Chapter 18 (Sisters forever)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I creep out of my room when everyone was busy lying down on their bed. I tipped my toes as I headed to the front door, remembering that Yura said I had to meet her alone.

“Where are you going?” Himchan asked when I was about to put on my shoes at the front door.

“I’m…er.. meeting a friend.”

“What friend?” His voice raised as he got curious.

“Yu.. Just a friend oppa.. You should get some rest.”

“Its Yura isn’t it?”

“Neh..” I knew I couldn’t hide it from Himchan oppa.

“Yea, I agree that you should meet her, to solve things out between the both of you.”

“Oppa could you tell the others that I’m going out to buy some groceries instead?” I gave him a pleading look, because I know Daehyun will not let me out to meet Yura personally.

“Arrasuh, I got your back. Just be careful.”

“I will. Anneyeong.” With that I left the dorm.

As I got out of the dorm, I shivered when the strong cold wind blow through my face. Not many people were on the streets as it was a cold weather. I started walking along the pathway with my hands tugged in my pocket. Few minutes later, I felt someone was following me. I turned to back once in awhile to see who it was but no matter how many times I turned I couldn’t find the people that I recognized. Hmm.. Maybe I was just overthinking.

Finally, I reached my destination. As usual the shop was filled with working adults which was mostly men. The shop was by the roadside where workers would usually crowd in there and enjoy their meal. Yura and I often come to her ahjumma’s shop whenever we’re down. This is because she has the best soju in the world and I like her Galbi. A girl with a red beanie caught my attention. Knowing it was Yura, I walked towards her.

“Anneyeong.” She just nod her head as I greeted her. *This is so awkward*

“Anneyeong MI RAE-ssi, its been awhile since the last time you came.” Her aunt came and greeted us.

“So what do you want to have?”

“2 bottles of soju and black pepper Galbi” The both of us said in unison. I was surprised that she still remembered what I like.

“Best friends always have the same thought, don’t they?” Her aunt nudged Yura and left us.

“So how’s your injured head?” Yura started to make conversations.

“It’s alright, thanks to that jerk.”

“I see you hold a grudge on him.” She chuckled.

“If it wasn’t because of-”

“Him taking your phone?” I was surprised that she knew what I was about to say. Did Daehyun told her about it?

“How did you know?”

“Daehyun.”

“Aish!! I knew I shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter