Confessions [Goal Sequel 1.3]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona's Mission to Seohyun's Heart

----------------------

as requested! keke ^^

 

--

 

 

5 months later.

 

Yoona drops her body  in her bed with a bounce. Looking up into the ceiling, she was met by angel smiling at her. In attempt to shake the thought of that young former player of her, she closes her eyes tightly. But for some unknown reason, that smiling angel appears in her closing eyes again. She shut her eyes open with a sigh of frustrations.

 

"It's been 5 months, why am I like this? Why I can't... forget you? I-I... thought... choosing my dream could be this easy. That in fact, living in this dream is really... hard. You put pressure in my mind."

 

Yoona closes her eyes again, breathing so heavily. She's still having this 'pain' in her heart.

She called for a doctor a week ago, just to inform her that she was okay. That she was only exhaust and stress. And after that, she talk to a friend who could help her somehow. She tell her story with this girl she met in her previous school. At first, she was confused... but as time passes she finally had realizes it. She finally knew why she kissed her that day unconciously. Her heart, it's like it wanted someone to fill the emptiness. And that is her only lucky charm-Seohyun.

 

"raeda Im? Magister Smith, adest sermoni"

 

Yoona's eyes open, hearing the voice. Cautiously, she get up to sat in her mattress. "Adero minuto". She replied, slowly she stood and walk over her closet.

 

Taking a glance at her watch, it reads: 7:30pm.

 

"This should be a good news." She mutters, opening her closet for a good choice of coat. 

 

-------------------

 

Brazil National Football Team, Head Office

 

Yoona waited. She waited for the president to come out in that varnish door. At this moment, 5 board of directors are in talk. Talking about what? 

 

"I Hope they'll allow it." Yoona prays.

 

5 minutes passed, her legs are shaking from nervousness. Every footsteps she hear, is her beating heart. Every footsteps she hear, is every curled in her fingers. It's unexplainable. She was too nervousness. Too nervous that she feels as if being choke, being ripped apart, being stab or something. Until...

 

The sound of the door echoed in her ears. She looked up with an attentive smile. She stood, with a beam in high. "Good Evening, President Smith." She bows as a respect, before she sat down with the president.

 

Her eyes immediately searches for something in his hand, and there... in President Smith's grasp was the blue envelope she assumes could lead her to smile. She assumes too high. No. She prays that it will be granted. That it will be a good news for her, and for that person.

 

"Yoona... " She gulp, her eyes fix to the moving lips of the president. 

 

Why am I breathless? She constantly asked herself. Her nerves started to tense up. Seriously getting anxious, but at the same time: Excited.

 

"I'm sorry for this."

 

Yoona's eyes widened. Her heart drops, while her shaking legs limps. Couldn't believe it, she asked again. "Pardon?"

 

"I'm sorry." President Smith handed the envelope which she nervously take and smile bitterly to the person before her. She doesn't know how to react. She assumes too high. She pray so positive. Why? Why? Why?  It's all over her head, as she slowly opens the envelope.

 

"It's okay Sir." She said in english, opening the envelope.

 

Just then, she realize why their president said sorry. The note says...

 

We give you 1 day to bring her in Brazil.

signed by: BNFT

 

"I'm sorry, the board has decided. She's in." Mister Smith cheekily said.

 

Yoona drops the paper. Instead of smiling, she cried.

 

"Uh... hey, what are you doing? Aren't you happy? she's going to be here with you. You wishes, right?" Mister Smith panics, watching their best coach crying for the first time. The devil furious coach is crying? Such a lame joke.

 

"I'm just happy Sir. Thank You so much." Yoona mumbles.

 

"Uh... Hahahaha!!!! I thought you were not." Mister Smith literally laugh at this antics. He stood and grabs the paper in the floor to give it to the latter. 

 

"Yoona, don't forget this ticket in your way back." he was informed, which she quickly give a nod.

 

Looking up, she sniffles. She tried to calm her nerves and speak. "President Smith."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I'll bring the best player for this team." She said with proud.

 

---------------------------------------

Seoul, South Korea

 

Dear Goal,

 

Uh... is it right? Umm... yeah I think it is. It suppose to be Diary because I'm writing this. But, I am writing it in a ball. Soccer ball to be exact. ^_^.

Just want to say something, could you please bring this ball to me? In the same field.

 

Yoona smiles after writing it down. Slowly looking up, her eyes suddenly lift up. Her eyes were fix to the University's high gate. Her bright smile never fades, rememberring the first day she encounter that girl. That first moment when she was hit by the ball, and the first moment when she thumbs up to the girl. 

 

"Seohyun...I'm right here baby." She claimly said, too full of herself that she can bring her home. 

 

She started walking inside the University with the ball she hopes could bounce to that girl she wishes to be with her in Brazil. But as she wishes to bounce it, She first spotted Hara. She retracted back her ball behind and smiles to her former player.

 

"Wow! Coach! You are here?"

 

Yoona nod in beam. "You look so... good huh? Tell me, someone is inspiring you?"

 

Hara playfully slaps her coach's arm, as if she was? "Aish! coach. I am not." 

 

"Eh? But you look... you are."

 

"Umm... yeah... hehe... " Hara shyly giggles, blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter