Goal

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

hey there! ^^

another shot? hehe.

 

This has been in my laptop for quite sometime now.

And I think I should share? hehe

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5

 

6

8

 

9

 

10

 

 

“wait… Where’s no. seven?”

“Uh, coach Im, I think she’s still in the restroom?” Yoona glared at no. 6 player, never did she imagine that someone could respond to her doubting.

“Nicole, it’s not an exception. We need her right now.” Yoona ordered.

Nicole obeyed immediately and runs towards the rest room.

“Remember, being in this team is not easy so you guys should always consider our every game play. The match will be in 10 days. Remember that. Do I make myself clear?”

All players nodded and replied. “Yes Ma’am!”

“That’s good. Now work, work work!!!” Yoona yelled.

All players run to their respective position and they began their game again.

 

--

 

“Hey! Hard times?”

Yoona chuckled upon hearing her co-coach handing her a bottle of water.

“They’re always like that.” Yoona accepted the bottle and immediately drank its content.

“Just don’t make yourself stress. We need to win Miss Im.”

“I know Hyo.” Yoona wipes her lips and handed back the bottle to her co-coach.

“Aish! Where’s this no. 7?” Yoona ruffled her hair.

“Uh, Coach Im, she already quit. Because of your strictness.” Nicole returned with a sad face.

“What? How can she do that? That isn’t a valid reason.” Yoona mocked. Seeing weak people can really bolied her, for her, on every game, you need to be stronger than your opponent. “Aiggoo! I can’t believe this.”

Nicole walks away to join her team.

“Hey calm down. We still have time for tryouts.” Hyo suggested.

“No Hyo. This can't take time. We need better players. How many we have? Only 5 players Hyo. How can this be?” Yoona angrily throw her towel to Hyo as she jogged away from her.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Hyo shouted.

“To start the try outs.” Yoona shouted back.

 

--

 

Yoona’s POV

Hey everyone, *bow* it’s me, Yoona. the best coach you can ever seen. Hehe *smirk.

Anyway, I have to do another try outs again, the match will be in 10days and this will be the finals, if we’ll win this game, this will be our 3rd in a row. That would be really a great opportunity for me to accept the proposal that the team Brazil had been bragging me. They wanted me to coach their team if we’ll win this match. That’s why I am bringing the best players of SONE ZONE.

-

Reaching the basketball court, I saw a lot of student on their basketball uniform. I beamed when I saw my unnie waving to me.

“Hey! What got you here?” she asked me right away.

“Unnie, c-can i… borrow some players of yours? They might be.”

“IM YOONA! they’re basketball players not football players.” I covered my ears, aish! Why am I being stupid again.

“I know, but who knows? They might be… “

“I’ve been searching for the best basketball players Yoona, I won’t give them to you.” She explained.

“Urgh, I don’t need your drama unnie, your play…”

“Yah!!!” unnie was about to smack again my head when somebody had hit her on her head. She winced in pain.

“Miss Kim, I’m sorry.” She bowed in apologies to my sister. I stared at them in amuse. She scolded the poor little girl who hit her head for so many times. I never know unnie could always be like this. But well, we are just half sister though. So I don't really know her that much.

I keep on laughing, but when she stop and glared at me, I excuse myself immediately.

“Unnie… I’ll go ahead.” Urgh! Where am I going to do the try outs. Aha! In the… wait… there are less people there. Aish! It’s the least I can do.

-

-

So I decided to do the try outs in the music hall. Well, this is just merely for sending applications though.

“I knew it.” Hyo approaches me with a roll in her eyes.

“Hyo? How’d you know?” I asked her. She’s smiling widely to me.

“You always come here, to sleep you know. Of course, I would think that this will be the best place. Haha!” She said, giving some application papers to me. “You have posted some announcement already?”

I nodded in response.

“What’s the status in the field.” I asked, passing application papers to few peoples who passed us.

“They’re doing good.”

“That’s great.” I paused for a while as I handed an application paper to another series of younger girls, passing us. “Wait… did you informed Nicole?”

“About what?”

“About this try out?”

“Nope, why?” Hyo asked me confusedly.

“Uh, never mind.” I said, bringing more application papers on my head.

I thought she will recommend me her friend.

-

-

No One’s POV

One tall girl is seeing stepping out from her car as she bowed immediately to her driver. “Thanks ahjussi.”

“Miss Seo, let me carry it for you to your dorm.” Her driver insisted.

“No ahjussi, its okay.” she grab her luggage off to her driver’s grasp.

The ahjussi sighed in defeat. “You sure?”

The tall young girl nodded in response.

“It’s okay!” she smiled.

“Fine.” Her driver then drops her luggage. “Call me like always Miss Seo.” He said before he step in to the car and drove off.

“Kyaaaa~ Seohyun-ah~~~”

“Urgh, Nicole… i… c-can’t breathe.” The tall young girl named Seohyun expressed. She held her friend’s hand to try prying her friend’s arms on her neck.

“I miss you, I miss you, I miss...” Nicole kisses her friend’s face. Doesn’t want to let go.

“I know… “ Seohyun closes her eyes tightly, still receiving Nicole’s kisses. “… And I miss you too.”

Nicoled grinned as she let go to Seohyun.

“So… is this for good?”

“For good what?” Seohyun innocently asked. She massages her neck from Nicole’s earlier tight hugged.

“Seohyun, you know exactly what I mean.” Nicole fake a smile.

Seohyun laughed. She put her two hands to Nicole’s shoulders. “I get it… I don’t know though.” Suddenly seohyun’s bright smiled turned into a sad one.

“What? Why?” Nicole frowned. “I thought it’s for good. You promised to convince your father Hyunnie.” She whinned.

“I did. But I don’t know… he didn’t said no nor yes. he just gave me a smile… what’s the meaning of that?” Seohyun raised her eyebrows. Want to emphasize a confuse situation.

“Errr… Uncle, kind of weird.”

“I know right?” seohyun chuckled, picking up her luggage’s and entered the University’s big gate.

“Well, as long as you are here.” Nicole said, beamed.

Seohyun smiled. “Let’s just make another memory here.”

“You like this University?”

Nodding, Seohyun stopped in front of Nicole and made thumbs up.

“It’s because your mother graduated here, isn’t it?”

“… that’s one of the reason… “ Seohyun grinned.

-

Seohyun’s POV

Hey guys, it’s me Seohyun. *waves*

My first day in this University that my mom had graduated and… of course, the University that I always look back. I’m already in my 4th year being a major art student. Aigoo… this is actually my third time to be back on this University. Father always travel that’s why I can’t stay in a University for a whole course. How I wish Mom isn’t dead yet, she would’ve scolded father for being such a traveler.

Anyway, here I am, in my favorite place, The music h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter