If You Want 3.5

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's first day of december!!! Last month for 2012! <3 keke

 

 

 

"I've been calling you for almost an hour." Seohyun chuckle at her friend's pout. After being called by her friend for almost hundred times, she finally settled down with him in a luxury restaurant were almost of the costumers were tourists.

 

"Just giving someone a sleep earlier. Reason why I didn't came back on time.... sorry for cancelling the tour. Let's just do it tomorrow?" She asked for an excuse. As usual.

 

"Yeah... yeah, you're always like that. Giving more time to the people you don't even know... but this time, it's... not a kid... omo! Tell me, how cute she is if she fell asleep?" Jinwoon nudges her friend's armpit, acting like a real girl. Seohyun simply smile at her, before ordering for their dinner instead.

 

"Yah!!! tell me." Jinwoon still presses and whines.

 

"We'll have curry pasta for two please.... and.. just apple juice." Jinwoon pouted so sad, after being ignored.

 

"And... I think my friend here just wants some grape wine." But his pouting face faded, as he heard her ordering his favorite wine every dinner he would. Seohyun giggle at the reaction, knocking his head.

 

"Aish! behave will you." Seohyun scolded.

 

"Just share it to me, what happened pleaseeeee?" But Jinwoon is Jinwoon, he wouldn't mind to be scolded.

 

Seohyun could only roll her eyes with her friend's aegyo. As usual, she really can't handle his aegyo and end up giving up. "Fine, I'll tell you few details, okay?"

Jinwoon nodded his head enthusiastically. He attentively brought his two ears for his friend. Seohyun smile at the sight, before she begin remembering such event earlier on.

 

Flashback....

 

Seohyun found herself in a tight embrace by someone she really doesn't know. Only the name and her family name. Even if she wanted to let go, it will be quite bad for her part for someone who need some comfort. It was her nature even so. So in the end, she stayed for a while, listening to her pain, her disappointments over this 'Jessica', and even her life.

 

Staring at her side, she feels so odd to see her like that. It pities her for instance. Those weary eyes tell her how hard it was for her. It never came to her mind that a rich person like her would feel so regret for being an Im. She could only sigh at this sight of her.

 

Deciding to lay her in her mattress, she slowly turned her body around to put her two hands on her shoulders. Gently, she pushes her down amidst to her tears all over her cheeks. Scooting closer, she gently put her two thumbs in both of her cheeks, wiping the dropping of tears from the silent cries of the doe-eyed girl. 

She could feel it. The pain. It was too deep. If she was just in the place to question all of these tears, she might think the tears doesn't deserve for her. The person behind the name 'Jessica' would probably be the luckiest girl to see her crying for her. 

 

"Babo... babo me... " Seohyun secretly smile to that cute mumble from the doe-eyed girl who is slowly calming down to her sleep.

 

"You are cute when you are like that. You shouldn't be crying like this." She said, before she decided to sat up and glances at her wrist watch. "Aigoo... this is bad. I think I just ditch him." She literally hissed after realizing the time. It was almost 8pm already, means; there is no more tour at time like that.

 

Sighing in defeat, she took another glance to a sleeping doe-eyed girl. Another silent chuckle appeared in her, as she witnesses the doe-eyed girl sniffling and pouting in her sleep.

 

"I'll go ahead Miss Im." She was about to jumps off from the bed once again when she was again pulled back. This time, Seohyun lies in the bed with her holding her behind her. 

 

"Jess, can you stay for a while? Just this once.... please... " Seohyun shivers at the husky voice over her ears. All she could do at the moment now is to let her embrace her behind. The hot breath from her was seemingly giving her a hard time to cope with the situation. Yoona's cries were longer there, and were replaced by heavy breaths. As if she smelled her.

 

"Jess... you still smell-"

 

"Just sleep. I wouldn't mind to join you here." Seohyun cut off, which take Yoona as a nod. 

Seohyun smile warmly at the skin contact to their arms. She suddenly remembers someone to this position she got in. It makes her remember the time when she was in her sleeping time and she will cuddle behind her, coaxing her until she'll fall to sleep. It was unconditional love she can always describe when the most beautiful girl would always do that for her.

 

"I miss you mom." She whispers unconsciously, as she let the doe-eyed girl embrace her behind. Slowly, she felt herself closing her eyes, just want to feel those touches that came from a stranger. A stranger that seems giving her securities. 

 

A minute passed, Yoona's assistant finally arrived with bunch of foods in her arms. But as she enters the room, her things in her arms drop to see a girl yawning in her boss' bed. "You." She gasped, pointing to her.

 

Seohyun stirred up, realizing quickly what she is in. "Uh... Umm... I was just giving her, her sleep." She reasoned.

 

"You are... the annoying girl, right?" Hara proceeds.

 

Seohyun chuckles at the nickname. "I am of course. I was here earlier, you haven't seen me?"

 

"No of course, I just thought you were already gone."

 

"Oh!"

 

"But... what happened and you end up there?" Seohyun look back at the sleeping girl behind, before she answers Yoona's assistant. 

 

"Uh... It was because... I-I... aish! never mind. I just want to join her sleep. That's all." Seohyun quickly gets up, jumping off from the bed. And she makes sure Yoona wasn't disturbed when she left the bed.

 

"Is it? Or you are just... "

 

"Miss, I am only here to help. There's no need to ask." Seohyun interupted, sensing where could the word be lead to. Fixing her hair, she ignores the next suspecious words from Yoona's assistant, and just left the room without anymore response.

 

End of flashback....

 

Jinwoon wanted to vomit after hearing the story from his friend. It never came to his mind that a certain brunette like her friend would be carried away to someone she barely knows, with only the name. Though she used to do it with others like kids in the orphanage, it isn't still explainable.

 

"You know what I am thinking? I think she's the one." Jinwoon said, causing Seohyun to nearly choke with her juice. She cleared first, before chuckling in disbelieve.

 

"What are you thinking?" Seohyun thinks, her friend is really crazy.

 

"Remember your father?"

 

"Then?"

 

Jinwoon scoffs-completely annoyed always by her friend's innocent. "He told you, right?"

 

"Told me? What is there to tell?" Seohyun shrugs her shoulders, giggling at Jinwoon's thoughts out of a blue. She resumed her food, ignoring Jinwoon's words.

 

"Yah! I can still remember what he told you. I was there."

 

"Whatever girl." Jinwoon was sure getting pissed off by Seohyun's nonchalant words. He hissed, and just decided to ignore her for a while. Seohyun giggle, knowing exactly his personality.

 

"Fine, I know what you mean girl. And I'm warning you, don't ya ever mention that to me while I am here enjoying my vacation.” Seohyun said firmly, causing Jinwoon to put his two hands up. He exactly knows the meaning of those words. He might end up regretting if he still insists it.

 

“Good.” Seohyun snickered. “Let’s just finish this dinner first.”

 

Jinwoon simply giggle at his friend’s avoidance to the topic. Ignoring his friend, he resumes his dinner with silence.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

7:01am

 

Yoona woke up at the sound of her phone alarm. Yawning, she rubs her eyes at the same time as she gets up to welcome the sun that shone through the window glass. For a few times, she blinks and blink, shaking her head and once again yawn.

 

“Good morning sun shine.” She mumbles upon climbing off the bed.

 

Walking to the bathroom, she hastily opens it for a quick shower.

 

Before she could eventually start her shower, Yoona strike a widened eye to the mirror.

 

“The heck.” Yoona doesn’t believe what she is staring—a red lipstick was apparently in the mirror, forming a text of: Tomorrow at 9:00am, would you come? – Seo~

 

“Yoona~”

 

Yoona immediately step outside her bathroom, hearing the voice. She saw her assistant just got back with packs of paper bags on her hands. But she wasn’t going to ask for those things and quickly ask for the text she just read.

 

“What was that on my bathroom?”

 

“What? I didn’t see anything—“

 

“Come” Yoona drags her assistant, interrupting her words. She showed her the text in the mirror, which gives her assistant a laugh out loud.

 

Yoona hisses. Couldn’t take it any longer, she never hesitate and grab a cloth just nearby—erasing the text in her mirror.

 

“No wonder she was really that long earlier.” Hara give a chuckling amuse to her boss.

 

“That girl is really getting on my nerves.” Yoona said between her gritted teeth, as she finish erasing the texts.

 

“Oh, by the way. Here’s her payment.” Yoona snaps the amount quickly, wanting to see if the young brunette indeed gives her the right amount. “Wow… she did promise.” She was impressed. It was indeed double, much to Yoona’s happiness.

 

“Well she seems that rich Yoona.”

 

“Yeah, a rich brat who keeps on annoying me.” Yoona commented as she give back the money.

 

“Well you thought so.” Yoona’s eyebrows rise upon hearing her assistant’s words. As if it means something. She followed her back to the room.

 

“What do you mean Hara?”

 

“Oh… nothing. Just go shower now Miss Im. I’ll prepare your breakfast.” Hara just walked pass at the doe-eyed girl, leaving her alone.

 

Yoona groans in anger. She just decided to ignore her though, and walk back to the bathroom. Once she got there, her two eyebrows meets, eyes fix to the mirror, as she can still see the red spot in the mirror.

 

“I thought this morning is going to be good.” She mutters, clenching too tightly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh! Hell Yeah!!!”

 

SPLASH!

 

Jinwoon almost drench himself having hit by the splash water created by his friend. He didn’t think twice and throw the ball to Seohyun’s head that had a pouting face once it bounces to her head.

 

Jinwoon stick his tongue out, not minding her in the pool while he was in the table, eating his favorite fruits for god knows how many. Seohyun shrugs, and just decided to enjoy the water—diving in to 10 feet water. It took her for almost a minute before she swam up, heavy breathing, as she swims back towards his friend.

 

“You’re not going to join me?”

 

“Yah! why would I? It’s too hot ya know~ look how high the sun! My skin will be burn if I have to. Just enjoy there… while I have my diet here” Jinwoon informed touching his bare skin in his two arms softly.

 

Seohyun simply smile at Jinwoon’s antics. She wasn’t surprise anymore. Jinwoon is always Jinwoon. A gay friend she could never against to.

 

“Fine.” She ignores her, pulling herself up as she sat at the edge of the pool. The moment she sat there with only her two piece, Jinwoon quickly grab a towel and wrap it around her. Seohyun chuckles at the protectiveness from her friend.

 

“You don’t need to do that.” she said.

 

“Like you never care with those eyes from those guys.” Jinwoon pointed behind her, which Seohyun gives a look back.

 

“Hi!” and there, Seohyun almost have a shaking heads to the guys staring at her.

 

“It would’ve been better if it was me who are they staring!” Jinwoon jokes.

 

“Aish! Jinwoon.” Seohyun stood, letting her friend fantasizing those guys as she settle down to their table, with the glass pinapple juice she had ordered.

Certainly, the weather is really that hot. But for her, it isn’t the reason to stop the fun she wanted to do. She took a glance to her wrist watch just to pout away. She wasn’t sure if the doe-eyed girl would consider her offer, but she was hopeful it will do.

Sigh…

 

“Oh by the way, the summit will be in an hour. Do you want to attend?” Jinwoon snap a question, causing her to realize something.

 

“It was today right? That means… she’ll really ignore it?”

 

“Who?”

 

Seohyun looks away, thinking for a moment of the possible scenario. After a minute of thinking it thoroughly, a smirked has formed into her lips. She looks back at Jinwoon with a voice to speak.

 

“I’ll attend.”

 

“Omo! Really? Your grandfather will be there. How will you pass them?”

 

“Hmm… Let’s just say… it’s only a quick visit. I know the summit has some variety of shows for all the businessmen and women attending. I’ll register myself not as a business woman. I’ll—“

 

“Omo! Are you thinking of… “

 

“Exactly! Wow! Girl you’re so brainy! Come on!!! Let’s go!!!” Seohyun had immediately jumps off from her seat and drags Jinwoon back to the hotel. So excited the plan she was about to do, she keeps on blabbering the things she needed for it. Jinwoon was only paying attention as they make their way to the elevator.

 

Once they got in, they were greeted by 5 people. Seohyun smile awkward as Jinwoon said ‘Hi’, they quickly run as fast as they could.

 

“Miss Seo!!! Comeback here!!!”

 

It didn’t stop the young brunette. She separated her ways from Jinwoon and went to another hallway of the hotel. It’s in the way to the parking lot.

Passing a lot of guests here and there, she also shoves them away to give her away. Every guest would look at her direction, a bit disturb with how she is running so fast with only her bathrobe.

 

“Miss Seo just today please!!!” she can still hear them until she was already in the parking lot. She panics and stopped when she just realizes she was in the parking lot. She looked back, clear.

Scanning around and around she then proceed to walk forward with heavy breaths can be heard from her.

 

“Damn!” she cursed, realizing how many cars was around. She didn’t remember where Jinwoon parked her car. Bringing her phone out in a hurry, she called Jinwoon.

 

“Miss Seo!!!!” But she didn’t even finish the call when she has heard already their fast steps approaching her. She angrily put her phone back to her pocket and just proceeds to walk forward until she spotted finally her car and quickly step inside.

 

“Miss Seo, You’re not going anywhere.” She was cornered this time. Fortunately, she has an opening and didn’t think twice to start the engine and drive it off on her left.

 

“Bye Bye!!!” she really did scream in rejoice speeding the car off to its limit, away from the hotel.

 

--

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

After that chasing game I found myself in the beach walking in the sand with my bare foot. I resume on calling my best friend Jinwoon. He said its all clear there now. Some of the business man and woman are starting to gather the venue. My grandfather’s men can still be found but they weren’t looking for me already. They’re now busy guarding my grandfather and the said event.

 

That just means, my plan for the event will be resume as well. Okay, I should prepare myself.

 

Oh no. I think I should go back. My things are inside. Aish! but how can I? I’ll be just captured once again. Hmm… as I thought of it. I’ll just do any alternative way then.

 

Scanning around the place, I saw a lot of different people. From families, lovers, kids and some señors, there are all doing their own fun. Not just the people, but also some stores just nearby. A lot of them were selling a lot of souvenir items which really give me a groan of frustration. I should wear something like right now.

 

Hmm… let me see this one.

 

---------------------------

 

Finally, for about 30 minutes, I had bought a pair of sneakers, a shorts and a big size shirt. This will be better than walking in that event without anything, yeah?

 

--------------------

 

Walking to the hallway on my way to that ballroom, I intentionally brought a baseball cap as well—to cover up my identity as I walk to the organizer room.

There I saw different kinds of people. I thought of not wasting time anymore and quickly manage to register myself as one of the people who will entertain the event. It wasn’t that hard for me at all.

After done so, I walk into the backstage, to peek my head out to the on-going event. It was hard to find her in this kind of event. A lot of Asians were also present. I even spotted my grandfather chatting with foreigners.

 

“How can I do this?” I mentally slapped my senses, realizing that it’ll be hard for me to spot her.

 

“Are you searching for her?” suddenly, someone has tapped my shoulder as I spun around to meet only my best friend.

 

I walked pass at her and suited myself to a chair, which is in front of a mirror. He followed behind, to gently my hair.

 

“You ready?”

 

“Absolutely… do you think grandpa would like this?” Once I asked it, Jinwoon burst into laughter.  I know that laugh and I just shrug him, fixing my own hair here and there.

 

“You just want to say that your grandfather would probably be freaking out if he sees you later.” Jinwoon said, still can’t get over her laughter. Who cares if grandfather will freak out? He should be proud of. Her granddaughter is really doing this for him and to the people of this summit, not only for him.

 

“Miss… no. 25, get ready you’ll open the mini show.” I spun around hearing the voice, as I show thumbs up.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona’s POV

 

After the continuous chatting with different companies, introducing my company’s has to offer. It’s finally break time and the event organizer for entertainment has finally opened an introduction speech regarding for the bands who will entertain us.

 

Sitting beside the CEO of Hyundai, I was surprised when suddenly the stage in front of us lightens up after the introduction. Music started and immediately a girl that created the guitar with a band has shown up to the stage.

I didn’t know how to react. It was the annoying girl once again.

 

Glancing at my side, I finally convinced myself that she was a granddaughter of this old man here. I can see him glaring at her so deadly. His two hands curled into a fist watching her granddaughter singing a pop rock song in front of the guests.

I thought of just shrugging him off, but when he started to stood and called for his men. I know the annoying girl will be in trouble.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter