If You Want [Final 2.2]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

A-yo! I'm back!

with the final chapter.

It's long, but hopefully, you will read it.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this?"

 

Seohyun looked at her father's side then to the doe-eyed beauty who seems to be not convincing on what she is about to do. They were inside already inside Stocklhom airbase were planes for wars can be seen.

 

"Of course.... trust me." Seohyun responded, handing Yoona a helmet. "... It'll be awesome." she beams in high, determined to give the doe-eyed girl a memorable day for the last time. 

 

"But-"

 

"Yoona. Don't worry. My daughter is a professional." Mister Seo said proudly. "She can assure your safety."

 

Yoona hesitantly grab the helmet. She looked down on it, quite not sure to join the adventurous young brunette. She took time for a moment, pondering. While Seohyun was in the side waiting to know Yoona's decision.

 

For about a minute, Yoona finally made through her decisions and nodded in excitement to Seohyun. That makes the young ambassadress brightens, as she took Yoona's hand and lead her inside the cockpit.

Yoona secured herself in her seat next to Seohyun, with a little smile. She was quite afraid but at the same time she could trust her.

 

“Be sure we’ll be back still whole.” She said, nervously.

 

Seohyun chuckle a little. She took Yoona’s free right hand and squeezes it. “Like we have done in Bali, I’m not going to hurt you.”

 

Yoona blushes. Those sincere words and those determined eyes were hinting something for her. She couldn’t think what it was, but she found herself wanting to grant those words. She nodded and fell back to her seat. She was about to put the helmet when it hit her. She looks back at Seohyun’s again with raising eyebrows. “What is this for?”

 

Seohyun put the helmet instead for Yoona and did for her too, before starting the engine.

 

“Why are you putting this on me?” asked Yoona under those helmets. Seohyun simply smirked at her side, as she could really feel the plane starting to move.

 

“Just hold on there.” Seohyun just simply said as she lifted up the control wheel.

 

--

 

For about a minute passed, Yoona was already in the verge of amazement. Her eyes are sparkling from everywhere, enjoying the sight up above.

 

“The clouds look like cotton candies.” Yoona commented, giggling to herself.

 

Seohyun proudly smile to herself, gazing intently to a beauty beside her. Yoona is no longer the girl she has seen back in Bali, who was crying out her heart into her arms. The sparkles in her eyes are just a pure of joy to which she realize that it was one of the reason why she love this girl.

 

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked, to which Yoona nodded enthusiastically. With that said, she gives Yoona motion to hold on her seat tightly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Just do it.”

 

“Oh-Okay… “ Yoona slowly complies, holding into her seat.

 

Seohyun check that as a cue. She reaches for a button between them and the glass roof above them instantly opens. Yoona screams in surprise when the wind blows too hard in her. Seohyun was maneuvering the control wheel, slowing down the plane as much as she wanted.

In a little while, Yoona and her was already enjoying the breeze that is brushing their body. They scream and scream, letting all of their worries to be subside by the wind. They smile and giggles to every way possible they could reach for the clouds they’ll cross path. It was like an hour of enjoyment in the air, they spent, until they finally realized that it was already over.

Seohyun slowly returned back the aircraft back to its place with smiles she had shared with Yoona.

 

--

 

“Whoa!!! Seriously! I thought you are going to kill me when you suddenly flip the plane.” Yoona exclaims, as they walk their way to an empty bench nearby. They took their seats before she could have heard Seohyun’s answer on her.

 

“Like I told you, right? I won’t ever hurt you.”

 

Yoona shot a warm smile to her, before she shifted her gazes back to the planes right before them. She took a deep breath, as she answered… “Thank you for this day.”

 

Seohyun snickered at the mention of ‘thank you’, as if it was already a goodbye. “Nope. Don’t thank me yet. Come.” Without any warning she took Yoona’s hand, dragging her out to another destination.

 

--

 

6:40pm

 

They arrived finally for like 2 hours of drive. Yoona stood with a grin towards Seohyun. “Are you sure about this?” asked her, pointing behind her.

 

Seohyun smirked. “You know I can beat you on this.”

 

Yoona shrugs her shoulder. She remembers that time in their first meet. The latter was eating so vigorously beside her. “Okay… let’s go?”

 

Seohyun didn’t responded anymore, rushing inside to the place. Yoona was left dumfounded for a moment but quickly followed behind. Seohyun was already ordering for their food to feast. About a 10 exotic dish was being placed in their table that gives them a deep swallow to their respective saliva. They both eyed each other like an eagle eye.

 

“Ready?”

 

Seohyun nodded and says… “Go!”

 

--

 

A moment later, the two finished their dish with just a good of 30 minutes. They keep on chuckling towards each other, for realizing how random they’re for this day.

 

“I didn’t know you can eat that good.” Seohyun commented.

 

“Well, I am actually a good eater.” As if proud, Yoona patted her stomach.

 

“Obviously.” Seohyun giggles, pointing to Yoona’s big stomach. But before she could let Yoona added another word, she noticed the corner of her eyes still had some ketchup. Instinctively, she took the napkin on her side and leaned closely to wipe Yoona’s lip.

 

“Thank-thank you.” were all could Yoona utter, as she grab Seohyun’s wrist and slides her hand to grab the napkin. She unconsciously blushes to the sweet gestures from the latter.

 

“I’m still going to see my father later, are you going back to the hotel immediately?”

 

Yoona nodded as response, as she wipes her lip with the napkin. For a little bit, she felt quite sad to know that Seohyun still needs to see her father. She was hoping that they could spend more time for the rest of the night.

Yes, she really wishes it all day long. After being known that it was indeed her father not some random guy, Yoona was confident to certainly give her time for the last time with this new friend she had found.

 

“Are you going to pack your things tonight?” and there goes her question, Yoona looked up in surprised. She blinks for a few times, not knowing how to response.

 

“Hmm… what’s wrong?” Seohyun asked softly.

 

Yoona bit her lower lip, letting her thoughts gather as she responded bravely. “Can-can… can I ask—“

 

Ring.. ring… Ring…

 

She groans hearing the phone rang, picking it up quickly as she distanced herself. Seohyun was left at her seat, raising her eyebrows. She took a fork in her plate and play with the in her salad. She doesn’t know why she feels alerted with the phone call. It was as if an important call that Yoona should really distance herself. Her hand over the metal fork was holding it tightly, while her eyes were on her, somehow giving her a death glare while she talk to the intruder over her phone.

 

“I don’t know what to say Jess.” Yes, it was indeed Jessica.

 

Was she jealous? Yes, she admits it. She really did.

For some reason, she was madly jealous. She was madly going to break the plate in any minute—but she can’t do anything and just let her end the call and quickly had another meaningful chat before she left to have a talk with her father.

 

--

 

Back at the Hotel…

 

“Yoona… “

 

“Hmm?“

 

“Stop wasting time on people who don’t deserve your attention. Trust me, spent time with people who care about you is priceless.”

 

Yoona once again stopped from browsing the magazine in her hand when Seohyun’s words echoed her head. It was one of the words she can’t really get. She tossed back the magazine in the coffee table, as she let a deep sigh through . She was disappointed of herself right now. How careless she is when she mentioned Jessica over their conversation earlier? Yoona sure the girl was offended with her constant bragging over Jessica.

 

“I just thought she would like to hear me out.” she mumbles to which Hara give an attention.

 

“Hear you what Miss Im?”

 

“Seo Joohyun.”

 

“What about her?” Hara had also thrown her magazine over the coffee table, as she pay attention to her boss.

 

“I think I just offended her.” Yoona mutters.

 

“Through what?”

 

“Through Jessica.”

 

“She already called?”

 

Yoona nodded slowly. A bit hesitant to share it again, but she just did it once again. “Yup… and… she just told me that… she wants to have a private vacation with me, to talk to me personally about our broke up. She wanted to give me a closure that I think I’d like also. I don’t know what have gotten into me and just really approved it though, because… I feel something really not right, when she mentioned about vacation with her... just to talk about our break up.”

 

“Then you tell Seohyun about that?”

 

“Yup. And what she told me was really indeed true. Spending time with Jessica seems to be… a waste. Tell me; am I that stupid right now?”

 

“Miss Im, tell me frankly. Have you, fallen deeply now for Miss Seo that you were too anxious there?” Hara observes.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Because as I can see from you. You were guilty that you approved to talk with Jessica… and you were affected by Seohyun’s words.”

 

“Uh… “ Yoona can’t find any words to say. She keeps her mind busy of the thought with Seohyun.

 

“This is your 2nd time to fall for someone. Don’t tell me, you don’t know that feeling of yours.” Hara said matter fact.

 

“Umm… I do actually.” Yoona showed a little smile, staring down to her lap. She flushes, thinking of herself once again—falling for someone like Seohyun.

 

“Then what’s stopping you to accept her love?”

 

Yoona stirred up in surprised. Hara seems to see her actions for Seohyun. And she definitely has a say on this. “I don’t know… I don’t know Hara… it’s like—.”

 

“Alright, let’s put it this way. Can you describe Jessica to me?”

 

Yoona chuckles. “This is like—“

 

“Just describe her features, character, or whatsoever.”

 

 “Ugh!… fine. Umm… Jessica. She’s… she’s a girl who is serious and… really so sweet. You would love her with how she will really take care of you. She would always be your… guidance when it comes to work. She was always there to see you work to be by your side. But… she’s quite… she’s quite that demanding. She’s quite the type of person who would only like to see me by her side always. She would call you because she just feels like it not minding the time even. She was… was… a bit aggressive too.” Yoona feels a bit guilty, for sharing her ex-girlfriend’s character. But at the same time, it feel so right to share her thoughts about her ex-girlfriend. After all, she and she are over.

 

“Then as you can see from Seohyun?”

 

“Seohyun. She’s a crazy girl.” Yoona giggles, thinking of this new found love?. “She does a lot of works that I never know she can. She’s so spontaneous. I thought for every minute with her, I feel so… I feel so really free. It’s like… the works will be set aside if I’ll be with her. And she will let you do what you really want to do… for instance; when we had our eating contest earlier, she gives me freedom to cheat… it wasn’t like she spoiled me because she scolded me later on. Can’t you believe it? I really don’t know with that girl… aigoo…. But at the same time, behind those craziness. She had a pure heart. She will never leave you if you need someone. She will never hurt you… she will make sure you’ll be comfortable with her. What do you think?”

 

“Tell me, Miss Im. What’s difference between them?” Hara asked, anticipating seeing Yoona realizing something.

 

For a moment, Yoona thought in silence—trying to see what she had missed from these two girls. Their difference and what she’s been wanting for her life.

 

After gathering the right words to say, she smilingly responded back to Hara.

 

“Jessica… though she’s my ideal type of girl… her being so protective towards me differs to Seohyun’s freedom.”

 

“Now what’s confusing there?”

 

“Hara… I think I’m not confused. It’s rather… afraid… that she will hurt me.”

 

“Do you think she’ll hurt you?”

 

Yoona felt silent for a while, before she had a warm smile to Hara, uttering… “I don’t think, Seohyun will hurt me… Jessica and she are different from each other. She will never be like her. Seohyun is Seohyun… and would be perfectly, a girl whom I do want to be with my life as I can see myself lying in the bed, contented and happy with my life... I think, she came to my life to grant my wish. ” Yoona said, with a single tear running through the corner of her eyes. She wiped it off instantly, realizing such a big thing she just misses to see. That whatever or whoever Seohyun was, she’s the girl she could see—would definitely change the way herself is.

 

“Miss Im. Go to sleep…. You still need to catch her for tomorrow’s flight… isn’t it?”

 

Yoona stirred up; quickly have an urge to give her answer before Seohyun could leave the country.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

The next Day…

 

“Her flight is 9am.”

 

 

“What’s her destination?”

 

“Tokyo Japan.”

 

Yoona sat at the empty bench with heavy breaths. She’s been scanning around the airport now, for about an hour, and yet she can’t yet spot the girl she really want to confess her love. She took her phone out and realizes that it was already 8.

 

“I have another hour.” She mumbles as she decided to grab her luggage and went for another round to look around the airport departure area. She was too early for her flight, that’s how determined she is to answer Seohyun’s waiting for her love.

 

From time to time, she would glance at her wrist watch, watching carefully the time; she’ll met a lot of eyes in her way. As if she was still this popular she was dressed up with a hoodie along with tight jeans and sneakers, and a match of shades.

Hara was in the side scanning around too. She would always give Yoona shrugging shoulders if she can feel Yoona’s eyes on her.

 

8:45am.

 

Yoona was simply composing herself, determined that the younger is on her way. She took a lot of deep breaths, as she eyed every girl that would meet her eyes. But it was still empty, which keeps her so frustrated.

 

8:50am.

 

Yoona was already having a headache due to the exhaust she is experiencing. The soreness in her back head was starting to hit her as she massages it thoroughly. Foot is busy walking from back and fro, while hands are sweating like hell.

There are times that she feels as if she want to pee—luckily she is, she successfully hold it there.

 

8:55.

 

Yoona’s eyes finally lighten up. Hinting of tears are all over, as a young goddess angel is making her way to the departure area. Yoona’s lips curled up while her hold to her bag drops.

 

“Damn. Why are you late?” she asked unconsciously.

 

Seohyun chuckles, stopping right in front of her. “Did I tell you to wait for me? We have different flight, isn’t it?”

 

Yoona didn’t utter any words. Her world was only focusing to Seohyun’s eyes. How amazing it was to feel her heart once again beats completely for her. There are no marks of hesitations and fear anymore as Her hand just simply lifted and finds its way to her neck, pulling the latter for a tight hug.

 

“Uh… Yoona… “

 

She feels her startling when she did it, but who cares. She just wanted to give her the warmth she’s been missing for like 2 days?

 

She let her two arms there, feeling Seohyun’s warmth—breathing—beating of heart.

Yes, Yoona is in love. Her heart had finally been healed. But not because she had let herself to have a vacation with Jessica, it was rather because of a new love she had found from a certain big eater. A girl who only knows to make her smile, to make her feel she belongs, and to make her feel being Love.

She doesn’t want to fall for her really at the first time she had meet her. However, love really can’t be dictated. It will just come to you without any knocks or any calls for you. Whether you are broken for once, love will always find its way to heal and fixed it again—through people that deserves your attention.

 

Yoona gently pulled away from the hug, pressing her forehead against Seohyun who is still so puzzled with her actions.

 

She smiles, loving her breathing upon her face.

 

 “What’s this?” as Seohyun asked in a whisper—completely unaware.

 

Yoona take that as a cue as she open to speak for her heart. “Seohyun… I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I know I was-I was stupid. Because I nearly lost you today… “She paused as she grabs Seohyun’s two hands—she distances her face away from her.

 

“You seemed like having a bad flu.” Seohyun joked, quite amuse of Yoona’s change of actions.

 

“Flu, fever… whatever it is. I only want to see you today.” Yoona said firmly.

 

“For a goodbye?”

 

Yoona shook her head. She cupped her both cheeks in her palms. Seohyun shivers. Yoona’s eyes are really captivating, that she can feel herself Goosebumps.

 

And her heart is pumping so fast. Seohyun wonders… what was on her mind?

 

“Seohyun… “ and Yoona has the answer of her confusing mind, as she started to hear her husky voice.

 

“Remember when I answered you… I want to change my life?”

 

Seohyun gulped.

 

She has a hint now that this will lead into Yoona’s answer for her feelings for her. She listened carefully, quite breathless as she brace herself.

 

 

 

“It’s you.” Yoona simply said. “Seohyun… you got me changing my self.”

 

 

 

Seohyun’s heart skips for a bit, hearing those brave words from the doe-eyed girl. Yoona simply said it with a simple yet lovable smile on her. “Does… d-does this m-means...” she stutters not able to catch the words.

 

“My lucky girl… yes… your thoughts are correct.” Yoona simply coolly said.

 

A smile crept into her lips, finally registering behind those meaningful bright smiles from the girl she love. She trembles and slowly pulled Yoona by her waist, locking her arms to her waist tightly. She shed a tear the moment she had embraced her. Yoona give it back, pulling the latter for a tight hug.

 

Finally, she was able to say it. It feels so great. It feels so relieved that she was able to say it before it was too late. Her love for the younger seems different she had with Jessica. She feels like her heart was beating faster for Seohyun unlike with Jessica.  “Seohyun… I love you… I want to be happy with you. Don’t leave the country without me.” Yoona utters.

 

Seohyun giggles at the whisper. She stirred up meeting Yoona’s cute pout on her.

 

“I want to visit Japan too.”

 

How cute it was to her liking.

 

“I am visiting my mother… I’d like you to see her too.” she responded with a loving peck to Yoona’s lips.

 

But for some reason, Yoona doesn’t like a peck and quickly captured her lips for yet another passionate kiss. Pouring her heart through the kiss she had missed as well, she was in lead to Seohyun’s startled lips.

 

Seohyun smiled between their lips, as she let herself into this bliss she now shared with her girlfriend.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Side by side, two young couples are sleeping in two of the seats inside a plane.

Destination: Tokyo Japan.

 

Seohyun stared at their two hands intertwining under them. For 2 hours passed, Yoona had finally slept in her seat while she can’t yet. Most probably, because she hasn’t told her about her plans—getting engage with her within 2 weeks. She was anxious to see how Yoona will react to this news. The cancellation of her flight to Canada was really indeed a big decision for Yoona, that she couldn’t let her break the happiness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter