Confessions [Goal Sequel 2.3]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

warning: Too much sugar in this 2nd part

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

"Yoon... Yoona... "

 

Yoona closes her eyes. Her two arms, tightens to her waist--bringing her closely to her. The feeling of her warmth suddenly misses her so much. This kind of feeling she's been longing to feel again is right in her arms. It’s something that she should live with. She should dream with. And she wishes this will be hers after her confession.

 

Getting greedy or so, she doesn't want to let go. She feels being whole again by just in her arms. 

 

"Yes... Hyunnie... it's me." She responded, still closing her eyes.

 

"You're back? Am I dreaming?"

 

Yoona shook her head. "No, you're not." She whispered, continuing her assault and nuzzled her face to Seohyun's neck. "I miss you much."

 

"I am too."

 

"COACH!!!"

 

As if caught, Yoona quickly let go of her hold and compose herself, the same goes for Seohyun as she her back and find her best friend in the door.

 

"Nicole." They said in alert.

 

Nicole grin so happily. She raise a brow and look at her friends from left to right. "Is there... anything... I miss?"

 

"De?" Yoona and Seohyun look at each other with red cheeks then back to Nicole. "No-no-no!" They said together, shaking their hands in front.

 

Nicole chuckles, realizing that she just interrupt their moment. "I'm sorry Coach; I never realized that Seohyun is here. Anyway... I think I should just mention it. Coach, your sister is here. Looking for you." she said before leaving the two dumbfounded.

 

As soon as Nicole left them, Yoona and Seohyun sighed in relief. But their eyes meet again, as if really guilty with Nicole's words earlier.

 

"I'm sorry about Nicole, Yoona."

 

“Uh I think I should go see my sister. I’ll see you later.” Seohyun was surprised. Yoona hurridely rushed out the storage room.

 

“What’s… what’s wrong with her?” but it gives her cute smile watching Yoona disappear in an instant. 

 

“Wait… why is she here?” finally, it hits her. Yoona supposedly be coming back by next year as she promised to them. “I wonder what brings her, here?” she was confused and wondering. But, at the same time, she was happy to see her again.

 

She decided to shrug it and  finished her doings inside the room. She turns on her back, just to see the ball earlier in the floor. She picked it up and once again read the text.

 

“Does Yoona know this ball?”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Noisy students greeted Yoona at the cafeteria of Sone University. Even for its night time, the café is undeniably crowded. Maybe for a reason that she arrived in the place unnoticed.. All students are taking pictures here and there, just to have a glimpse to one of the popular coaches in the world. Yup, for 5 months, Yoona has becoming popular when she started coaching the Brazil Football International Team. Though only in sports, she was still being recognized by South Korea’s President, especially in her former school.

 

“This is really disturbing.” Yuri commented, covering her face from the flashes of lights around.

 

“I told you to have a talk in my house not here.” as Yoona complains, she smiles to every flash of lights over her.

 

“I have to practice with my team. I need to go back soon after this ya know.” Yuri hissed, staring at her sister with disbelief. The latter was too engross with flashes over them, while she can’t cope with the situation.

 

“Then say it.” Yoona simply said.

 

“Okay fine, just want to know… if… you have sort it out?”

 

Yoona’s smiles disappear. She turned to her sister with a nod.

 

“That’s what I am talking about. So… what’s your plan?” Yuri asked, excited to know if ever this doe-eyed girl will ask the younger to be her girlfriend or what.

 

“I have one day actually to bring her in Brazil, but I find it really difficult so I requested for an extension.”

 

“Then?”

 

Yoona showed her three fingers.

 

“3 days?”

 

Yoon nodded.

 

“Then what’s your plan within those days?”

 

“I don’t know how to do it… that’s why I need some help?” Yoona asked with hopeful eyes. She knows her sister wouldn’t just let her doing such a thing without her knowledge. So most probably, she can have her unnie’s help.

 

“Hmm… I see what I can do. I do have practices but only at afternoon. So it’s a deal?” Yuri held out her hand, for a shake. “But I have one condition.” She smirk, having another idea to where could this confession goes.

 

“Fine, what is it?”

 

“I want to go to Brazil too.”

 

“What? Yah! you know it’s only—“

 

“I already have my ticket, don’t worry about it.”

 

Yoona sighed in relief, after seeing the ticket. “But… I want to stay alone with Hyun if we are already there, arasso?”

 

“Why can’t i? Yoona I’m your sister. How could you!” Yuri argued.

 

“You know since… uh… I think if I confess and we'll be together, I’ll be eventually going to ask her to move with me and... continue her studies there.”

 

“Wow. What a plan Yoona. How will you do that? She has her father living here too.”

 

“I only need approval, and I guess Mister Seo wouldn’t mind.” Yoona said, with a confident that she can beat Mister Seo like she did the last time. Ever since that day, she was sure Mister Seo liked her for her daughter.

 

“What a confidence. Okay… fine. I’m just visiting Brazil though, not going to stay there.” Yuri giggles, teasing her sister. Yoona simply shrug and rolled her eyes. she grabs for her bottle of water and drank it with one try.

 

“Ho!”

 

Yuri tried to hold her laughter at her sister’s sight, but she eventually can’t hold and burst into laughter as hard. The sight of her sister getting anxious for her plans on confessing is really that unbelievable. It’s like the latter will be in a war? A battlefield? She can definitely say, it’ll be hard—seeing how nervous can be this girl.

 

“By the way… “ Yuri choke at her laughter and tried to calm down.

 

“Unnie, calm down.” Yoona handed water.

 

“I’m okay… I’m okay… hahaha!!!” she keeps on laughing again, to Yoona’s annoyance at her.

 

“Would you stop that?”

 

Yuri snaps and tried to breathe now, until she calms and look at her sister with grins. “I’ve heard from Nicole… that you two have a moment in the storage room?”

 

Yoona instantly blushes. “Umm… that was only… “

 

“Tell me what happened?” Yuri asked, so eager to know what could have been happened in their first meeting after 5 months.

 

Yoona groans in frustrations. Her red cheeks can be drawn to her face. “I-I… don’t know what gotten into me. I think it was due to my… you know, loneliness from her… warmth? I find myself at her back, pressing our bodies and… I did some words I never expected to come out.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like… saying I miss her?” Yoona was sure; she’s already been too obvious with that word. “Do you think, she has a clue now? That I really like her?”

 

“Hmm… probably No, probably yes. If she has the same feeling with you, I doubt if she wouldn’t take that note. If she has nothing inside, well I think she will only see it as a friendly manner.”

 

Yoona pouted sadly. she wishes she knows Seohyun’s feelings for her though, so that it’ll be easy. She won’t be assuming that there’s a possibility that her girl doesn’t like her. “Hopefully she’ll accept me Unnie.” She sighed too sad with Yuri’s thoughts.

 

“Yah! Yoona, don’t be like that. Think positive okay? If ever… then I think it’s better to know the truth right? if you guys are meant to be… then… let it be… Let the love begins?”

 

Yoona smile after hearing the words from her sister. Her confidence once again was resumed andr beams in high. “I’ll confess no matter what. But hopefully, love is in my side. Not pain.”

 

Yuri chuckles once again, hearing it from the devil coach. She was too really amazed by how love gives this doe-eyed girl a better character. It’s seems like, she has nothing in this kind of love from her dongseng. “You are really giving me a lot of diabetes here. I would assume that you will be giving her a best confession. I would be greatly to help you.”

 

Yoona’s lips formed into a smirk. “I tell you, this will be the most romantic confession on earth Unnie. Just watch out.”

 

“Alright cocky girl. I know you’re thinking there, so just tell me after my practice. I’ll see you at your house then?” Yoona nodded, watching her sister leaving the cafeteria. And as her sister departed, squeals from students around her nearly broke her ears. She smile and quickly gather her things for a leave.

 

------------------------------------

 

The moon has finally arisen, as the cold night also engulfed the night. Tress started to light up, while classrooms are starting to be dark. From the cafeteria to gyms and libraries, Sone University is starting to get empty. Defeating silence filled the entire University, as some faculty rooms has started to be empty. Teachers going back home, while students going back to their respective dorms. But as the University started to be at peace, someone is in the pathway through the football field—having her anxiety.

 

“Aigoo… I need a lot of soccer balls. The place… where am I going to do it? the food? the… wait… “ she stops and snap a finger. “Ah… I think I’ll ask Hyo about the place too. Hmm… what else.” She continues on walking again while the tress in her way to the football field is giving her a light.

 

“I think I should try for twice right? I can do it by tomorrow, or… I can do it by the last day. That follows for Brazil too. Hopefully she would agree living with me too. Hmm… aish! Now I’m really thinking if Unnie can help me?” she ruffled her hair, stomping her feet and even kicking here and there—as if she’s really out on her mind.

 

Out of a sudden, she stops. “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9… 15?” she counted on her fingers the needed soccer balls for her confession. “Hmm… that’ll be good.”

 

She resumed walking again with another thought. “In the first day.. if I fail… I think I’ll just be simple in the 2nd one. Aish! seriously this headaches!!!! SOMEBODY HEELP MEEEE!!!!”

 

“Omo! Omo! Who is in danger?”

 

“Whoa! Whoa! There.” Yoona stopped and nearly jump in surprise when someone block her way. She clutch her chest, feeling it up and down. “Nothing is in danger.” She added, making the girl to turn to face her.

 

“Oh! I thought there is. But wait, aren’t you the one who scream for help?”

 

Yoona shake her head. “I just arrived here ya know.” Totally a liar, Yoona giggles inside saying those words.

 

“I see… but how can… “

 

“Coach!!!! Where are you?”

 

Yoona’s head turned to it’s right, to see someone approaching their sides. It’s getting nearer and nearer until a widening eyes was seen in her.

 

“Hyunnie.” But she was really bright to see her.

 

Seohyun smile to see the doe-eyed girl again. But she turned to the other person between them and introduce this new person. “Yoona… Coach Choi, the new coach for Sone Zone, and… Coach Choi, Yoona… the former coach. I bet you know her?”

 

“Oh! of course... No wonder you’re familiar. It's Choi Sooyoung.” The tall girl held out her hand, for a shake of hand. But for some reason, Yoona is hesitating. She looks at Seohyun intensely then back to the taller girl. Stepping forward, she tiptoed to match their height. Their eyes are inches apart as if really giving the taller girl a warning?

 

“Yoona what are you doing?” Seohyun asked worriedly, noticing Yoona’s actions.

 

“Uh… Miss?” Sooyoung step backward and smile awkwardly at the said coach.

 

“So you’re the new coach, huh?” This time, Yoona observe her features from top to bottom, left to right and then walking around her.

 

“Yoona? What’s the matter?” Seohyun was getting confused. She can see some fuming eyes in Yoona’s while her new coach is really feeling uncomfortable to the way the doe-eyed girl is observing her.

 

Stopping in front, Yoona shake the hand from the new coach and speaks. “It was nice to meet you. Please always take care of your players.” She reminded.

 

“Ah!” suddenly Sooyoung scream because of Yoona’s tight grip.

 

“Hehe… I’m sorry. I’m always like that.” Yoona simply scratches the back of her neck after she done it. Well she is always like that, even before. But at some point, doing that thing has more meaning. “Anyway, goodnight. I’ll go ahead.” She said before she her back and was about to step one when she heard a voice.

 

“Yoona let’s talk.”

 

She turned and was meet by younger. “Hmm? The two of us?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay… where?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter