If You Want 2.5

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

The sound over the airplane hits me hard as I woke up with a groan. My eyes can't open entirely as I stared out over the small window on my place. We landed so safely thank God. It was a straigth 4 hours of trip from Seoul to Bali. 

 

"Whoa! So we are already in Bali? Wait... I should call my girl." To my surprise, the girl beside me also stared over the window with a yawn.

 

Trip isn't really my thing, as it gives me jet lag after its landing. Unlike the other times, I think I'll be more having this kind of lag because of this girl by my side. Had a best nap for sure if it wasn't for her. She keeps open from the entire trip which never fails to make me annoyed. For once, I want to complain how much she keeps herself busy there but I need to be composing like as always. And I did only is to just allow her do her things like, strumming her guitar, speaking like that I really don't know the language and singing. Technically, she's a crazy girl.

 

Her hair, I really don't know but it's really caught my attention. It's like she hasn't washed it for a year or so? And that just add my bad impression of how crazy is this girl.

 

"You. You keep looking at me. Is there anything on my face?" I almost jump in surprise when she caught me staring at her. Usually, if my girlfriend caught me staring at her, she would only smile and don't bother. But this girl, she really has to say it. "Uh.. No of course." i quickly avoided her stare and just pretend searching my bodyguard.

 

"Omo! wait-wait-wait... are you already having a crush to me?" 

 

I scoff at the question.  "Miss, tell me how do—" 

 

"Ahahaha! I'm just kidding." To my surprise she slaps my arm, which never failed to make me even annoyed. Before I could protest with her, she already left to my sigh of relief. Ugh, if ever I’ll see her again, I don't think my entire trip will be good.

 

"Miss Im, let's go." and before I could complain again with that girl, I almost forgot that I should start leaving.

 

I let my bodyguards and assistant do my things while I make way out in this plane. I was walking alone in this empty plane, not because I did so but because that girl made me forgot about the boarding time. Anyway, I should put my hoodie back on my head as I predict some reporters might be waiting for me at the arrival. I can clearly hear it now, it's becoming so loud. So loud in every step that I took.

 

Until...

 

"Miss Im is it true?"

 

"Jessica and you are over?"

 

"Miss Im, kindly response to this issue."

 

I keep my head low to the reporters shoving their mics and asking me questions while my bodyguards are giving their best to protect me. Though their questions are true, I don't want to say something about it anymore. I once answered a rumor about Jessica and I moving together into one house, and I answered lied about it, just only to get it worst. That's why from on, I can't seem to answer them now. 

 

Before I knew it, I was already out in the chaotic scene of the arrival area. I was being lead to my car and immediately as I could, I open my hood and took a deep of breath. 

 

"Miss Im, you'll only have 4 hours to prepare for lunch meeting with the summit's organizer. Be sure to feel energize."

 

"I know, just keep me away with those things that will interrupt my rest."

 

"Yes Miss Im."

 

Like as always, only hours of rest then back to work. Aigoo... but I'm already use to this.

 

-----------------------

 

As I lead my head back to my seat, I also want to have a fresh air and I gently open the window to see some view. Breath in and out, fresh air engulfed me as I closed my eyes, allowing it to give me a rest time.

 

"Wooooohooooooo!!!!! I'm already there!!! See You!!!" Ugh, was that voice again?

 

"Omo!!! serious? Kyaaaaa... can't wait! what time?" and it's... it's really familiar.

 

Oh no. I think it's the girl again. Aigoo... I can't take this anymore.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Normal POV

 

Yoona forcedly open her eyes, to confront the girl by the side. "Yah! Can you shout your mouth?" she shouted to the girl who is apparently on her phone, while driving. Both of their cars are side by side as they stopped for a traffic jam.

 

"Wait there girl, I'll call back." The girl ended her phone call right away, after hearing such a voice. She looked up, only to have another bright smile. "Omo! Hey! You were the girl from the plane right? Miss Im? It was nice to see you again."

 

"Aish!" Yoona shut the window close with another groan of frustrations. 

 

The girl snickered at the reaction. She decided to open her phone again and just continue her conversation, but only to be ignored now. "The heck, why is he not answering?"

 

With a shrug, she just ended it right away and opens her music with a loud sound. As soon as the song started, her head moves instantly, in rhythm to a rock song. Amidst to this, the doe-eyed girl by the side once again was disturbed and eventually opens the window car.

 

"Miss Please!" She desperately said, yelling at her.

 

But the girl wasn't listening and keeps her head banging to the song, until the traffic was over. Yoona ordered the driver right away to speed it up—leaving the girl on the side.

------------------------------------------

 

After 2 hours of drive, Yoona's tired eyes once again forcedly open as she make her way out from the van. She walks so slowly and her head are in the floor while she put her two arms crossed near her chest.

 

Yawn~

 

Yawn~

 

And more yawns escape , stepping inside her hotel. Once she got in, she was quickly lead to the lobby for a check for their reserve room. While waiting, she flopped her tired body in a couch, somehow to have another nap. The trip was surely an exhaust for her because of the girl who keeps on interrupting her.

 

"Ugh, my head... it's too heavy." She mumbles under her closing eyes. She was so near on her dreamland when...

 

.Thud.

 

"Kyaaa... quick! quick! quick!!!"

 

She heard a thud near to her place, she forcedly open her eyes again to see the same girl in the floor, grabbing her things. For the third time, her sleep was disturbed. She clenches, getting more irritated by the girl.

 

Much to her dislike, the girl once runs to her side. She scoffs and distances herself right away.

 

“Miss—“

 

"Hmm... I think I just lost them now." Unfortunately, the girl wasn’t paying attention to her; instead, the latter is mumbling something while her eyes were staring behind her. Yoona was silence at her actions. She was confuse as to why the girl seem to be hiding.

 

"Aigoo... I thought the company has nothing to do with the summit? Why are they here?" The girl keeps on hissing to Yoona’s raising of eyebrows.

 

Before Yoona could say something to the girl again, she was beat by two men behind them.

 

"Damn."

 

"You sure that it was her?"

 

"It was her. I swear-we even have an eye-contact".

 

"But where?"

 

"Just keep on looking."

 

"Wait, I think I should call for her grandfather first."

 

“I’ll keep on looking.”

 

Yoona’s eyebrows rise hearing those words from the two guys behind. Diverting her attention to the girl beside, she witnessed as the latter brought her hoodie much closer to her face. Curious, Yoona look behind her—to see the one guy having his head high while the other was on his phone.

 

“Miss Im, can I ask a favor?”

 

Yoona gives her attention back to the girl. “Are you some kind of—hmph.”

 

“I am not as what you think.” Yoona didn’t even finish her sentence when the girl covered , whispering to her. “I don’t have any reserve hotel room yet because my girl isn’t coming until tomorrow.  So… umm… can I ask if you can reserve me? I tell you, I will pay you double once I can have my money from a friend.” The girl added, while eyeing the two guys behind them.

Yoona let go abruptly after hearing those words. She frowns at the request. “No way!”

 

Quickly, the girl lowered herself in the floor once the doe-eyed girl shouted. She pouted so sadly towards the doe-eyed girl. “Why did you even have to shout?” she mutters, which Yoona give a tongue as she quickly stood and approach her assistant. She look back, to see the two guys leaving the place already. Then, she glances to the girl in the couch, None.

 

“Where the he—“

 

“Miss, I need a room please. For one, in Miss Im’s name, thank you.” Yoona turned her back to see the girl already grinning away from her.

 

“Yah! how dare you!”

 

“Merong~”  the girl stick out her tongue and immediately runs off, leaving Yoona in defiance. She glances at her assistant only to be shrug with their shoulders.

 

“Miss Im, don’t worry. I think she only needed a stay for a day.” Her assistant informed her with a pat on her shoulder.

 

“This is nightmare.” All could Yoona utter, as she can see the future for this trip.

 

--

 

Yoona drops her back with a bounce in her bed, as her eyes shut close almost immediately. She’s too exhausting that she needed at least more than 4 hours of sleep. But it isn’t going to happen. She needed to have a meet with the organizers of the summit.

Turning her body to her right, she grabs a pillow by the side and place it under her arms. Closing her eyes, her hug to the pillow gets tighten when she remembered her first meeting with her girlfriend.

 

Flashback...

 

"Jessica Jung?" Yoona asked to her assistant, after having a read with her profile.

 

"Yep! a model and quite appearing with some movies too."

 

"How is she as a model?" 

 

"Hmm... according to my source, She treats all her work not only professionalism but also personally. She work on time and... Really so good at companionship.."

 

For the first time, Yoona was interested to a girl. She find it really good quality for a model. "Okay, I'll consider her for this project. Just call her the meeting place."

 

She never waste time and ordered her assistant to call the girl for their offer. 

 

---

 

Clicks~

 

Yoona's eyes were fixing to their model, Jessica Jung who is apparently before her, posing here and there for their brand new model of a car. For half an hour straight, she was there staring at her with amazement. The way the girl would pose too ily and too fierce at the camera really got her. Never did she divert her eyes to somewhere else while the session was going on in front. She must be just admiring her or other than that, but she could feel something really weird inside her that she couldn't take her eyes off of her. It was like, she's been hypnotize by the girl.

Her gazes were only stopped when the photographer wrap for it.

 

She composes herself and approach the girl once it was done.

 

"Hey, It's Im Yoona." introducing herself is never her thing, but she did as she wanted.

 

"Oh! The owner of Im Day, is it? Nice to meet you, Jessica Jung." For the first time, Yoona's heart skips for a bit with that sweet greetings from her model. She smile in return and nervously shake their hands. How smooth her hand that she keep her hand there, wanting to feel more.

 

"Miss Im, my-my hand."

 

"Oops, sorry... hehe... “she awkwardly smile, caught off guard by what she did. "Your hand... it's-it's just too smooth." Yoona bit her lip for uttering such a word. She might misunderstand, but she never takes it back and just waiting for her model to say something.

 

"Oh... thank you." and that was when she sigh of relief, having her sweet smile again as a response. Jessica walk pass at her to have a seat, which she never waste time and sat beside her.

 

"How long are you working as model?" she asked, really interested to the girl.

 

"Hmm... for about four years, now." Jessica answered, offering her a bottle of water. "Want some?"

 

"Uh, I see.... I haven't heard your name around." She said and takes the bottle on her hand.

 

"You must be a busy person that you missed my name." Jessica giggles at the information.

 

"Oh yeah... I am." Once again, Yoona couldn't find any words to say more with that cute giggle she saw from her. She was silence for a moment, before she came up with another question again. "How... did you get in this business?"

 

Jessica raises a brow. "Is this some kind of interview?"

 

"Omo. I'm sorry, just really interested to know. You know, since we'll be partner with this new project from Im Day."

 

Nodding in understanding, Jessica stood and held out her hand. Yoona followed and somehow was confuse as she grab her hand.

 

"Okay, from now on... Let's work together as friends. Me your model for this promotion, and you as my boss."

 

Lost once again, Yoona squeezes the blonde's hand gently, smiling in return to the girl. At this point, she knows she has already captured by the girl, not only because of how smooth of her skin, but also because she find the girl really good at work. One of the treats she would want from a friend. Having the same interest in work.

 

"Miss Im-"

 

"No, just call me Yoona from now on." Yoona interrupted.

 

"Okay, Yoona... my hand." Jessica giggle, saying it over again to a lost deer by her touch.

 

"Hehe, I'm sorry."

 

"So cute." Jessica mumbles quite loud, causing Yoona to blush with the comment. She was about to response that she is too when the blonde has already needed to go. She sighed at the information, and just let her.

 

She watches as the blonde said goodbyes politely to the staffs before waving at her with a wink.

 

 "What was that?" she utterly said, under her breath.

 

end of flashback....

 

---------------------------------------

 

Yoona's eyes shut open hearing a knock to her door. Getting up, she groans at the intruder again.

 

"hmm what is it?" Yoona tiredly asked, once she open the door.

 

"Omo! I'm sorry Miss Im, but I really need to pee. My bathroom is broken, can I excuse first." The girl tried to step inside the room, but the doe-eyed girl got her arm and pulled her over outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter