Love Again [4.5]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

pt 2 is up, below~ :)

 

 

 

 

--pt. 1--

 

When Yoona call for a break time, almost all of the staffs in an instant go to their respective tables-bringing out the food snacks for all of them. Yoona who was the one who called for it approaches her girlfriend at first, saying... "I'll fix something inside the bus, be back later." She did her say and left the place at the back side, to find the bus being parked not far away.

 

On the other hand, Seohyun who sort of doubted now that she realizes the reason of the talk, settle herself in Yuri's side, giving her needed break of food. She noticed Yoona left the area earlier, keeping her still doubt. In her mind it says 'No', but... her heart would say... 'Yes?' It was confused for her. She doesn't know how to decide. If she will allow this upportunity, that just means she is going to give her a chance to clear things out, but she was afraid, maybe because... she knows if she will be alone with her, her heart couldn't hold the urge and might give in to Yoona. If she won't, she knows it'll be safe for her heart.

 

"Aigoo... “out of her frustrations, she dropped her two hands in her lap. Yuri who was in the side, reach for her girlfriend's right hand to grab her attention.

 

"Let's go back to our tent, you seem-"

 

"No Yuri, it's Okay. I'm Okay." Seohyun immediately cut off, showing her warm smile to assure her girlfriend.

 

"You sure? You look quite pale, cupcake. Screw this weather!"

 

Seohyun giggles. As always this girl would never failed her to keep her still. "Don't need to blame the weather, I think it was what happened earlier that I was like this. Umm... Uh... can I excuse myself?" she finally asked for it after hearing Yuri would be Okay if she will be not in her side for a moment.

 

"Oh sure. Where are you going?" Yuri asked innocently.

 

"Rest room?"

 

Yuri chuckles. "Alright, give me your bread." she said ang grab her girlfriend's own food. Before Seohyun could excuse, she left Yuri a kiss in her lips. A quick deep kiss before she let her feet dragged to where the bus is located. As for Yuri, she was joined by her sister after it's disappearance from her girlfriend.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona's POV

 

For about 15 minutes of waiting, my prayers finally had come true. There she is, opening the door from the bus as I quickly get up and offered my hand. She gladly took my hand and thank me. We settle down, but in separate seats. I in the left side while she was in the right side.

 

"You can sit by my side if you wanted." I offered and she looks at me for a quick before shifting her gazes back to her hands over her lap. I could totally sense that she isn't comfortable at us in one place alone. I don’t blame her. For almost a year after our break up, it is hard for us to normally greet each other, especially that we both have move on to another girl.

 

"It's been a while." I said in a low voice. My eyes shifted back to the trees outside. Though I know this will not change something, I couldn’t pass this opportunity and wanted to clear something. What I heard when she calls Yuri ‘wifey’ somehow give me courage to do this. I couldn’t hold it anymore and I badly need to release this.

 

"Yeah." I heard her answer a little before the following words made me slightly smile. "And I hate it that you need to tease me the entire day."

 

I giggle and look at her direction amuse. "You were the one-"

 

"Please tell me your real intention for bringing us together here. You have 30 minutes to tell me everything." I thought it’s going to be easy for me to converse with her with what she said earlier, but I was wrong. Her serious tone of voice while she isn’t even looking at my direction makes sense how heavy it was the atmosphere between us. I can feel myself once again lost in words as I bit my lip.

 

“Yoona-ssi. I don’t have enough time here. I only excuse myself for a rest room not to spend a lot of time with you. Yuri is waiting for me.” she coldly said. Seriously! What's up with her? Is she mad because I've been teasing her?

 

“Fine, I’ll start it with… my apologize.” I said sincerely and seriously. “Because, I didn’t even response to all your letters. Yes, Seohyun. The letters that you keep on sending to me was still in my care. It’s the least I can do for… I don’t think the almost 6 years we had can easily be forgotten.” I said as I slowly tilted my head to watch her finally looking at my direction.

 

“What-what… are you doing?” she was surprised or more like confused?

 

“2nd… “ I didn’t bother her question on me and proceeds. “… I’m sorry… I’m sorry because, I didn’t make it clear for you. The reason why I did it… it was… it was a lie.” I honestly said. Her eyes widened in surprised.

 

“Yoona…So it wasn't her the reason? Yoona, tell me honestly. Did I miss something?“ she breathlessly asked. I bitterly smile at her before I started revealing everything that was untold.

 

Flashback…

 

Sitting outside in this hot weather, my hands were somewhat sweating for how long I’ve been waiting for my guest. I went outside just to get to see him before I could come back and take care of my girlfriend.

For yet another minutes passed, I was getting impatient. I thought of just leaving and so I stood and was about to walk forward when finally the voice I’ve been waiting for came to call for me. I greeted him with a bow before he allows me to sit back at the bench.

 

“I’m sorry that I was late.”

 

“It’s Okay uncle. Umm… so what is this all about?” I asked, sensing that this will be important.

 

He took a deep breath and handed me a brown envelope. I took it and didn’t waste time to open the content.

 

“You know?” I gasped surprisingly to see the bunch of pictures of me and that girl. I looked up to see Mister Seo seriously looking at me. I know this time, I’m so dead.

 

“I didn’t give you a damn because I am so aware that you’ll take care of my princess Yoona. However, when I saw that pictures and that recent accident, it makes me think that you were not the one I should consider as my in law. Yoona for the last time, I want to ask if you can still protect her.”

 

It was a mock on my side. Yes, I was the worst girlfriend for her ever since that crazy stalker came in the picture. As If I was helpless and couldn’t protect her. “Uncle. I can’t promise something, but… I’m trying to protect her. I love her so much, and I wouldn’t care to risk everything just for her happiness. Just for her safety.”

 

“Well said, prove to me then. Go find that girl and… present her to the police. I give you a week to do this. if you can’t… you know what you are suppose to do.”

 

I understand his words too well. I nodded and take the challenge.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

However, a week passed, I failed to do so. My effort on bailing her secretly behind my girlfriend wasn’t a success. As a promised, I was once again back at the usual bench outside my girlfriend’s room where she was still recovering. Once again, Mister Seo was on my side, completely aware with my failure. It wasn’t easy as it is when he started to curse me. when he started to shout out his disappointment on me. He almost killed me even if it wasn’t for his bodyguard who rescued me on time. I couldn’t fight back anymore and just let him do whatever he wanted.

 

“I-“

 

“Give me a year before I could do your favor.” I interrupted once he opens the topic of what I’ve been afraid of. It was ridiculous to say, but I only want to have another year with my girlfriend before everything will be over.

 

At first he argues about it, but he grant my wish later on.

 

“Yoona, I don’t want to do this but you leave me no choice. I still like you to be my in law; however, I hate those people who don’t know how to keep their promises. Yoona, hope you understand. Don’t bother her safety anymore because I can do it by myself.”

 

That was the last words I heard from Mister Seo before he departed. Next days, we never did converse anymore.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Minutes turns to hours, hours turns to days, months, I was always there for her, giving her enough time to recover, giving her enough love she always longing from me, giving her lots of happiness through my crack stories, and of course, giving her lots of joyous on every day we spend.

Until one day, it was time.

It was fortunate because Seohyun and I were quite not in good terms because of that girl once again. Yes, though Mister Seo manages to capture the stalker girl, I was clever to use her. What have I done? Just really so idiot that I let Seohyun saw us making out in front of our door. That was the start of our yet series of fights, until I have the guts to declare it to her.

 

“Seohyun I said let’s just end this.” I said without any hesitation though against my will.

 

She dropped the glass of water in her hand once she heard me suddenly telling her. "Yoona… For almost 6 years... Why do we need to do this? You promised, right?"

 

"I do. But sometimes, love isn't just enough to make people happy, wifey. I just can't... " I am such a liar. Really stupid for doing this.

 

"I don't know what's in your mind right now and I don't even understand why we are doing this. But if that what's you want..."

 

"Don't worry, you'll find another one. She or he... will surely give you the happiness you always wanted from me.” I added, that also added the ache of my heart.

 

“Better than you?” finally her tears drops freely in the corner of her eyes.

 

“Better than me.” I said at the midst of my shattered heart.

 

“Fine, tell me honestly why are we doing this? or should I say, why are you doing this to me?” I couldn’t look at her anymore and so I hung my head low, letting all my tears streams down.

 

“I could only hurt you more if we continue this.” it came as a whisper, but it was loud enough for her to answer me.

 

“Is this because of her? Yah! Yoona that’s an invalid reason. Just the reason of… your mistake once again? That’s not buying me! Yoona you know we can only avoid her!”

 

“I’m sorry. But I’m not like you. I don’t love you that much anymore, Seohyun.” I said for the last time, before my head lifted up and I saw her tears flowing like a river. I clenches, seeing her like that. Those painful eyes are telling me how much I am hurting her right now. My lies are killing me. But as I promise to Mister Seo, I’ll keep what I said and I want to do this.

 

“This is really what you wanted?” she asked sniffling a little.

 

I nodded, totally determined.

 

“What about our parents?” She asked me, thinking of their reactions.

 

“Let’s just hide the truth. I know they won’t bother it anymore as time passes.” I said nonchalantly.

 

“I can’t believe you. I really can’t.” she said before leaving me alone in my own bar.

 

My knees weaken and I dropped in the floor, crying all my miseries as the night is getting so late.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

The very next day, I found myself in the couch still in the bar. My head was throbbing and I couldn’t move. As if this body has stopped from responding, I tried even further until I got my in sitting my position and my back is leaning against the couch.

I was totally worn out from what happened yesterday. My two hands are gently massaging my forehead, trying to ease the pain.

Before my mind could divert to the pain in my heart, I heard the door opens.

 

“Taeyeon-unnie, please give me some alone time first.” I said knowing too well that it was her while my eyes are closed.

 

“She was with me last night crying, Yoona… you are suppose to make up with her, what the hell have you done?!” she shouted angrily.

 

“Aish!” I was stubborn and didn’t want to hear Taeyeon’s words no more and so I decided to left the bar instantly.

 

--

 

A week passed, I was more worn out that I couldn’t even go to my work. Dad was hell of mad after hearing the bad news and literally kicks me out from the company. Due to my laziness I didn’t bother to even open the door to whomever the guest visiting me, even my family; I was stupid to ignore all their worries.

As day’s passes, the more I can’t hold the loneliness in my heart. I suddenly felt of travelling and so I choose America to somehow heal my heart from the pain I cause to myself. However, I don’t think it was easy as Seohyun surprised me with letters I always received.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

“So all this time, you’ve been lying to me? What the… why did you have to lie to me, Yoona? You can just tell me the real reason rather than allowing me to think that you don’t love me no more!” I was taken aback from her sudden outburst. Her eyes are on fire with angry. I can see how much I hurt her so much with those tears also starting to be visible right through her eyes.

 

I tried to ignore. Clenching my two fists, I looked down as I response to her.

 

“Because I want to prove to your father, that I can keep a promise.” I honestly said.

 

“And so you succeed. You succeed to cause me too much painful. You don't know how much I suffered! I'm horrible when you left me! You are the reason of all these.” She shouted her pain, giving me a hard time to try not to look at her.

 

“Yes! I did it for you. I broke your heart, and so as mine. I’m sorry… I’m really so sorry for causing you that… I tore us apart not knowing how it will cause us too much pain... And I know I’m so stupid to make that biggest mistake… of my life.” I said within my heart. I looked up bravely at her side once again, feeling the pain engulfed me once again. “Seohyun… I only want to hear you… accepting my apologize.”

 

She quickly looked away upon hearing the words I escape through my mouth. I stayed silent for a while and so she was. The atmosphere between us really so heavy. I hate to feel this but somehow, I was glad to finally hear myself honestly talking to her. I was glad somehow that I finally had let it out. after a year of suffering from the lies, I had finally got freed myself. Only that, it isn’t the same anymore as I expected. She had move on entirely, while I am not still.

 

“Seohyun—“

 

“You have 5 minutes left, I don’t think it’s necessary for you to continue.” She said firmly and stood to leave me when I surprised my two hands to reach for her upon seeing her leaving--and turned her around.

 

Our eyes met.

 

“I want to hear you. What do you want to tell me. I know you were mad… I know you hate me. Slap me, tell me how much you despise me right now. Please! Let me… let me know that you were—“

 

“Yes! I admit! I hate you so much!!” she cut me off with her face so near at me. I can feel the growing desire from her to hit me or even so. Her intense stare is melting me in a bad way. I didn't like this But I was stubborn and hold her in place though her arms, not wanting to let go of her As Our eyes are engage in a staring battle, no one wanted to break it as she continues.

 

“I feel like I was being fooled here. Not only you but also to my father! I feel like you .never. trusted. me. ever. since! I feel like, those words you’ve been telling me from the past was all lies... Tell me Yoona, which one of it is the only true?! Huh? TELL ME!!!—”

 

She shouted even more, causing me to step back a little but surprised myself as forward and crushed my lips to hers. Once my lips connected to hers, she instantly pushed me aside. However, my desire once again grabbed her by her arms and pulled her for yet another kiss.

Once I did it, my heart couldn’t hold it anymore. It beats so fast that my hold on her got tightens too. Breathing is fast, I can feel myself deepening it as I tilted my head and my two arms crawled over her waist pulling her closely to my body. Her gripped on my collar got tighten as she attempted again to push me, but I wasn’t in my mind and just follow my heart.

I can feel her hot breath as I didn’t let go of her, kissing her passionately—which I’ve been missing so much—the blissful feeling.

 

“Yoon—“ she was so near to let go and I was clever to capture her back. she struggled for quite some time until slowly… slowly… her muscle calms and she responded. My heart jumps to feel her responding to my kiss. it even got better when her two hands slowly crawl over the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

 

I was easy to access and nibbled her lip from lower to up. She would respond like she also misses this. the hate she just told me earlier was still there, but I can feel something more. Something I can describe as Love. Could this be? I don’t know. But I know one thing, The usual feeling we’ve been before  was all I can feel in my entire body. The heat, the breaths, the touches, it was all coming back. The tears that are fresh dropping in our eyes are indicating to our long relationship we had. The hardship, the happiness, it was in our touches. It feels so right. It feels like we were once again one.

 

“Yoon… “ she moan and so as I.

 

Yeah, I know we were out of breath now and I should let go. I should stop. And I really did as I slowly let go pressing our foreheads instead.

Our breathing is so fast that filled the entire bus once we let go. Her eyes are still closing while her thumb is caressing my lips.

 

“Yoona… I hate you.” she whispers before she opens her eyes on me. Oh how I miss those brown orbs so close to me.

 

“I know… and I’m sorry. I will not stop telling you that until you’ll forgive me. Seohyun… I will do everything, just so I can be worth to your forgiveness.” I whispered back sincerely. My right hand instinctively lifts up to wipe her tears.

 

“What are you planning?! Yoona I swear, don’t do something Yuri can suspect. I love—”

 

“I don’t… know. Just… want… to… prove you something.” I said determined to do something for her forgiveness for me.

 

She slightly smiled hearing my response. She stopped caressing my lips as I let go of our foreheads. She takes that as an opportunity to turn around and was once again stopped by my hand on her wrist.

 

She didn’t say something nor look back. She just stayed there, somehow waiting for me to say something.

 

 

 

 

“You know I love you still.” I said honestly, for the first time after our break up.

 

 

 

 

 

--pt. 2--

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

You know I love you still.

 

For the 2nd time around, Seohyun heard those words again in her mind. After that confrontation she had with Yoona, she was in her deep thoughts. As if she was confused with Yoona's intention for that confession, she can't think of any reason for her not to get worry. Yoona's words are serious and somehow meant for something.

Forgiveness? No, she doubts. If the doe-eyed girl only wanted her forgiveness, the latter should've uttered different words rather than those words that keep on repeating her mind.

 

2nd chance? No. It's a big NO for her. It is so wrong for her. She was with Yuri and she doesn’t have intention to hurt the tan girl. She is happy with Yuri, and there's no reason for her to break her heart.

She loves Yuri. Yes, she loves Yuri because the girl has been so good for her. The girl has been making her so happy every minute, seconds, hours... and almost every day of her life. 

 

However, she knows she still feels for Yoona. Her long relationship from her isn't easy to forget especially that it isn't like they really did break up because they don't love each other anymore. It was like a break up because someone says so for them to break up. On another note, her hatred towards the doe-eyed girl can't still be disappears. In general, Seohyun's heart is half aching for Yoona. Sigh.

 

“Yah! wifey!” Yuri nudges for the 2nd time after realizing her girlfriend isn’t listening to her every words.

 

“Hmm?” surprised to Yuri’s nudge, she stared in panic at her with wide eyes.

 

“Waeyo? What’s wrong?” worried; Yuri reaches for her girlfriend’s cheeks.

 

“Uhmm… Uh… “ Seohyun’s lips pulled upward after confirming that it wasn’t Yoona again. She was unable to say something as she holds Yuri’s hand over her cheeks instead.

 

“Are you sure you are Okay?” Yuri's concern went up high for a record. It's been the entire day with her, and she noticed her girlfriend being so left out.

 

Seohyun shook her head assuring her girlfriend. Closing her eyes, she felt Yuri caressing her cheeks giving her at ease to her aching heart. At times like this, she really needed to relax her mind. She should stick to where she is right now. And that is to make Yuri happy as always. 

 

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” She whispers as if asking for her girlfriend to continue what she is doing.

 

Yuri giggles at her girlfriend’s silliness. Instead of continuing caressing her, she moved closer to her girlfriend, reaches for her head and pulled her closer to hers so that she can give her a hug. Seohyun opens her eyes, smiling across her face once Yuri did it for her.

They lied in the couch while Yuri was holding her firmly in her arms. Later then Yuri pulled out her phone out, showing it to her girlfriend.

 

“Hmm?” Seohyun’s chin raise, wanting to see her girlfriend is showing to her.

 

“Anipang? Again?” she giggles upon watching her phone showing the cute animals in her phone. “You’re trying to surpass my score eh?” she chuckle then after, eyes laid to Yuri’s fast thumbs.

 

“Omo! Omo!!!” Yuri exclaimed after surpassing her girlfriend’s 500k points.

 

 “Yah! Yah! You’re not!!!” Seohyun literally whined and was about to let go and wanted to punch her girlfriend but got hold back by Yuri’s long arms. The latter was giggling in victory.

 

“This means one thing baby!!!” the tan girl secured her arms in her girlfriend’s waist once again, pulling her closely to hers.

 

Seohyun know better. She thought for a moment. “Hmm… “

 

“Aish! Come on. Let me here it now!!!” Yuri wiggles excitedly.

 

The younger couldn’t help and just literally give her girlfriend a playful smack at her arm, seriously loving the way the latter behaves. “Wait for a moment, I’m still thinking.” She said to which Yuri pouted.

 

“Hmm… why not a movie as your reward?”

 

“A movie?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. Though not surprise, she was more expecting for another thing. “Hmm… why can’t we watch musical?” she suggested. “What do you think?”

 

“Musical? You just seriously love music isn’t it?” Seohyun giggles.

 

“Yes! And you should grant it.”

 

“But I want to watch some good movies today cupcake. Why not… “ Seohyun stopped midway after realizing her girlfriend is pouting so sad. “Hahaha! I was just kidding. Of course, let’s… “

 

“No, I was just kidding. Let’s watch movie then.”

 

“Yes? Yah! Here you go again.” Seohyun whines. She knows Yuri is giving her a way for her happiness again, and hated her acting like this. "Yah!!! Yuri!!! You know I was only playing around. Let's watch a musical, araso?"

 

Yuri stirred up with a bright smile. “hehe… fine, let’s both watch them. Movie then musical, or musical then movie?”

 

“Tch, let’s see the schedule then.” Reaching for Yuri's phone, the younger scroll down the tan girl's schedule while Yuri is waiting for her, playing with her expose belly.

 

"Ugh, cupcake! What are you doing?" Seohyun got a little disturb.

 

"Baby, you should continue do our daily routine, Do you feel what I'm-"


"Kyaaa!" Seohyun squel promptly after feeling Yuri squeezes her stomach. She smack the latter's arm playfully but only to get Yuri's ticklish response in her stomach. She fell in the floor laughing to Yuri's further attempts.

 

"Yah! Yuri... s-stop!!!"

 

"Hehe, you like this don't you!" Yuri keeps on her assault tickling the younger everywhere. Laughter’s and giggles filled the entire tent as the two are enjoying their sweet moments. 

 

After a while of playing, the two drops their body back in the couch with Yuri on top and the younger in the bottom. Their heavy breaths are the only sounds can be heard as their eyes are in lock with each other.

 

"You're so beautiful my princess." Yuri surely loves the girl in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter