7

My Hero (Discontinued)

 

I love you.

 

Those three words had been ringing in my head for the past three weeks. I couldn’t believe that Kim Jaejoong had confessed to me. I couldn’t believe that Kim Jaejoong would even see me like that. I couldn’t believe that Kim Jaejoong was now my boyfriend.

 

Of course I’d accepted his confession that night, how could I not, when I felt the same way? I knew it was a difficult road ahead of us, what with his crazy stalker fans and my being a rookie, but this was like a dream come true for me, and I couldn’t give up one dream for fear of damaging another. All we had to do was be extra careful, and nobody would ever know. It was already widely known that we were close friends, so even if people saw us together, it wouldn’t be a huge issue.

 

I was on the way to the KBS building for the filming of Music Bank when suddenly, my phone vibrated loudly, distracting me from my thoughts. I fished my phone out from my bag and smiled when I saw whom the text was from.

 

Jaejoong~<3

Hey babe, good luck for your performance later! I know you’ll do really well. It’s your last stage today right? You’ve improved so much these past couple of months, it’s hard to believe you’re a rookie~ Anyway, make the best of today since it’s your Goodbye Stage and I’m SO sorry I can’t be there to support youL Remember, I’m so proud of you and I love you!<3

 

I almost started crying after reading his text, my boyfriend was so sweet and I was so lucky to have him! After replying, I couldn’t stop smiling the whole way to KBS.

 

Finally, after Music Bank was over, I had an hour-long break before I was due for my next schedule- SuKiRa. Since it was in the same building, I decided to just get a sandwich from the café just across the street. I was completely famished, but I was on a strict diet and I couldn’t afford to pig out.

 

I was just paying for my food when I got a call from Jaejoong. I grinned the moment I saw his name on my phone screen, the cashier must have thought I was crazy!

 

“Hey!”

 

“Hey baby~”

 

“Why are you calling? I thought you had to film until past midnight?”

 

“The director postponed part of today’s session to tomorrow because of some problems with the set. Why? Don’t you want me to call you?” He asked teasingly.

 

“No! I was just wondering, that’s all!” I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks and I was glad that it was dark so nobody could see that I was blushing.

 

“Are you blushing right now? I swear you are! Aigoo, my baby’s embarrassed~ Hahahahaha well, you’re on a break now, right? Should I come see you since I’m free? Nevermind, that wasn’t a question, I’ll see you in ten~ Bye beautiful~”

 

My cheeks grew even redder at that. I stared at my phone dumbly for a while before my brain registered what he just said. He was coming to see me! I don’t know whether I was more happy or nervous but either way, I sprinted back to KBS and wolfed my sandwich down at top speed. I didn’t even notice that I’d left the door to my dressing room open. I crumpled the packaging into a ball and threw it into the dustbin that was halfway across the room, cheering when I didn’t miss.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone laughing at the door. I turned around immediately and my eyes widened when I realized who it was.

 

“That was a pretty good shot, Jaeki-ssi. That reminded me of one of the members actually, throwing things into baskets like you’re playing basketball.”
 

“H-how do you know my name? I mean- Uh- I’m so sorry! Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim!” I blurted out while doing a 90-degree bow.

 

“No need to be so formal, Jaeki, can I call you that? You can call me oppa, if not, just sunbae will be fine as well. Anyway, how could I not know your name? Firstly, you’re a guest on SuKiRa later, so I have to know your name. Secondly, I’m pretty sure everyone does, you’re a rising star after all.”

 

“Y-yes, Leeteuk-sunbae,” I mumbled, red staining my cheeks once again.

 

I was so embarrassed, I couldn’t believe that my bias from Super Junior had just seen me acting like a total dork. I felt like I was about to die of embarrassment when my savior arrived.

 

 

“Jaejoong! You’re here!” I sighed in relief.

 

He grinned and then opened his arms, chuckling when I launched myself at him.

 

“Jaeki~ Feels like I haven’t seen you in forever!” He sang while spinning me around in a circle.

 

“Forever? You mean like, a week and a half?” I replied, teasing him although I felt exactly the same way.

 

Leeteuk cleared his throat and then said with a smile on his face, “Jae! So excited to see your new friend that you completely ignore your old one? Tch! Rude~”

“Hyung, I haven’t seen you in a while!” Jaejoong greeted while pulling Leeteuk into a one-armed hug.

 

“Hey! Yeah, it’s been a while, hasn’t it? You’d think we see each other often since we come from the same company,” Leeteuk replied while smiling his signature smile. He then gestured to the plastic bag Jaejoong was carrying, “what’s that?”

 

“Oh this? It’s just dinner for Jaeki and myself,” Jaejoong said while holding up the bag.

 

It might just have been my imagination, but Jaejoong seemed kind of smug when he said that. Almost like he was… Jealous…

 

“Dinner? I didn’t know you two were that close. Anyway, I have to go get ready for SuKiRa now, see you later, Jaeki-yah!” He smiled and continued down the corridor. I didn’t miss the smirk he sent towards Jaejoong just before he left.

 

The moment he turned the corner, Jaejoong stepped into my dressing room, slamming the door shut behind him. The sound of that was so loud that I almost jumped. Placing the bag of food on the floor, he walked towards me slowly. I got lost in his large black eyes for a moment and was startled when I was suddenly backed up against a table with Jaejoong barely two inches from me. He placed both hands on the table on either side of me, effectively caging me there.

 

I gulped and my heart was beating so fast I could almost hear it. I looked up into his eyes and I went cross-eyed as he started to lean down towards me. I closed my eyes just as our lips met. I hooked my arms around his neck and tiptoed, trying to lessen the difference between our heights so that he’d feel more comfortable. Just then, he bit down- hard- on my lower lip, causing me to gasp. Immediately he took advantage of that and began to explore my mouth. I could feel his tongue running along my front teeth and then slipping further in to meet mine. We fought for dominance, although it was pretty damned obvious who would win.

 

He then placed his hands on my waist and I felt a shiver run through my spine as he ran his hands down my sides. He hooked them around my thighs and then lifted me up onto the table. Then, he pushed my knees apart and stepped between my legs to get closer to me. I unhooked my arms and ran my fingers through his silky-smooth blonde hair, kissing him back hungrily. Twirling his hair through my fingers, I leaned back, pulling him with me so that he was leaning over me, one hand placed on the table for support and the other caressing my cheek.

 

He broke the kiss and then glanced at me through half-lidded eyes before moving down to on the skin at my collarbone. I was so confused at his sudden attack and so worked up by the kiss that I didn’t even realize what he was doing. When he pulled away, he stood up straight, pulling me into a sitting position before pressing his lips to mine once again.

 

Cupping my face with both hands, he stared straight into my eyes and whispered, “You’re mine.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back~ hehe sorry for not updating:( I'm on vacation now and I've only JUST managed to get internet access:/ Anyway, I was gonna post chapters 7 and 8 together since they're connected, but in the end I decided to just post this first:p Since I'm not sure when I'l be able to get internet again....So......... Thanks for reading/subscribing and PLEASE comment, cos I wanna know if this story :( hahahahaha and a very big welcome to new readers, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE~^^ <3