If You Want [Final 1.2]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seohyun feels like thousands of fireworks exploded before her. She feels like in heaven. For once, she want to stay like this forever. She was as if being isolated and there's chance anymore escape.

As much as she wants to stop the feelings inside her, her heart wouldn't let her. It's like her heart was the reason why she confessed. Why she moves her head to capture her lips. She couldn't deny it anymore. She loves Yoona. Ever since that day in Bali, she was being captured. And it seems today is the right thing to do.

Her taste of her lips, she definitely like it as she pulled her over, wrapping her two arms to her waist. At the same time, she slowly parted her lips, tilting her head to the right to have a comfortable position as she nibbled Yoona's lips wanting to gain an access. 

Yoona wants to push her away actually earlier, but when the latter had firmly claimed her lips deeper, she was starting to give in. She was slowly giving in to the great feeling her stomach and heart was creating. Closing her eyes, hand slowly calming down, she granted her request as she parted her own lips, kissing her back, feeling her kiss slowly taking her away. 

Her two hands unconsciously makes its way to her neck, locking it there, as she follows her lead. Seohyun's lips move upward as she responded to lead Yoona to a slow... sensual... and sweet passionate kiss she initiated. 

 

Yoona was responding her, to her surprised, and she was happy about it.

 

--

 

Seconds later...

 

"Hmm... " she heard her moan, she knows they wanted to break free. Her breathing is becoming so heavy the more they wanted to prolong it. Their mouth is too stubborn for instance. No one wanted to let go of the great feeling they’re feeling. Seohyun’s hands went over behind Yoona’s neck, holding her in place.

 

“… Hmm… “ she also can feel her need of oxygen as it got more passion.

 

Yoona was in heaven while Seohyun was in fire of love. How long can she take this?

 

15 seconds?

 

20?

 

Or..

 

40?

 

Until when it was already needed to have a breath, Seohyun who initiated the kiss slowly let go. She slowly opens her eyes to see Yoona's slight open mouth--catching her breath, as she is too.

 

Then, she realizes something. Yoona still closing her eyes and her two arms are still in her neck. That made her smile, as she chooses to press her forehead to hers, feeling Yoona's continuous heavy breathing. Closing her eyes, she finally broke her silence.

 

"Yoona... do you know why… I want to… change my destiny?" 

 

Yoona unconsciously shake her head, as she slowly opens her eyes, meeting Seohyun's eyes on her.

 

 

"Because of you."

 

 

Flashback....

 

Seohyun was in front of a river, throwing a lot of v signs using her finger to her camera. She smile, pouted, made an angry face while the camera will capture her. After done so, she previews all of her captures with smiles in her heart. 

She did a lot of snapshots to her happiness. "Hmm... let's make a video too? Alright." Then she did as she said to herself. She started to stroll around the old style city of Stockholm while she speaks to the video camera. She was as if giving the viewers to have a lot of information about Sweden: How was the weather, the people, food, and even the houses around she'll encounter. 

Until she got exhaust, she stayed in a park, sitting in an empty bench. Like what she did to her photos, she previews the video—reasons of her undying laughs and smiles throughout the video.

 

3:30pm.

 

Finally having notice the time, she decided to leave the peaceful park to try rappelling. Unfortunately, when she was about to open her car door, a hand had stopped her to do so. She startled to see her...

 

"Father?" 

 

"Joohyun!!! Where's my hug?" Her father greatly opens his arms, requesting for a hug. It didn't take any seconds as she granted it, wrapping her two arms to her waist.

 

"I miss you my princess." Mister Seo said.

 

"Why are you here?" 

 

Instead, Mister Seo responded her answer with such a tight hug, lifting her up.

 

"Kyaa! put me down!!!" She screams in compliance.

 

"OH MAN!!! MY PRINCESS IS SOOOO BIG NOW!!!"

 

"Aish! Just put me down!!!"

 

Mister Seo finally complied, putting her princess down on the ground. He fixed her coat and her hair before pinching her cheeks too hard, causing to Seohyun to slapped her hard as well.

 

"Ahahaha! you haven't change my princess." Mister Seo chuckle, stepping backwards as his daughter keeps on punching his chest.

 

Punch.

 

Punch.

 

Punch.

 

Until Seohyun quits punching him, he still keeps on chuckling. "It's because you are too." Seohyun playfully give her father a kick, which the latter give a groaning sad face. She quickly runs back to her car and was about to open it when her father scream a question, stopping her.

 

"HAVE YOU FOUND THE ONE?" Hearing no response, Mister Seo slowly approaches her, as she also stared up to him. "So? Have you?" Mister Seo asked once again.

 

Seohyun ponders for a moment, before she answers him. "Hmm... I have. But I don't know if she will accept me."

 

"So it's a girl?" Mister Seo surprisingly exclaims.

 

"Y-yeah... is it bad?" Seohyun wasn’t sure if her father would accept it—that she’s the type of girl who likes girls.

 

Mister Seo giggle. “Whoever is my princess' choice, you know father is okay with it, well except for your grandfather."

 

A sigh had escape through Seohyun’s nose, puffing sadly. "Heard he's back in Korea?"

 

"That means... "

 

"He's already setting the engagement ceremony." Seohyun finished her father’s sentence. At this point, the bright smile she had earlier was no longer there. It was replace with anxiety.

 

"You know I promise to help you on this once you found the one for you…. So don’t worry anymore, okay? You do want to change your destiny, right?"

 

"Yeah... "

 

"Then don't hesitate to confess now. Time is running princess. I have guessed, the engagement will be in two weeks. If ever, we can cancel it right away a week before. That’s if, you can present her to your grandfather much earlier."

 

"Aigoo... just hope she'll accept me Dad… and if ever, grandpa too." Came Seohyun’s pout. Mister Seo knew better. He has seen her broken hearted when her first love dumps her daughter. The fear for rejection was clear enough for him to give her a warming comfort.

 

"It'll be fine. For sure, she'll accept you. If in any case... you can just shrug it if she really doesn't like you back."

 

Seohyun jerked away, complaining. "But dad... this girl is so special to me. I haven't gone into this real love. It's like... if I lose her, I think It'll not be good for me. I think I can’t handle heartbreaks."

 

“So before it’s too late for you to back out, you know you need to say it.” Mister Seo added.

 

Seohyun heaved a depressing sigh. Her father was right. She needs to let it out before she could really fall deeply. Time is tickling and she should act now before she couldn get herself engaged to a person she doesn’t like. Having found ‘the one’ for her, was more a dream come true.

But If Yoona will reject her, then so be it. Like she did with her first love that rejects her, she’ll just shrug it. But how will she do it? Knowing her heart now.

 

“I don’t know what to do. Why am I so weak when it comes to love?” She asked, still couldn’t believe that her personality doesn’t really suit when it comes to love. She’s not tough nor was a fighter when it comes to the stuff she feared of.

 

“Alright, let me know who this lucky girl is?” Mister Seo quickly changes the atmosphere, messing her daughter’s hair. Seohyun wails, smacking her father’s arm.

 

“I need to know her!”

 

“I won’t introduce her!” Seohyun playfully stick her tongue out again, and was about to open her car when Mister Seo had stopped her again.

 

“Yah!!!” she whines, snapping her father’s hand away. But Mister Seo was stubborn and closed it again.

 

“I just landed here, you wouldn’t like to have lunch with me?” complaining, Mister Seo didn’t hesitate and dragged his daughter to another car behind Seohyun’s.

 

End of flashback…

 

Seohyun snaps to reality after Yoona had gently let go of her neck. She blinks for a few times, as she gazes to Yoona’s side, who had already faces back the sunset before them. Her smile didn’t leave as she admires the perfect beauty before her. Yoona was in deep thought at this time, not even minding to say something about her confessions. She just smiles there, admiring the sunset while she can’t take her eyes off her.

 

But things should be clear enough. So Yoona had spoken after being silent for nearly a minute.

 

“Seohyun… “

 

“Hmm?” Yoona feels the wait from her. She smiles a little at that presence, as she slowly stares at her. She was met by Seohyun’s waiting eyes on her.

 

“You’re… you’re… good friend.” She started off. “Honestly I love your company and… I wouldn’t-“

 

“Okay fine stop it. I know it.” Seohyun quickly stopped the words from Yoona. Expecting where the words led to could, she want to stop it there. “Don’t mind it anyway. Umm… let’s just go back to the hotel now? I still need to see someone tonight.”

 

Yoona was left dumfounded, watching Seohyun’s back going far away from her. She took a heavy sigh of defeat really can’t believe that the latter just didn’t care to hear her next words. But even so, she thinks it’ll be fine that way. She shrugs the thought of her confessions and chooses to follow her behind.

 

“So what’s your plan for tomorrow?”She catches up, immediately.

 

“Hmm… I’ll visit a plane.”

 

“Omo! Really? Should I come too?”

 

“It will be great. I am actually planning that too.”

 

“Yay! I can’t wait.”

 

“Neither I.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later in the evening…

 

Mister Seo watch his daughter eating her dinner so slow. Her sighing from time to time and even her desperate to see someone will call her phone on the side was a pure new for him. It wasn’t the same as the last time. He guesses, this little princess of him was not in the mood. Or rather, he’ll say… “Broken Hearted?”

 

Seohyun stopped and stirred up to her father with a little pout.

 

“Awww… even though you were, you still the cutest daughter I have!!!” Mister Seo once again attacks her daughter’s cheeks, pinching it too hard.

 

“Kyaaaa!!!! Stooooop!!!!”

 

“hehe… “ Mister Seo giggle. “Sorry princess. Just want to lift your mood up. Look, you haven’t finished your food. This is my 2nd order… you don’t want to finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter