Chapter 4 (Introductions and confession)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt myself in a bright place, feeling curious about the place, I start to walk around to have a look. There were trees that were covered with cotton candies, floor with marshmallows. I drooled as I saw how sweet the place was. Out of the blue, a big brown bear caught my attention, as I stood in front of it, it was taller than me. Oh, how could I resist such a cute big teddy bear? My fingers reached for its fur, it was as soft as a cotton ball. Slowly, I started hugging that big cuddly bear.

“Mi Rae-ah~” I felt someone was calling out to me. My head turned to where the voice was which was behind me. I was stunned as the owner’s voice turn out to be Yongguk oppa.

“Oppa, how.. why.. I mean how come you’re here?”

“You mean, you don’t want me here?” he replied with a sad tone.

“Ani.. I-”

“How could you cheat on me with him?!” His voice gradually grew louder, finger pointing to what I was hugging. My jaw dropped as I saw the teddy bear was replaced with that evil, cruel, arrogant bastard, Jung.Dae.Hyun.

“Hi~” He gave me an evil smile. I tried to break free from the hug, but he wasn’t letting me go.

“Yah! Let go off me! Yongguk Oppa.. This is not what you think it is.”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to oppa. I am so disappointed in you.” He started to leave.

“No.. Oppa don’t leave. YAH! Jung Daehyun!!”

“You’re mine, I won’t let you go so easily.” His whisper gave a chill down to my spine.

“ANDWAE!!!”

*THUD*

My eyes flew open as I felt my whole body was lying onto something hard. The worst part of all, was 6 familiar pair of eyes were staring at me with a weird expression from above.

Flashback

3.30am

After trying to sneak out like a thief from my own house. I manage to place a note on Yura’s table, telling her that I’ve got an ‘incredibly amazing’ Job where it is necessary for me to shift to somewhere near to where my job was and that I would still be seeing her in class. Apologizing for my late notice, I had to secretly leave the house when she was sound asleep.

Here I was standing in front of that bastard’s door. I decided to have a plan where I can sabotage his sleep by waking him up in the middle of the night by ringing the doorbell. As my finger was about to press it, I stopped as the thought of waking up my bias and the other BAP members too came through my mind. I felt bad about it, in the end, with no phone with me, I decided to sit at the corner of the door and wait till they’re awake. The thought of finally meeting and staying with my bias, excites me once more.

End of flashback

“Oh.. Annyeong.” The maknae waved at me. I was still lying flat on the front entrance.

“..Hi..” I gave a sheepish smile. My body stiffen as my eyes met with a pair of warm and soft eyes. He was looking at me!! BANG YONGGUK IS STARING AT ME!!!

*Cough*Cough* Someone interrupted the moment, which I think it was none other than that bastard, Jung Daehyun.

I quickly blink away and straighten myself up. 

“Guys, this is Choi Mi Rae, my personal maid and the cause of this *Pointing at his splinted elbow*. As you know she will be staying here with us until my elbow is fully recovered. ”

A brunette came forward and start greeting me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoo Youngjae. You must be the one on the phone right?”

“Oh yes. Annyeong, I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter