Chapter 21 (Payback time)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is so not happening!! WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST DID?! CONFESSING IN FRONT OF HIM?!!! Choi Mi Rae… This is just great.. and now he’s smirking in front of me. If he pulled me closer to him, the both of us would have kissed. The only thought to that I had in mind was to RUN away. I quickly struggle from his grip but he was too tough. How in the world can a sick person be so strong!

“Where do you think you’re going?” He finally spoke.

“..Your porridge’s cold, I..er.. need to heat it up for you.”

“Well, that’s too bad, I love cold. So that I can hug you like this to get warm.” He pulled me in closer to him. I could feel him breathing.

“Yah-” Before I could defend myself, he placed a quick peck on my lips. I felt my face burning in red. HE JUST FREAKING KISSED ME!!! I froze at my spot as I couldn’t think straight. I heard him chuckled at my silliness and before I could come back to my senses. The next thing he did was totally unexpected.

“Saranghae.” He whispered as he slowly placed sweet kisses on my lips. I blink in surprise. I could feel his soft lips playing with my bottom lips. I felt a sudden pain when he bit it.

“YAH!” I pushed him away as he was laughing hysterically.

“That’s for doing this to me.” He his bottom lip.

“Mwo?! I did that to you?! ”

“You’re quite a great kisser when you’re drunk. You even did this to me.” He pulled down his sweater to show the visible hickey that was on his neck.

“….I… Aniyo.. I couldn’t have done that..”

“I like it when you’re drunk. Maybe you should get drunk often.”

“Jung Daehyun!” I hit his chest.

“Yes? Do you want more of it?” He caught hold of my hand and came closer to my face.

“Let go off me before I punch you in the face.”

“Aww.. alright.” He let go and pushed me away.

“OWWW!” I fell to the floor from the bed.

“YAH!!! Neo Micheoseo?!” I rubbed my as I stood up.

“You’re the one who wanted me to let you go.”

“Psshh.. Fine!” I got pissed off and took the bowl of porridge back to the kitchen.

“Stupid. Jerk. Bastard. Good for nothing… ” I muttered angrily as I heat up the porridge.

“Aish!! Choi Mi Rae, neo jinjja PABO!!” I hit my head lightly.

Out of the blue, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I felt my body was heating up becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter