Chapter 5 (Cheesecake)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 days, since my confession to Yongguk oppa and my life with BAP. None of the members knew about my confession, except Yongguk himself. To be honest, even though I had confessed to him, sometimes, I would steal glances from Yongguk oppa when I helped Daehyun. But when he caught me off guard, he would give me his gummy smile and continue with his own thing. I swear, every time when he does that, my heartbeat would fasten as I gradually fall for him more deeply. Come to think of it, injuring Daehyun might be a good thing, I would say that my life is now half complete by staying by Yongguk oppa’s side.

*Haha In your face JUNG DAEHYUN!*

Life was tough at first, trying to manage my classes’ time with Daehyun’s hectic schedule, but after these 3 days, I’ve finally gotten used to it. Complaining mentally in my head had also been my habit for these past few days. Daehyun kept his promise and had told the public that the injury of his elbow was just an accident of him falling down from the floor during dance practice. Luckily, there was no further questions about it. Besides that, my relationship with the other members was getting closer and closer. They knew how much I love BAP and they even gave me 2 free signed albums and posters for FREE!! *SQUELS* I gave one each to my best friend, Choi Yura. I had to lie to her when she asked how did I got them for free by saying that I won it.

*Mianhe, Yura-ah.*

-

“Alright, right now let’s look into the next chapter, Western Art.” Mr.Lee, my history lecturer instructed.

*Tzt Tzt* Tzt Tzt* Tzt Tzt*

The lousy phone, that Daehyun gave to me as a replacement for my phone, was vibrating none stop. Feeling irritated, I lifted the phone out from my pocket. I wasn’t surprise when I saw who the caller was.

“Yah~ What is it now? I’m in the middle of class!” I whispered angrily.

“I’m hungry. Feed me.” Daehyun ordered, which made me slapped my forehead.

“Mi Rae-ssi? Is there anything wrong with my teaching?” Mr.Lee asked in annoyance.

“Ann..Ani.. I’m totally fine with it.”

“Okay, Back to where I was..”

“Yah! You almost got me kicked out of class! ” I leaned back down, trying not to distract the whole class.

“In 15 minutes time, cheesecake, practice room, if you’re not here, You know what’s going to happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter