Chapter 7 (KILL YOU!)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Froze at my spot, I didn’t know how to react. I was shocked by what was happening. I felt our lips parted and Daehyun backed away clearing his throat. He touched the back of his neck trying to say something, but he just didn’t know what to say.

“Noona! I heard you’re cook…ing….Kim..chi.. fried..rice..?” Slowly saying out his words, Zelo noticed something was weird with the atmosphere around him. I was blank staring at Daehyun with my eyes wide open, while he was slowly backing away to the room.

“JUNG.” I muttered under my breath.

“Run Zelo..”

“DAE.” Holding my knife tightly.

“Hyung, Waegeurae?!”

“HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” My feet started to move towards them.

“RUN!!!!”

And that’s when the war starts. I was practically chasing Daehyun and ZELO (Why the heck is he joining Daehyun into this?!) around the living hall, like an ahjumma chasing her chicken that was supposed to be cut into pieces.

“GET BACK HERE YOU KISS STEALER!!!”

“Mwo?! HYung! You kissed her?”

“ANI!! I didn’t’ kissed you. You turned your head and you kissed me!”

“I DID NOT!”

“YES YOU DID!”

“ JUNG DAEHYUN, YOU’RE SUCH A JERK!”

“Well, thanks for your compliment.”

“DON’T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME !!”

Few minutes later, Daehyun and Zelo were standing opposite me as the 3 of us were panting heavily.

“What’s with all the commercial?” Himchan came out of his room and looked at the 3 of us.

“Why are you guys panting? Do you need some water?”

“Yes Please!” Zelo shouted.

“Me too!”

“No, you aren’t getting anything until I kill you JUNG DAEHYUN!!”

“RUN@!@#$%^&*” they started running towards their room. In order to not let them get into the room, I lifted my knife and wanted to throw at them, I mean Daehyun.

“Youngjae, Hide me!” I could hear Daehyun begging Youngjae to save his life.

Out of the blue, Jongup came out of nowhere from the front hall.

“Huh? What’s goin-”

“YAH!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!”

That’s when I realized, before I could really aim at Daehyun, the blade from the knife came out from its handle. It was spin flying in thin air and it was coming at where Jongup was standing. All of our eyes were widen, mouth opened in surprised. Himchan and Zelo were screaming “ANDWAE!!!!” at the background. Jongup didn’t dare to move out of his spot, he was stunned at what was coming at him.

*THUD* Everything went in total sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter