9

My Hero (Discontinued)

 

I looked at the pale blue walls that surrounded me, vision blurred by the tears that were threatening to flow. I remembered this room, all too well. I knew what was going to happen. I knew that I would be powerless to stop it.

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

The door clicked open, revealing that sick bastard who had ruined me all those years ago. Look at him, strutting in like he owned the place. Oh wait, it was his house. Look at that nauseating grin that was plastered across his face. Hell, he was good looking, but inside, he was absolutely disgusting. He would be the perfect man, if only the inside of his head was a little cleaner.

 

“Ready, Jaeki?” he asked, still smiling like he owned the world, like he owned me.

 

At that, I lost control and tears streamed down my face. I didn’t want to go through this again, I couldn’t! I wrapped my arms around my knees, sobbing while rocking back and forth on the bed.

 

“No… No, please… Minhyun, don’t, I’m begging you… Please…” I whimpered, but still he came, closer and closer until he was right at the edge of the bed.

 

“‘Minhyun’? What happened to ‘oppa’? I miss you calling me ‘oppa’,” he smirked, removing his shirt to reveal his toned six-pack abs, a minimum for any male dancer.

 

My sobs grew louder as he crawled onto the bed, hovering over me. He was so close I could smell his cologne and feel his breath on my face. He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head, against the wall, with one hand. Using the other hand, he pushed my knees down, so that my legs were now straight. He then wiped the tears from my face before leaning in for a rough kiss.

 

He moved downwards, removing my blouse and then leaving multiple marks on my neck, chest and stomach. He pulled my shorts down as I continued to cry, knowing that he was too strong for me to fight him off. He from my stomach up to my collarbone, leaving a wet trail of saliva that reflected the light from the bedside lamp. I shuddered involuntarily at that, and squeezed my eyes shut. Whatever it was that he was going to do, I didn’t want to have to see it. I could just close my eyes, pretend I was somewhere else, and wait for the nightmare to be over.

 

He left another mark on my collarbone, and then hissed, “You’re mine, Jaeki. Don’t forget that. Ever. You belong to me, and only me.”

 

You’re mine.

 

That line rang in my ears, even in that all to familiar voice. I didn’t want to believe my ears, but curiosity got the best of me and I opened my eyes. Another sob escaped me when I looked at the man who was leaning over me, looking up at me through his large black eyes, which were currently clouded by lust.

 

Jaejoong.

 

I started to cry harder, millions of thoughts running through my head at the speed of light as Jaejoong continued to kiss me everywhere. He didn’t leave a single spot untouched.

 

Why? Why would Jaejoong do this to me? I thought he loved me? Why is he hurting me now? Ohhhhhh God that felt sooooo good… Wait, what? No. Why am I enjoying this?

 

I didn’t even realize when I’d stopped crying, but suddenly I was kissing him back, full force. White-hot desire was pulsing through my veins and it was like I couldn’t even control my own actions. I flipped our bodies over so that Jaejoong was now on the bed and I was straddling his hips. I traced his abs with my ice-cold fingertips, smiling as his eyes fluttered close and he shivered. I leaned down and our lips met, tongues engaged in a crazy battle for dominance, I wasn’t going to give up this time. I could feel his through his now tighter-than-normal jeans and suddenly, I realized what we were doing.

 

What am I doing? Oh my God what the hell am I doing? I can’t do this. , this is sick. This is freaking disgusting, oh God I have to stop.

 

His eyes snapped open when I pulled away and leapt off the bed, backing away until I felt the wall behind me. I had to stop. I had to leave.

 

A look of annoyance passed across his face before it was replaced with one of pure fury. He got off the bed and walked towards me, not stopping until he was right in front of me. He placed both hands on either side of me, trapping me to the wall so that I couldn’t escape.

 

“Don’t you remember what I said just now? You’re mine! You belong to me, and you will do whatever I want you to!” he roared, eyes dark and menacing, completely void of anything that resembled the Jaejoong I knew.

 

I was so scared by that point that I couldn’t even bring myself to try to fight back when he threw me back onto the bed and ripped off whatever little clothing I had left. My mind went blank after that, but I remember Jaejoong’s ‘I love you’s and the almost feral look in his eyes as he continued to pound into me relentlessly, completely uncaring of the tears streaming down my face and my pathetic pleas for him to stop.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

All the SM artistes had the whole week off since we had just completed the last SM Town concert for the year. Coincidentally, Jaeki had the day off today, so she came over to the DBSK dorm to just chill for the day. We were watching a movie in the living room, but Jaeki fell asleep halfway. She must have been missing out on a lot of sleep, I knew how hectic schedules could be for new artistes.

 

Her head was on my lap and I was subconsciously playing with her hair while watching the movie. Suddenly, she started fidgeting and mumbling.

 

“No… Minhyun… Please… Jaejoong… No… Stop… No…”

 

Jaejoong?

 

Why did she call my name? Who’s Minhyun? What was she dreaming about?

 

I was cut off from my thoughts when I noticed tears sliding down her cheeks. She was crying in her sleep! I started panicking and decided to wake her up.

 

“Jaeki-yah… Babe, wake up… Come on, baby, it’s just a dream… Hey…” I shook her gently, trying to wake her up without startling her.

 

Her eyes snapped open and she stared up at my face for a whole second before she suddenly jumped off the sofa and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

 

… What happened?

 

End Jaejoong POV

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 9!!!! Thank you to the new subscribers!! Please read/comment/subscribe!! I'll be writing chapter 10 later, not sure when I'll post it though, but I seem to have a lot of motivation to write recently:p