Chapter 11 (Stunned)

Jung Daehyun! Give me back my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yura? How come you’re here?” I was stunned by her sudden appearance.

“You’re not happy to see me here?” She broke the hug with a sad expression.

“No. I mean of course I’m happy. But-” *S***! So means, she knows where I work!*

“Yura-ssi?” Daehyun popped out from the back.

“Oh.. Anneyeong Daehyun oppa~” She ran to his side and hugged his arm.

“You’re early, I thought I was going to pick you up.” Daehyun smiled. *Jung Daehyun smiled? That’s so unfair! I knew him before Yura does, and I don’t even get a smile from him?! Aish!! Wait.. CHOI YURA, Are you jealous right now?*

“Mwo? So you’re the one who invited her?” I shake off the thought and asked in surprised. *What the heck is going on?*

Daehyun nod his head without commenting and went into his room to get changed.

“You don’t seem please about my presence.” Yura scoffed.

*She scoffed! She freaking scoffed at me!!*

“Aniyo. I’m happy to have you here, but I’m just surprised.”

“Well, you aren’t as surprise as I am when I knew who you were working for.”

“About that.. Mianhe Yura-ah..”

“Mi Rae, you don’t have to apologize. You decided not to tell me about it, I totally understand. If it wasn’t for Daehyun oppa, I wouldn’t have known.”

“Let me explain-”

“Anneyong!!!” The Himchan came to the front door.

“Mi Rae, don’t just stand there, let her in.” Youngjae shouted.

“ Anneyeong ^^ You must be Sarang Noona.” Zelo greeted her. *Sarang noona? Sarang. This sounds familiar.*

“Hi, I’m Peter Moon jongup.”

“Seriously Jongup, I think you stop having English names.” Youngjae shouted from the back.

“Call me PETER.” Jongup winked at her before he left.

“Well, it looks like I’m welcome here.” She stepped into the dorm and took a sit at the sofa.

“Yura, what does Zelo meant by calling you Sarang?” I asked in curiosity. She seemed surprised when I asked her.

“Oh, well actually Daehyun was my childhood long lost friend. I didn’t know he was him until he came up to my doorstep and explained everything. ”

“Yah, you didn’t tell me about this before. Since when did you have a long lost friend?”

“It was a secret between the both of us. Hehe..”

“Wow.. I hope I get to meet mine too.” The young boy from my past flashes through my head. Oh, How I wish I could see him again. I snapped out from my thoughts when I felt someone ruffled my hair. “Have you eaten your breakfast?” He whispered to my ear. *Oh, I almost forgot about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter