Love Again [Extended Ending]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pulling over the car in front of Im Resto, Yoona’s head went up as she reads the words of her own bar. A bright smile appeared across her face as she realizes how she misses it. With the help of her friends, she was thankful as it is still one of the best resto bars in Seoul. The nonstop updates on blog were one of the evidence how successful it was.

 

Couldn’t imagine how it has been for her, Yoona was all grateful to the things coming in her way.

 

And as she glances at her right side, the one who completes the blessings she’s been receiving is just right in front of her, sleeping peacefully. Yoona smiles at her girlfriend. She moves closer to have a closer look at her face.

Her eyes, eyebrows, nose, cheeks and lips she admires it all, that only one word would always came out from .

 

“Beautiful.”

 

Yoona’s hands makes way to the hair strands a little covering at her girl’s face, gently tucking it behind her ears. She leans forward and peck at her girl’s cheeks, another peck, and another one. Yoona couldn’t resist how smooth even her girl’s skin. Indeed, she is the luckiest girl on earth to have such a perfect girlfriend.

 

Her hard works, sacrifices from the start are all worth as she could see her future wife to be.

 

“I promise. I will take care of you, forever… my girl.” Yoona’s sincere words came right in instant as she leaned forward again to peck at the younger’s cheeks.

 

To her jumping of heart, the girl she’s been admiring had slowly open her eyes, smiling at her before she could greet her.

 

“We’re here, wifey.” Yoona informed, pecking at Seohyun’s cheeks again. The younger give her a light punch at her arm after receiving such beautiful greetings. She composed herself, sitting in a comfortable seat and yawns right after. Yoona giggles at her girl’s cute yawn without even minding of covering it.

 

“How many hours it took?” yawning once again, the younger had ask because before they could actually proceed at the resto, they stop by a public market and had a little shopping.

 

“Hmm, more like half an hour and… 2 hours before we arrived here.” Yoona simply replies.

 

“I see… “

 

“Let’s go.” Yoona quickly step outside her car and proceeds to open the car door at her girlfriend’s side. The younger gratefully took her hand as she offers it for her.

 

“Thanks, wifey.” Sweetly said, Seohyun couldn’t still imagine herself being again with her only love. She’s still at her denial stage where she is asking if she’s dreaming or not. Because what happened earlier seem so fast for her. She confessed like she didn’t plan for it. It just came on and on until she had feel how happy she was like she’s in the cloud 9. She wonders, where did she get her courage? Or more like, what have she eaten earlier that she couldn’t pass that opportunity.

 

It just happened and the price was gold.

 

And now as she walk with her hand in hand, butterflies in her stomach made her feel like flying. She couldn’t stop herself and tuck the hair behind her ears. Indicating how it was so amazing for her to have held her once again, after it’s year of being away from each other. She thought, she’s going insane.

 

She seems, because Sooyoung is seemingly surprised at her none existence behavior.

 

“Wow. What’s happening here?” all could Sooyoung asked, shifting her gazes from a blushing girl to an alligator smile from the doe-eyed.

 

“This is… what?” Taeyeon and Hara both had a puzzled look.

 

Do they know Seohyun is engage with someone like Yuri? Why does they are watching their maknae, with an unexpecrted guest? Hand in hand as they entered the room? Completely, they are confused at the sudden turning of events.

 

“Umm… Unnies. It goes like this… “ the younger of the group then started to explain everything her unnies been thought wrong.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Donghae and Yoona sat down their usual table, chatting. While her girlfriend is in the kitchen, having a talk with her unnies as well. it’s been half an hour and yet, both couldn’t stop from their friends' none stop questions, none stop advices, and most especially, none stop teases to both of them.

 

Until it was already too late, the two bid farewell to their friends and went home in seems like…

 

“Yoona? where are we going?” the younger had asked, after realizing the unknown road that Yoona is driving.

 

The doe-eyed snap an alligator smile to the younger girl.

 

“Yah! what’s with the smile.” The younger added, in much worry state. Because she knows Yoona ever since. That means, something was up in her mind.

 

“Hmm… will you close your eyes, first?”

 

“Eh? why would I?” Seohyun doesn’t like Yoona’s behavior. They are still 7 hours as a couple and Yoona seems taking advantage at their relationship now.

 

“Because—“

 

Before Yoona could finish her sentence, she stops midway to have witness her girlfriend pulling her phone out and answers the call.

 

“Oh my, Yuri! where have you been cupcake?” Seohyun greeted with all smiles, causing the alligator in her side to feel a little irritated at the nickname.

 

[I visited the recording studio earlier, cupcake. I’m sorry for leaving you hanging there.]

 

“No, it’s okay... I should've apologize instead... because. I left the restaurant without even waiting you there. Oh! how about Fany unnie. Did she come by?”

 

[Hmm… she didn’t anymore. I told her the details, so she cancelled it.]

 

“Oh, I see. Anyway… so uh… where are you?”

 

[At our penthouse. it seems I need to move out?]

 

“Oh no. No need cupcake. Just use it. I think Yoona is driving me to a new home.”

 

[Really? Umm… can I talk to her, then?]

 

Nodding as an agreement, the younger places a headphone at her phone and places it inside her girlfriend’s ear, who has been hearing her girlfriend’s conversation. At first, the doe-eyed was confused, but later then got the call.

 

“He-hell… lo…. Yuri?” Yoona doesn’t even know how to greet after she thought it was Yuri who is in the other line. She got a little uneasy to converse with her, somehow.

 

[Hey Yoona. It’s been a… year ever since the incident.]

 

Yoona relaxes a little at Yuri’s bright response. She took a glance at her girlfriend before answering the call again. “Y-yeah… Yuri. Umm… I couldn’t say anything. Rather than, I was… I was glad that you made it, my friend. And thanks you... for taking care my... wifey.”

 

Yuri chuckles over the phone. [You too. I-Uh… just want to say, I apologize for everything. It was unfortunate for us, but… it seems… that happened for us to realize something. Because, I really… really couldn’t imagine my life without Seohyun. She has been with me until I got recover. Yoona, you take care of her, Okay? Promise you won’t  hurt her anymore. Don’t be stupid once more. araso?]

 

Yoona snap another glance at her girlfriend with a smile, before another words was heard from her. “You have my word. I won’t let… that to ha-happen anymore. I will take care of her, as much as you do. Don’t worry, she will be my princess.”

 

[That’s good to hear my friend. Anyway, can you hand the phone back to Seohyun, please?]

 

“Oh sure.” Yoona complies, handing the phone back to the owner.

 

The younger had a bright smile when she heard her girlfriend said those words. She holds back the phone on her right, while her left reaches for Yoona’s right hand.

 

“Cupcake? Do you want to say more?” Seohyun asked after she brought back the phone in her ears. But before she knew it, music suddenly was heard over the phone and Yuri started to sing a song.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was in front of the audience at Im Resto when she put down the phone in the keyboard and started to run her fingers to sing the song while her eyes closes.

 

 

 

They said when you find love

You’d better hold on

You gotta keep it

Close to you

But you gotta give love

if you gonna get love

And you don't know when

Love’s found you

 

So I just wanna thank you

For all you have done

 

Gave me strength

When I had none at all

Gave me hope

When I was running low

Showed me how

To make it through and

For everything

You know I thank you

You believed when I'd no reason to

You were there when I needed you oh

 

And I just wanna thank you

I just wanna thank you

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun didn’t know how to say something. She was out of words hearing the song keeps on playing in her ears. Before she knew it, her tears unconsciously drop. Her hold over the phone tightens as her left hand is loosening at Yoona’s grasp for her to hold on the phone in two hands. She couldn’t even think of any moment how to say the same to the tan girl. She was grateful, totally grateful to have known Yuri over the past two years.

 

She shed tears because of happiness. She shed tears because she was overwhelmed. And most especially, she shed tears because she is ‘thankful’.

 

------

 

Yuri ended the song with a bow to audience. She left with her phone, as she says… “Thank You, cucpcake.”

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was clear and enough for the younger on the other line to say the same. Yoona who is all aware with the tears in her girlfriend’s cheeks doesn’t need to be said and stops the car in the side. She brought out a handkerchief and then handed it to her.

 

“Tch, you’re just too emotional wifey.” She teases, only to receive a playful punch to her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Yah! what the hell. Yoona just let go. I don’t like this!!!”

 

Yoona giggles at her girlfriend’s none stop whines after she decided to cover her eyes as soon as they have arrived. She keeps on and on, didn’t even let go of her girlfriend’s eyes until she stopped and let go of her.

 

She surprised her. “Tada!”

 

The young composer blinks for a few times, couldn’t see it clearly first. She asked. “What is there, wifey?”

 

“Eh?”

 

Seohyun doesn’t need to hear Yoona’s voice anymore as her eyes went large to the thing in front of her. But at some point, she wanted to asked. “This is… for us?”

 

Yoona nodded vigorously. She moves behind her girlfriend and gives her a back hug, as she rested her chin into her bare shoulder. “Hmm… actually, this has been here when we are still on our 4th year as a couple. But It’s still yet not mine, until for how many years of working on this… before we broke up, It was fully paid.”

 

The younger couldn’t believe her ears. So all this time, Yoona had been paying it, she didn’t even have a slightest idea? It was totally unbelievable for her as she turned around and faces her. “You didn’t even told me this.”

 

“Because I know, in my 2nd chance to love you again my wifey… I knew it will be the right time for you to show this. How’d you like it?”

 

The younger give a little groan. Somehow too overwhelmed with the gift Yoona is showing here. She turned around again and looked up to a modern white house that stood so strong and gracefully to their eyes.

 

She whines. “This is too much, Yoona!!!”

 

“Too much or not, I only want to have a perfect and new life with you wifey. Allow me to do this, for our next story in line.” Yoona cheekily said, causing for the younger to give her a pout of defiance.

 

Yoona hold her in place behind once again. “Let’s just get inside, shall we?”

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

“Wow. The place look so beautiful, wifey.” The younger couldn’t help and showed her admiration to the house once they got inside.

 

The white and back combination to the paint was so elegant at it gives a perfect vibe for every places inside the house. Yoona could imagine herself in her white pajama and her girlfriend the same, probably would look so good.

 

“I knew it. you will like the furniture too.” Yoona responded as she witnessed her taking a lot of observation to everything inside the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter