in surprise when I saw a sleeping Jung Daehyun was lying down beside me. *HOW THE HECK DID HE CAME HERE?!*

I tried to move his hand away from my waist but it made him pulling me closer to him. Hugging me like a pillow. Looking at his peaceful sleeping face, I can’t resist myself from touching his fine face. My finger was about to reach his face when he gave a sudden groan from him beauty sleep. I quickly went back to my sleeping position and closed my eyes. Acting like I was still fast asleep.  

He did a second groan and nuzzled his face in my neck. I froze at my spot, didn’t know what to do. I tried moving away from him but his body suddenly stirred hinting that he was waking up. I opened my eyes a little so that I can peak through what he was up to. My eyes flew wide open when I felt him looking at me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

“Morning Beautiful.” He leaned in for a kiss but I blocked him with a finger pressed on mine.

 “ert.” I said as I poke his face.

“Is that your first word for your boyfriend early in the morning?” He chuckled as he locked both my hands at the side of my pillow.

“Yah! Let go off me.” He smirked and came closer to my face until I could feel his warm breathing. I was blushing furiously. *What is he doing to me?* Seeing him his lips, dirty thoughts start forming in my mind as my eyes shifted to his thick lips.

“Mi Rae-ah, I’m hungry.” He his lips again. *Andwae.. he can’t be doing this, early in the morning.*

“Dae..Daehyun-ah, we can’t.. You know..” I heard a chuckle from him.

“Why can’t we? It’s just in the morning.” He looked confused.

“You know we just can’t because we aren’t married yet, you know I’m not ready to have-”

“Wait, are you’re thinking of something D.I.R.T.Y.” he emphasized on the word. *He wasn’t meaning that?* I cleared my throat as I look away from him.

“Aniyo.. I’m just-” Before I could finish off my sentence, he did a quick peck on my lips. Letting go off my hand, he my hair to the side of my ear so that he could see my full face.

“You look beautiful.” His words made me blushed furiously.

“Saranghae..” I hummed in response.

“Yah..” he nudged me.

“What?”

“Say I love you too.” I laughed and pushed him away from me.

“Jagiya~” He whined like a 4 year old boy. *OMY GOSH!! He just freaking call me JAGI!! What should I do? How should I respond??!* I was practically panicking.

“N..Neh?”

“Come on, say I love you.” He pouted.

“Nan Shiro..” I lifted my pillow and threw it on his face.

“YAH!” he caught me as he pulled me down back to the bed and start tickling me.

“Hajima.. Hahahahaha… Daehyun-ah...Yah!... hahahahah..”

“Just say those 3 words And I’ll stop.”

“Alright.” He stopped and waited for my answer.

“Get. Over. Yourself.” I pushed him away from me and quickly scramble out from the room.

“Morning noona..”

“Morning Zelo..”

“Noona have you seen Daehyun hyung, he’s been miss- oh.. I see.” Zelo’s jaw fell open but it was closed back with the help of Himchan. Daehyun followed behind me out of the room like a puppy.

“Did you sleep in her room?” Youngjae asked curiously.

“Yup. And it was an amazing moment. Do you want to know how hard I’ve been thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter