Chapter 19 (Fallen for you)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Daehyun’s POV}

Without thinking twice, I rushed out of the dorm as soon as I hung up on the phone. My heart was beating really fast, knowing that she might be in trouble because she’s a girl, who was freaking drunk. *What if a guy took advantage of her?! AM I thinking too much?!*

I was panting heavily and drenched with sweat when I reach the store. There were a few couple of people at the tables but none of them looked like MI Rae.

“Excuse me, need help in finding someone?” The owner came and asked.

“Sorry but did you happen to know a girl named Yura? I’m finding her friend who had just passed out or maybe drunk.”

“Oh, you must be Mi Rae’s boyfriend. I’m Yura’s aunt, she told me that Mi Rae’s boyfriend would come and pick her. She’s just right..…” She looked at the empty spot where the table was filled with Soju bottles. “I think she must’ve just left.”

“AIsh!!” I ruffled my hair in frustration. I thanked the ahjumma and quickly left the place.

*CHOI MI RAE!! Where are you..*

Few minutes later, I came to a nearby playground for a stop. I tried calling her cellphone and suddenly I heard a ringtone nearby my area. I followed the sound of the ringtone and it led me to a person who was standing on a swing with her back facing me.

“Yah! Choi Mi Rae! Get down from there immediately!” I ran to her side as I placed my phone back to my pocket.

“I’m the QUEEN OF THE WORLD!” She spreads her arms widely without holding onto the handle of the swing. She went unbalance and fell from the swing, luckily, I was able to catch her in time.

“Hehehee… Anneyeong.. ” She laughed cheekily as she looked at me with a blur face.

“Yah!! How much did you drink?!”

“I donno~” She got up and walked away.

“I’ll carry you.” I kneeled down in front of her, ready to piggyback her. But instead, she kicked me in the . *SHE FREAKING KICKED MY !!!!* I fell to the ground.

“Choi Mi RAE!! This is not funny at all.”

“Kekekeke…” She laughed evilly and ran towards the main road.

“Yah!! Get back here!!” I chased her like a mad dog but she was too fast.

*PITT!!!!! PITT!!!!* Cars were horning at her as she went to the middle of the road. My heart almost popped out when a car almost bang her.

“AISH!!!”

“DAEHYUN-ah!! I’m A BRAVE GIRL!!” She started to twirl around in the middle of the road. I tried to ran towards her but the cars were all speeding on the road.

“BRAVE MY !! STOP DANCING AND GET YOUR FREAKING HERE RIGHT NOW!”

“DANCE?! OH I KNOW HOW TO DANCE!!! Hehehe.. Bomb, Bomb follow me~ Himeul gajeunjayeo follow me~ Bomb, Bomb follow me~ Na-Na-Na-Na-La-La-La!!!!!” I was stunned at what she was doing. She was freaking dancing POWER in the middle of the road, worst of all, HOW DARE SHE SLAP HER IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE!!

*PITT!!! PITT!!!!* A few cars slowed down in front of her and cheered loudly as they passed by. Some guys on the street went whistling at how y she was. I had the urge to shout at them from doing that to her but I had to hide my identity.

 “SEE!! I KNOW HOW TO DANCE!! *MEHRONG*!”

“Mi Rae-ah, come back here..” I was practically whining and begging for her to come back. How could a drunk person be so hyperactive?! Did she really get hit on the head that badly?!

“Andwae!!” She folded her arms and pouted her lips.

*Gosh!! She looks so cute.. Andwae!! Jung Daehyun!! She’s drunk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter