Chapter 17(Surprise?!)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the press conference, Daehyun and I were ushered back to our van. Before I get in, I received a text message from Yura. I didn’t know how should I feel, Happy? Because she finally talked to me? Sad? Because she lied and turn against me?  I didn’t want to think any further and read the text.

Meet me at our usual spot at my Ajumma’s shop, 9pm, come alone.

*Hope after this meeting, we could be like last time.*

“Yah, are you coming in or what?” Daehyun asked irritatedly.

“Neh..” I climbed into the van and it took off.

-

“Why are we here?” I asked in confusion as the van leave us in front of a karaoke shop.

“Just follow me.” He took my hand as he pulled me up to the stairs.

“Isn’t it too early to go karaoke in this kind of time?”

“Just go with the flow can you?”

“Fine..”

As we got into the shop, I felt scared because the surrounding was dark with all the walls painted in black. The lady owner greeted us and gave us a big smile. I felt a bit creepy with this place.

“Yah, are you sure this is the right place?” I asked in fear.

“You scared?”

“Ani!” I shook my head and looked away.

“Trust me, it’s save and this is BAP’s usual spot.”

“Why did you choose to come to this kind of place for karaoke?”

“That’s easy, Less people. Less attention.” He smirked.

We came to a stop at the front of room 10. It looks deserted and when we got in, the room was in total darkness. I cling onto Daehyun’s back and followed behind him. I heard him chuckle and continued making our way into the room. Aren’t the other members suppose to be here?

“We should do this often, so you can cling onto me as long as you want.” He whispered into my ears, which earn a smack from the back.

“AIsh… ”

Suddenly, I heard footsteps scattering around the room. The door of the room was closed with a loud *Thud*. This time, it really frightened me. I tried to get closer to Daehyun as I was really scared. Out of the blue, I felt someone was standing behind me. *GULP* Could it be a ghost?  

“NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” That ghost surprised me with a back hug. I froze at my spot as I was shocked with the sudden movement by a ‘GHOST’ who had just called me NOONA.

“OMMA!!!!!!!!” I screamed in fear and did a few punches and kicks in the mid air to get away from the ghost. Which earned a few sounds of from the other so called GHOSTS.

“Yah! Get off me!”

“Let go!”

“You’re blocking me!”

“CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!”

“This isn’t suppose to be like this.”

“AISH!!!!”

I felt myself falling onto something which felt like a human body. Could that person already been dead?!

“AAHHH!!!!!!!! Don’t TOUCH ME!!!” I tried to get up as I screamed in fear but nothing was working. It’s hand tried to stop me as it continue to call out my name. HOW THE HECK DID IT KNOW MY NAME??!!!

“DAEHYUN!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” The whole room was in chaos. The lights was suddenly on. I was surprised to see the a Zelo ghost was lying flat on the floor, whereas Youngjae ghost was trying to save the deco- ‘WELCOME BACK MI RAE ^^’ with both his hands wide open as it was about to fall from the ceiling. Himchan ghost was at the side with his finger on the light’s switch. Poor Jongup ghost who was holding a poor smashed cake by Daehyun ,who’s face was practically covered with it. Which means, the person I was on top off was Yongguk oppa and the ‘BEST’ part of all was my hands were pressing on his chest.

The room went total silence. I turned to all of them with their failed surprise party and their awkward positions.

“Mi..MIANHE..” I felt embarrassed as I scratched the back of my head.

-

“Woots!! ”I cheered as BAP took the ‘stage’ as they sang their new song HAJIMA. I was sitting on the couc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter