Goal pt.3

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yoona lied on her bed weakly. Her head is still throbbing that she need some quite rest time before she’ll get back to their practice later at 8pm. As much as she wanted to rest more time, she can’t knowing how near is the championship game already.

 

She massages her temples as she closes her eyes. Her mind quickly diverted to the conversation she just heard earlier.

 

“No wonder”. She unconsciously muttered.

 

/knock knock.

 

She opens her eyes again when she heard a knock on the door.

 

“I wonder who this is?” she mumbled, exiting her bedroom to open the door. She gasped when she saw who’s in front of her house.

 

“Hey! I-I… just wanted to check if you’re okay now? Uhmmm… I bought you some… food.” Seohyun smiled, held out the plastic bag to Yoona.

 

“I’m okay, you don’t have to worry.” Yoona bluntly said, attempting to close the door but Seohyun stopped her from doing so.

 

 

“Can you please just accept this. I’m really sorry.” Leaning her back to the door as she push the door  to stopped Yoona from closing it, Seohyun apologizes.  

 

“No!” Yoona still pushing the door too.

 

“Yah! please… just this… to… “

 

“I said NO!”

 

/slam.

 

The door shuts, making Seohyun stumble ahead as she let go of the plastic bag, containing the foods she bought.

 

“Oh God, why am I even here?” Seohyun sighed. Staring at the door in front of her. “What am I going to do with you?” she talked to the plastic bag. “I can’t eat this alone.” She mumbled.

 

-

-

Unknown to Seohyun, she was being watch by none other than the coach of SONE ZONE.

 

“Aigoo… can’t she just leave now?” Yoona hissed, gripping the curtain in the window.

 

“Oh Seohyun!” Yoona even gripped more the curtain when Hyo arrived, talking to her.

 

“Ne? she… did that let me skin her alive?”

 

“Oh no… I think she just wanted to be alone first.” Stopping Hyo, Seohyun held her arm, preventing her to step another one.

 

Hyo sighed. “Fine! So about the tryout… “

 

“No… don’t say yes!” Yoona prayed.

 

“Well, you still have the chance. And guess what?” Hyo leaned closely to Seohyun’s left ear to whisper something.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“What?” Seohyun gasped in surprised. “She really did?”

 

Hyo nodded, grinning away. “So… I guess… we’ll see you… tomorrow?”

 

Seohyun suddenly bowed and bowed. “Thank You so much unnie. I owe you a lot.”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! it’s enough. It’s nothing.” Hyo shake her hands to Seohyun, wanting her to stop.

 

-

-

 

Yoona rolled her eyes as she flopped herself into her couch. “Oh men. Babo you Yoona!!!” she punch and punch her head.

-

-

 

The next day...

 

All students have gathered around the football field of SONE ZONE, to try their luck of being the next member of the unbeatable football team of Sone University. This is all girl football team so Yoona is use of hearing whispers about her. She checks them again for the 9th time, yet… the person she has expected to arrive hasn’t arrived. There are a total of 20 applicants this year including Seohyun.

 

Yoona glances on her watch again. “She’s 10mins late.” She muttered, before handing the folder to Hyo and faces the applicants.

 

-

-

 

“Oh my Gosh!!! I’m Late!!!!” Seohyun screamed, realizing that she just woke up and its her tryout this morning. She dashes out her dorm before she put a jacket and runs as fast as she can. Like the speed  of thunder, she soon arrived in the field and stopped to catch her breath.

 

“Ah! Why… I… need… to… be… late.” She said, between her breaths. She slowly walk over to the crowd and found the coach already talking to the applicants. She then proceeded to take her spot on the 2nd line. Composing herself, she took a deep breath and smiled.

 

-

 

“As I was saying… give all your best for this tryout. Only  5 lucky students will be chosen so I suggest to give it all. To… “ Yoona stopped when she saw the girl she’s been waiting was finding her good spot. All students look to where the coach is looking. They all raises their eyebrows when they saw who she is staring.

 

Clearing , Yoona resumes her talking. “To those people who doesn’t know time, then you can free to go now. Here, we all values time. I don’t have my enough time to wait for you guys… so if you wouldn’t like to come on time… Thank You… and Goodbye… and to those who knows what time is? Then follow me.” Yoona finished her sentence, glaring to one particular girl in front of her then left the scene. She was then followed by some student, only Seohyun left.

 

“Tsk… tsk… Seohyun.” Hyo look at her dongseng in disbelief, pulling her on her shoulder as they walk to follow Yoona.

 

“Sorry unnie… I almost forgot.” Seohyun lowered her head, walking together with Hyoyeon.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

They soon stopped in the center of the field. Yoona is holding the soccer ball and was playing with it on the air, throwing it on the air. She instructed the applicants to form 5 members for a play. While Yoona is talking, Seohyun is nodding her head in understanding; she all noted what Yoona is saying.

 

“Seohyun.” Yoona suddenly called her name. All eyes were on her.

 

“Yes?” Seohyun replied, fidgeting her fingers.

 

 

Her heart is beating so fast, she’s too nervous to see Yoona with that tone. It’s like she’s going to melt sometime soon with that deadly stare.

She can only hear her heartbeats due to her nervousness.

 

Soon, Yoona opens to speak.

 

 

 

 

 

“You are not going to play.” Yoona seriously said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter