If You Want 1.5

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

If you want to Change one thing, what will you change?

-------------

 

 

 

 

 

"You have a breakfast meeting later at 9am."

 

"Later tonight too, you will have a dinner meeting with the Hwangs."

 

"Tomorrow, you have a meeting with the french investors."

 

"By next Friday, Your father is coming back. He wants you to be in the anniversarry with your mother"

 

"Miss Kwon Boa is waiting for your response regarding your business proposal."

 

"And your girlfriend will be waiting for you later for Lunch."

 

Beep.

 

 

A girl stood in front of a lazy doe-eyed girl. She picked up the phone on the night stand and stopped it right away after she has heard all the messages coming from the girl's assistant. As usual, her boss is exhaust from everyday life. 

 

Thinking that her boss will not be as easy to wake up, she decided to do what she always does... 

 

"You have 30 minutes left to prepare, Miss Im Yoona."  She said, whispering it to her ears. But she was receive by a groan of frustration. She decided to run on the right side of the bed, and decided to do the same. "You have 30 minutes left... for your meeting."

 

"Ugh!!!" And still, she receives the same answer from the doe-eyed girl. 

 

With a puff in her hair, she took another run to the side, bringing a whistle and blew it in her boss' ears.

 

Whistle~

 

"Miss Im Yoonaaaaaa" She shouted this time. Unfortunately, the doe-eyed girl wouldn't barge. Instead, she grab her blanket and covered her  entire body.

 

"You leave me no choice." The girl desperately said. She decided to climb to her bed and wrap her two arms to the doe-eyed girl's body, lifting her up. "You're not going to get up?" Though difficult, she continued to carry her out in her bed and proceeds to her shower. The doe-eyed girl still sleeping as she always imagines.

 

"You're not going to wake up?" She threatened, before she finally opens the shower, soaking her boss in process.

 

"Whoaa!!!!! It's so cooooolddd" She laughs so hard, watching her boss shivering from the shower. But only to be kick on her from her boss. It wasn't that hard, that she feel a little backwards still laughing. Her boss left her unsaid, so she follows to the room.

 

She saw her rummaging her closet.

 

"Miss Im... you have a breakfast meeting." She reminded.

 

"I know." Yoona just pass at her, making her way back to her shower.

 

"Then at lunch."

 

"My girlfriend's lunch time, of course." 

 

"Oh. It seems you memorize it." She giggles, upon hearing her say the next one.

 

Suddenly, the door opens and her boss' head pop-out. "Hyo.. Can you call her that I'll change the restaurant?"

 

"Ne?"

 

"You tell her It'll be in... McDonalds." Yoona said with a grin, before she shut the door preventing her maid to say something with the place she love for having a lunch with her girlfriend.

 

Hyoyeon could only shrug her shoulders and decided to call her boss' girlfriend. It rings for quite sometime before the voice from the other line answers...

 

[YoonBaby~]

 

Hyoyeon almost want to vomit at the aegyo voice, she nearly want to close the phone as well before she answers her back. "Uh... Jess, this isn't your girlfriend."

 

[Omo! I'm so-sorry... is this Hyo her maid?]

 

Hyo's hold on the phone tightens. Once for her life, she hated this girl so much of her like. But how can she? she's is just Yoona's maid right? What else to complain? It just that... she hated to be call in her job.  "Ye-Yes.. Miss Jung. At your service. Oh! Well, anyway, I called because Yoona want to have a lunch with you in her usual love of her life, McDonalds."

 

[Oh! Okay, I'll be waiting then.]

 

"Yeah, so that's all Miss Jung. Bye~"

 

Tot-tot-tot...

 

"Phew~" She heaved a sigh of releif after having that short conversation. She took a glance at the shower, and still Yoona isn't finish. "Miss Im. I just did what you want me to do." she shouted.

 

"Thanks Miss Hyo!"

 

"Okay, I'll be going now. Just call me if you want something." With that said, she exited the room and went to the living room. The living room that full of Im's Family Picture and of course, Yoona's candid. She smile at how young still is this doe-eyed girl, who is currently the general Manager of Im Day. She remembers the first time she worked at Yoona's Penthouse, the doe-eyed girl treat her like she is her sister even for it was their first time to meet. Not even a sister; she was her adviser, her human dictionary when the latter work for her proposals in English. She's even her weather guide if the latter was on a business trip. All like, she was part of Yoona's life.

 

Glancing to the wall clock, she finally realizes the time. "Yoona!!!" quickly, she climb upstairs and entered Yoona's room. She only arrive at the room with a sigh of relief, Yoona is already out. She doesn't even saw her sneaking behind. "Have a good day Yoona." She said, smiling to the picture frame in the night stand.

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Im Yoona, the current general manager of Im Day. An auto business. She loves watching movies especially actions. She loves eating, especially at McDonalds. She loves... "

 

"Me." Jessica beams, finishing the sentence from her friend Tiffany.

 

"You surely love her... don't you?"

 

Jessica nodded enthusiastically. "Of course. Who wouldn't love that girl who always loves to see me happy? Oh! and what is really so perfect from her was she always give me the things I needed. I can see a bright future from her."

 

Tiffany shakes her head out of disbelief. She put down her coffee and added some words. "But... is she even good at bed?"

 

"Eh? Hahaha! are you saying... that thing Fany?" Jessica laugh at the question.

 

"Well, every couple should do it, right?" Fany insist. "Like me and my girlfriend. Oh God. Believe me, she is always the best."

 

"Oh... "

 

"What's with the sigh?"

 

"Ne? Nothing." Jessica quickly look away, much to Fany's suspecious eyes.

 

"I can see something there.”

 

Sigh

 

Jessica sigh on defeat and look back at her friend. “Honestly, to tell you the truth? Yoona and I hasn’t done it yet.”

 

Tiffany almost spilled her coffee, hearing it for the first time. She knows the two has been dating for 3 months now. This information seems to be out of her imagination. She thought Yoona is this kind of girl? But it seems not. “Wait… so you are telling me, you never asked her to do it?”

 

“I did asked her actually. But… she would always give me excuses.” Jessica pouted so sad, glancing to the road before them.

 

“Wow. If I were you? I think I wouldn’t last with her. Break-up with her and find another one” Fany adviced.

 

Jessica’s gazes widened, surprising Fany on the side. She followed her eyes, just to do the same too. “Yoona… “

 

“Fany, I think you should go.” Jessica quickly said, pulling her friend up in her seat.

 

“Be sure to break up with her.” But before her friend could leave the place, Fany advice her. Jessica didn’t answer and just push her friend to the door in time when Yoona arrives at the door—they stopped.

 

“Oh! Fany, it’s been a long time.” Yoona smile to the guest she never expected.

 

“Hey Yoong… I’m just accompanying your girlfriend here, I’ll see you around?” Fany quickly give Yoona a bear hug before leaving the place but didn’t miss to give Jessica a glare of reminders.

 

Yoona proceeds on leading her girlfriend to their seats, order her favorite chicken and burgers before turning to her girlfriend with their two hands in the table.

 

“You just had a meeting, aren’t you?” Jessica asked, noticing the files that her girlfriend was holding earlier.

 

“Yup. I did… and I’ll do have again with the Hwangs tonight.” Yoona answered, her eyes were on Jessica’s two hands—gently squeezing it. “Tell me, what’s with Fany earlier?”

 

“Hmm? Oh! nothing. She just accompany me here while waiting for you. You know she’s always been my best friend, right?”

 

Yoona know better. She give her girlfriend a slight disapproval. “I know… but I know also that girl is quite bad.”

 

“Yoona it’s okay. She’s been behaving lately. Don’t worry okay?” Jessica said, as she let go of her hand to Yoona and caress her girlfriend’s cheeks.

 

Yoona shrugs the thought and decided to nodded in agreement. After all, she can’t let Jessica to say no for Tiffany. She gently grab her girlfriend’s two hands and planted a kiss on the back of it. She stirred up and gazes at her lovingly. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too Yoona.” came Jessica’s sweet words, staring the same.

 

Without any warning, Jessica leaned in and takes a peek at her girlfriend’s lips. She saw her smile and gives her another one which made Yoona to push her back in  her seat. she pouted after being pushed by her girlfriend. She only wanted to show her affections though. Why can’t Yoona let her do it?

 

“You know I have a high profile in the society Jess.” Yes, it’s always the reason from her girlfriend—which she thinks a not so valid reason.

 

She sulk, too disappointed.

 

“Jess, the order is here. You don’t want to eat with me?” Yoona asked, realizing her girlfriend’s silence.

 

“I don’t have appetite anymore.” Yoona was taken aback with the answer. She knows she’s being careful with her name again. But it’s the only she can do, for her Family Name is Im. If she can just change her family name though.

Sighing in defeat, she put down the chicken and grabs her girlfriend’s two hands again. “Come on baby… smile… you know your girlfriend is just too popular right?” Yoona tried to lift up the mood and poke her girlfriend’s chin. “Look, my girlfriend is smiling now. Yay! That’s it. Come on!!! Smile my baby… hehe… “ she tried even further until Jessica smile so widely, smacking her arm.

 

“Here… let’s eat. I’ve been so craving this lately, so don’t complain.” Jessica could only grab the chicken from Yoona’s grasp and have a bite together with her girlfriend. Yoona would also feed her then, she’ll do the same.

 

It was then they realize that it’s already over for lunch. They finished their lunch with goodbye kisses.

 

--

 

A week later…

 

Yoona’s happiness can’t be measured. Driving her way back to Im Day building with a smile in her face is one she can’t get off. Jessica and she had a nice lunch once again to her favorite place. She ordered for three times as usual and Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter