Chapter 20 ( Sick )

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know how long that ray of sunlight had been peeking through the gap in the curtains before it found its way to my face; nor do I know how long it took me to become aware of it. As I could not stand any longer, my eyes flew opened. I felt a strong migraine which made my head throb as soon as stood up from my bed. What exactly happened last night? All I could remember was only the laughs and cries with Yura. I decided to get out of the room to get myself a cup of warm milk to keep myself awake.

“Good morning noona..” Jongup whished as he got out of the room the same time with me.

“Good Morning ^^”

“How’s your sleep?” Yongguk oppa asked.

“It was good.”

“Did you dreamt about me?” He asked shyly.

“Ani..”

“Wae?”He whined like a small kid. *Weird, I usually would melt with this kind of reaction of his.*

“Nan-molla~” He ruffled my hair and walked back to the kitchen.

Everyone was already seated down with their breakfast. They are having a performance for some show tonight. So they had to leave early to start their practice. Surprisingly, Daehyun was sitting at the corner quietly not eating his food. His fashion sense was a bit weird, never had I seen him wearing a turtleneck sweater before with his mask on. Besides that, he looks weak and tired. I wonder what happened to him. Shaking the thought of asking him, I decided to make myself a cup of drink.

-

The whole time in class, I had this bad feeling that something might happened tonight. I didn’t know why but I was worried about Daehyun. He looks weak today and he didn’t even touch his breakfast. There must be something wrong with him today or did something happen last night?

“Yura-ah, would you like to come see BAP practice?” I invited here.

“Ani.. I’m afraid they might not forgive me for what I’ve done.”

“Gwenchana, they will.”

“Mianhe, I want to but I don’t think I’m ready to face them yet.”

“Arrasuh, but promise me the next time I asked you, you would come.”

“I promise.” She pinky promised me.

“Yura-ah, can I asked you a question?”

“Sure.” She replied without looking up as she was busy checking the stuff in her camera.

“Who did you call to pick me up after I passed out?”

She paused with what she was doing and avoided meeting my eyes.

“Yah, why aren’t you answering me?”

“Erm.. Daehyun oppa.”

“MWO?! WAE?!!”

“Well, I only had his number. What do you aspect me to do? Carry you back to the dorm under the rain?” She said sarcastically.

“It was raining?”

“Neh.. Luckily it started when I reached my house.”

“No wonder he was weak today.”

“Who’s weak?”

“Daehyun. He didn’t even had his breakfast.”

“He must’ve done a great job in sending you home.” I started to feel bad. He might be sick because of me.  I couldn’t just sit here and enjoy myself, what if something happens to him.

“Yura-ah, I think I need to check on something. Got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter