Chapter 3 (Behind that cold mask)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note to self: Switching phones is never a good thing. A Slippery Slope where it could lead you to one thing or another or even into your most embarrassing moment of your life.

My advice: Kids, never ever lose your phone.

My heart almost popped out when the incident occurred. I can’t believe this is happening to me right now. First Iphone, now Elbow dislocation. How can I face the other BABYs, the management of the crew and BAP, not even Yongguk Oppa. Sobs…

Right now, I was in a private clinic with Daehyun. Forcing myself not to cry, I looked down without saying a word. I’m a failed BABY. Like seriously, fans would never hurt their idols. How could be such a disgrace to the BAP fanclub. We hadn’t said a word after the incident, except trying to bring him to this private clinic.

Awkward silence.. T_T

“Jung Daehyun-ssi?” The nurse called out. I helped him up as he was groaning in pain to the examination room. I could feel my heart pumping loudly, with fear.

“Hi, I’m doctor Kim Ju Won. Specialize in Orthopedic , which means I’m specialized in diagnosis and treatment of problems of the musculoskeletal system. So in order to check whether your elbow is really dislocated, I need to hear what had happened that causes you to have this injury? ”

*Gulp*

“Sacrificing my elbow to save this clumsy brat.” Daehyun muttered irritatedly.

“It means he had a great hit on the ground when he fell.” I quickly respond in order to stop the confusion.

“You mean, we fell?” He corrected with a sarcastic tone as he gave me his flaming glare.

“Mianhe..” I didn’t want to cause more trouble, so I decided to stay put.

To break the intense situation the doctor finally speak out.

“Daehyun-ssi can you try moving your right hand? Just to check whether is it serious.”

“Argh..” Daehyun gritted his teeth as the pain starts to react in his elbow.

“Alright, I guess I need to have an X-ray on your hand. Right now, Daehyun-ssi you have to take your shirt off in order to proceed for the next step. Miss?”

“Ne..neh?”

“Help him will you? I’ll prepare the equipment while you undress him.” He winked at me and left the room.

“Mw..mwo?!!”

“Yah, could you just come here and help me undress? I’m injured, remember?”

“Ara..arassuh” Why can’t I stop stuttering. This is so awkward, having the opportunity to undress a BAP member is every BABY’s dream, but not in this condition. I felt my face flushed as I pulled up his shirt and slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter