6

My Hero (Discontinued)

 

This room. Not again. No, this can't be happening. This can't be real. I started panicking as I looked at my surroundings. The familiar pale blue of the walls and the large French windows on my right. The large queen-sized bed that I was lying on. Immediately, I jumped off the bed and sprinted to the door, intending to get out of there as soon as possible.

 

As soon as I reached the door, it opened, revealing the very person I’d been trying to avoid for the past few years.

 

Han Minhyun.

 

He had that same sickening grin on his face as he did the last time I saw him. That smile, which I once found charming and beautiful, but now it just made me feel like throwing up.

 

“Missed me, Jae?” He said, in that oh-so-innocent tone he used whenever he wanted something.

 

I froze and whispered, “What do you want?”

 

His smile widened as he replied, “You, of course. What else?”

 

Then I really started to panic. Was once not enough? Why do I have to go through this again? My eyes started to water as he stalked forward. Automatically, I backed away until I felt the bed hit the backs of my knees and I fell backwards onto the bed. In a split second, Minhyun was hovering over me. I squeezed my eyes shut as he leaned down.

 

I could feel the heat emanating from his body as he whispered softly in my ear, “One more time, Jae”.

 

I couldn’t stop the tears when he moved down and his lips grazed my neck. I tried to push him off, but I couldn’t, he was way too strong.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was planning to tell Jaeki in the car, but she dozed off. I really need to get this off my chest. I know I’ll regret it if I don’t.

 

When we were about halfway to her house, she suddenly started fidgeting and her forehead scrunched up. Then, she started mumbling and whimpering. I assumed she was just having a bad dream, so I let her be for a while. We had just reached her house when she screamed and her eyes flew open.

 

I almost jumped right out of my seat in shock, but then she looked at me. Immediately, she burst into tears and flung her arms around me. Wait. What? Why is she crying? What did she dream about that made her react like this?

 

As she sobbed into my chest, I tried to calm her down by her hair and rubbing circles on her back. Inside though, I was in panic mode. I couldn’t deal with crying girls. I couldn’t deal with crying people. I didn’t know how to calm people down.

 

“Jaejoong-oppa…”

 

What? Jaejoong-OPPA? Did she just call me “Jaejoong-OPPA”? Something is definitely wrong.

 

In response to her words, my heart started racing, beating at almost twice the normal speed. I had to admit it was kind of nice to hear her call me that. Although, I really wanted to know what it was that she had dreamt about.

 

Finally, after about a half hour of ‘Shhh’s and ‘Its okay I’m here’s, my shirt was soaked but Jaeki had calmed down and her sobs had been reduced to sniffles. Slowly, she pulled out of our embrace and looked me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were still wet and her eyeliner and mascara had smudged. There were tear streaks down her cheeks and her nose was red. Anyone else would have looked disgusting, but somehow, Jaeki was still beautiful.

 

Instinctively, I leaned forward and closed my eyes.

 

Closer.

 

Closer.

 

Closer.

 

When my lips met hers, she stiffened at first, but then relaxed and started reciprocating. I shuddered as she ran her fingers through my hair and I could swear there were fireworks. After what felt like an eternity, we pulled apart, both gasping for breath. I opened my eyes and she turned away from me, biting her now swollen lips. A faint red creeped up her face and I smiled.

 

I placed my hands on either side of her face and forced her to look at me.

 

“I was actually going to tell you something important, that’s why I called you out tonight, but I think maybe you know what I wanted to say?” I smiled and looked into her large, brown eyes.

 

Her blush grew darker, but then she smiled, her eyes took on a teasing glint, and she said, almost inaudibly, “What if I don’t know what it was that you wanted to tell me?”

 

I could tell she knew, and was simply teasing me, but I played along.

 

“I love you,” I said, before leaning in to capture her lips once more.

 

A/N: Ahhhhhhhhhh I finally updated:p I'm SO sorry, I know I said I would update a week ago, but I couldn't think of how to phrase everything:/ ANYWAY, double-update~~ lol okay, I found it a little too long so I split it into two chapters:p Thank you to all who have read/subscribed/commented!!:D This is all mostly just the intro, cos my main idea for this story doesn't come in for a while more:p Soooooo...... PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :D