Chapter 31 (Romantic Lessons)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ANDWAE~!”

“Wae? I’m prepared for this.”

“What If I hurt you?”

“You won’t, trust me.”

“I still won’t do it. It’s embarrassing.”

“No it’s not, no one’s here.”

“But, I’m scared.”

“Don’t worry, I’m here.”

“No way I’m doing it and that’s final!”

“Choi Mi Rae! If you don’t do it, I’m gonna smash your Iphone into pieces.” *Pssshh.. As if he brought it with him.*

“I DARE YOU.”  He smirked and took out a white Iphone from his pocket. My eyes went wide open, this jerk!!!!! He lifted it in mid air and his fingers slowly leaving the phone.

“FINE!! I’LL DO IT! Happy now?” He cracked up and placed the phone back into his pocket.

Stupid jerk! Who the heck learns to ride a bicycle in the middle of the night?! It all started like this, we were walking along the streets until we came by Han River. We were mesmerized by the beautiful night lights across the river. So Daehyun decided to cycle along the pavements instead of walking. I thought it was a great idea for him to bring me around with the bicycle. The thought of me hugging his back while he cycle made me giggle in excitement.  Soon enough, he managed to borrow a bicycle from a passerby who was hanging out with his friends under the tree. I was thrilled and ready to hop behind him until I stupidly confessed that I didn’t know how to cycle. And this is where I end up of being too honest.

“Now, place your leg up the paddle.”

“Omo..” I couldn’t balance the bicycle when both my legs were up the paddle. Daehyun hold onto it so that I won’t fall. Few moments later, I was only a few steps away from the starting point. I barely manage to move ahead. This is freaking hard. That is why I never wanted to learn cycling.

“Andwae.. This is too hard for me.” I give up. It was supposed to be a romantic ride not a cycling lesson.

“Yah.. I’m not giving up here and you’re already giving up?”

“But-”

“Mi Rae.. Look at me.” I looked into his eyes. “I believe in you.” And those words made my heart melt. His eyes were determine and I was affected by them.

“Arrasuh..” I placed my trust on him and started to paddle ahead. He was beside me the whole time, making sure I won’t fall. Slowly, I felt myself cycling freely, without any worries. The cool wind brush through my cheeks and it was surprisingly relaxing. I got confident and started paddling faster than before.

“Mi Rae, you’re doing great.” Daehyun shouted from behind with a wide smile of achievement. The feeling was amazing. I felt like I was flying as my legs moved even faster. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cool breezy feeling. Maybe learning to cycle is a good thing after all.

“YAH !! WATCH OUT!!” My eyes flew opened as I heard the shout. Out of the blue, a cat came running across the lane, I panicked and turned my bike into the other direction. But to my horror, I couldn’t stop the bicycle and I started to feel unbalance. In a blink of an eye, I hit onto something hard which felt like a lamp pose and I was practically flying towards the hard surface of the ground. Surprisingly, I was screaming but without any sound coming out from my mouth. If you would imagine it in a slow motion, I must’ve looked like an idiot retard.

And the whole thing ended with a *CRASH!*BOOM!*BAM!*

I felt a serious pain shot through my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter