Chapter 2 (That awkward moment)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night after the concert...

{Daehyun’s POV}

“ Aish..” I groaned, trying to get back up after knocking onto something hard. I opened my eyes and saw ‘Something’ apologized. Trying to hide my identity, I didn’t reply. As I stood up, I noticed my IPhone was on the floor. I picked it up ensuring it was alright, I left the place.

“Yah, Daehyun where were you? ” Manager hyung  asked impatiently as we were about to depart from the place.

“Mianhe.. had a little situation back there.” I apologized to the crew for my late coming and went into the van.

As soon as the door closed, BABYs started to crowd around the slow moving van.

“Aigoo.. Uri Baby..” Himchan, Jongup and Zelo maknae trying to wave goodbye to our fans even though the van’s window was tinted in black. Whereas , the other two were resting at the back with me. I chuckled at the scene of Yongguk hyung sleeping with his mouth open.

He must have been very tired with all the meetings with the crew, since he’s the leader.

*THUD!* Suddenly, I felt something hit against the window beside me. I glance to where it was. Right in front of my eyes was a girl with her face lying flat at the window. The other fans were screaming and pushing behind her. I laughed to myself as I heard her loud screamed “YAH!” while she tried to break free from the crowd. I drew a pig nose on her with my fingers as the van was still moving slowly.

“Hyung! What are you laughing at? ” Zelo asked from the front.

“Aniyo, just some fan that looks like a cute pig.” I smirked and took out my phone to take a picture of her squashed face. Feeling exhausted, I placed my phone back into my pocket and close my eyes.

-

The next morning,

“Daehyun-ah, time to wake up.” I felt someone was pushing me lightly. I opened my eyes and notice Yongguk hyung was already dressed. I shot up from where I was immediately. In a confuse state as I tried to gather back myself because usually I would always be the first to get up.

“Hey, you alright there? It’s weird that you didn’t wake us up today.” Youngjae approached the ‘blur‘ me.

“Neh.. ” I picked up my phone and checked the time, 9am. Something is wrong with my phone. Usually my alarm would ring around 7am.

“Daehyun, we’re leaving first. See you in the practice room. Neh?” Himchan Hyung shouted from the front door with the others.

“Arrasuh.. Will be there in a bit.”

“Don’t be late..” Youngjae shouted before he closed the front door.

As soon as they leave, I lied back on my bed. Feeling a bit of laziness in me, I de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter