8

My Hero (Discontinued)

 

“I wasn’t jealous!” Jaejoong insisted, face set into an adorable pout.

 

This guy was seriously incredible. One moment he’s y as hell and the next, he’s cute as a little kitten. So perfect~

 

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say, baby~” I cooed as I pulled his lips upwards to form a smile. “Don’t pout, it makes you look so adorable, I just wanna put you in my pocket and bring you home~”

 

“You can bring me home anytime~” He whispered huskily.

 

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?” I almost screamed as I playfully slapped his shoulder.

 

“I don’t know. What is it supposed to mean?” He asked with an angelic look on his face.

 

“I know exactly what you meant, mister. I got my eyes on you!” I poked his forehead and narrowed my eyes. “Anyway, why did you suddenly decide to come here?”

 

Jaejoong laughed and replied, “I brought dinner! Come on, we only have 25 minutes of your break left!”

 

Rightttttt… Dinner… Food sounded so good right now, but I just ate, so I really shouldn’t be eating again…

 

“Aww, thanks Jaejoong~ I just had a sandwich though, and I can’t be eating so much, especially late at night…” I said, genuinely sorry that he’d even bothered to bring food and I wouldn’t be able to eat it.

 

“Are you on a diet? Baby, you don’t need to lose weight, you’re already so skinny!” He chided and circled a hand around each of my wrists, as if trying to prove his point.

 

“I’m not trying to lose weight! It’s just to make sure I maintain my weight. You know how it is in this business, you put on half a kilo and immediately everyone’s talking about how you’ve grown larger…” I assured him.

 

“As long as you’re sure you know what you’re doing… I’m serious though, you’re perfect just the way you are right now. Absolutely beautiful.” He said before leaning down to kiss my forehead.

 

I really was so grateful to have Jaejoong in my life. I had never felt this way before, and nobody had ever made me feel so important. Ever.

 

We ended up spending the next twenty minutes just talking about nothing in particular. Jaejoong started messing around on my phone and I had no idea what he did, but he was smirking when he returned it to me. He refused to tell me what he’d done, insisting that it was a ‘surprise’. We took a bunch of photos together on our phones and he insisted that we use the same picture as our home screen. Childish, in a way, but it was cute.

 

When there was about five minutes left, my manager came and knocked on the door, saying that I had to go to the studio. I pecked Jaejoong on the lips to say goodbye and started to make my way to the door. I was about to open it when Jaejoong called my name. When I turned around, he was suddenly right in front of me.

 

I gasped in surprise, but was slightly confused when he draped his scarf around my neck.

 

“You might want to cover that,” he smirked, devilish glint in his eyes.

 

“W-what?” I replied, clearly confused.

 

I walked to the mirror and my eyes widened when I lifted the scarf and saw the bright red mark on my collarbone.

 

“Kim Jaejoong!” I half-yelled.

 

He just continued smirking and whispered softly in my ear, “keep the scarf on, we wouldn’t want anyone seeing that, now would we? Have fun on SuKiRa~ I love you~”

 

He then proceeded to walk out of the dressing room as if nothing had happened at all. I stared at the open doorway in disbelief for a while until my manager came back and practically dragged me to the studio. I couldn’t believe Jaejoong gave me a hickey. How the hell was I supposed to keep it covered until it faded?

 

~During SuKiRa~

 

“So, Jaeki-ssi, this is a question sent in by one of our listeners. I’m sure every male in South Korea would want to know your answer. What do you look for in a guy? Both outer as well as inner qualities, if you don’t mind~” Leeteuk read the question from the script and smiled, his eyes twinkling.

 

“A-ahhh… Well… Um… Since I’m still quite young, I don’t really have much experience with dating, so my ideal guy might seem very… Unrealistic… Anyway, I prefer when guys have straight hair, and it’s an added bonus if they look good blonde. I like large eyes and I don’t like guys to be overly muscular, like, I prefer them to be a little skinny. Muscular, but still skinny rather than buff. I guess you could say I prefer guys who are pretty to guys who are very masculine… Oh! I also like guys who have a unique laughter. Um… It would be nice if a guy could cook, I guess, but that’s not really important. As for inner qualities… I like guys who appear cold and kinda scary, but once you get to know them, are actually really funny and warm. Oh yes, and it would be great if he was good with kids!” I explained excitedly.

 

Leeteuk looked at me with a weird expression on his face and for a moment, I wondered if I’d described Jaejoong too clearly and he was getting suspicious.

 

A split second later, Eunhyuk laughed and said, “hmm… That sounds a little bit like Leeteuk-hyung… Don’t you agree, everyone? Well, that was our last question for the night! Let’s listen to one last song before we end the program~ I’ll Protect You by DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong!”

 

Leeteuk POV

 

Jaejoong and Jaeki were definitely together. I’ve known Jaejoong for ten years and I could tell when he was dating someone. Although I’d never officially met Jaeki until tonight, I remembered her Strong Heart story clearly. She definitely liked him. The way they greeted each other just now was definitely not how Jaejoong normally greeted his friends, even his female friends… Also, the way her eyes lit up the moment she saw him was definitely a sign. Even now, she seems to be daydreaming while listening to his song… Not only that, but she also just described Jaejoong to the core! 

 

Wait. Is that… She’s wearing Jaejoong’s scarf! He was wearing that when he arrived just now and now she was wearing it! Why would she even need to wear a scarf when we’re indoors? Don’t tell me… Oh. My. God. I bet… HAHA oh my God I bet he gave her a mark just now. He’s marking his territory because he thinks I’m interested in her! Oh, this is pure gold! He is SO possessive.

 

Maybe I should try to be friends with Jaeki… I don’t like her that way, but it would be interesting to keep Jaejoong on his toes~ It might help them too, if he marked her just because she was talking to me, imagine what else he would do to mark her as his if he found out she had other male friends! He would have to wait, though, she was, after all, only sixteen. Dayummmmm Jaejoong really hit the jackpot here… She’s ten years younger than him!

 

End Leeteuk POV

 

A/N: Chapter 8~~~ hehe I'm at my sister's place in Edinburgh now, so I managed to hook onto her wifi~~ lol decided to finish this chapter and post it immediately as a sort of apology for always updating so irregularly:p Please read/subscribe/comment!!!!!! I might introduce other characters as well along the way:) I wasn't even planning for Teukie (yes, he is actually really my bias in SuJu XD Can't wait for him to come back!!!:D) to be in this story at all! Haha I wanted to have as few characters as possible, but then I was writing and it just sorta came naturally! Hehe comments are <3