Chapter 32 (Last Day)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes tiredly lit opened, it felt like I had been sleeping for ages. I blinked a few times trying to recall what had happened, but that moment of recalling had disappeared when Zelo suddenly appeared right in front of me with his eyes wide open.

“OMO! ” I cling to my chest as I sat up at the corner of the bed.

“Noona~ You’re awake!! Do you know you had been sleeping for the past two days? ” He jumped onto the bed and hugged me tightly, burying his face on my shoulder. His sudden reaction made me panicked a little. ‘WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!’ No one was in the room except the both of us. Where was everyone?

“YAH! Choi JUNHONG! You crying on me?” I pushed him away when I felt my shirt gone wet.

“*Sniff*… Noona..Can you see me?”

“Of course I can. Why can’t I..” And then it struck me. Him crying, asking me about my vision.

“Junhong-ah, why are you asking me this question? GOSH! Can you wipe away those mucus of yours?! It’s disgusting.”

“It’s because..*Sniff* Hold ON.” He went out of the room and took a box of tissue paper in, placing beside my bed. He pulled out a piece and started blowing his nose Loudly. It made me want to puke when all those yellow.. slimy thingy..(I shall not further explain it.) coming out from his nose.*YUCKS~*

 “Eww..Why can’t you blow it outside and come in?! It’s so disgusting.. Wait.. that’s not the point… .. Where was I again?”

 I heard footsteps running towards the room and the door immediately flew opened. All of the BAP members came in but I was disappointed to not see Daehyun. Yongguk oppa was weirdly wearing a pair of sunglass. As soon as they came in all of them asked the same question whether I was alright and all. I assured them and tell them not to worry about me. It seems that Yongguk Oppa had told all of them through the incident. It can’t be avoided because I fainted in front of Daehyun and my vision not being cleared.

“Noona, you shouldn’t lie to us. You’re evil noona. ”

“I agree with Jongup, we would feel even more worried if you didn’t tell us anything.” Youngjae added.

“Mianhe, I thought it was a better decision. And Yongguk oppa, why are you wearing sunglasses? ”

“Because he and your pathetic boyfriend had a - UMMPH!! OUCH! ” Himchan covered his stomach in pain after earning and elbow from Yongguk.

“Is there anything wrong?” I asked worriedly as I stood out from my bed.

“Careful.” Yongguk in a swift move help me out. As he helped me, I didn’t care and took off Yongguk’s glasses. The glasses fell to the floor when I saw a big blue black mark surrounding his left eye.

“Oppa?! What Happened? Who did this to you?”

“Pfftt.. Mi Rae, you’re asking the obvious.”

“Shush it Himchan.”

“Daehyun did this? Is anything wrong with Daehyun? Why isn’t he here?” I looked around, searching for him.

“Oppa, tell me what’s wrong?” He didn’t answer me and looked down.

“Zelo? Youngjae? Jongup? ” None of them answered and it made me feel worried.

“Well, you see.. Since the day Yongguk revealed everything to us including your.. erm.. Thing with Yongguk on the bed, Daehyun got mad and couldn’t control his emotions. In the end, the both of them put up a fight and this was what happens. After that, he had been coming home very late and getting all drunk for the past two days. You really need to talk to him.” Himchan explained.

“Mianhe oppa.. I shouldn’t have put you in to this.”

“Ani, Mi Rae.. I’m glad that I can help. ” He flashed me his gummy smile. *Aww.. I missed that smile.*

Few hours later, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter