Love Again 1.5

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

October 27, 2006

 

Seohyun is a pretty high class beauty. She came from a wealthy family. The only child of Seo Family, she was not the kind of every child who is spoiled. In fact, she thinks mature enough than her cousins. Being able to raise by a well known family, she is humble, well mannered, kind, caring, generous and thoughtful. Not only she is good at traits, she also has the beauty that can make guys or even girls like her. Everyone adores her, everyone fantasize her and every one really precious her. For instance, her family has protectiveness towards her. There was a time when she had a suitor, a guy suitor to be exact; the poor guy didn't last long. Just a typical rich kid should marry also a rich kid. To add it up, she's a lyricist. She composes romantic songs. 

 

"O-Okay... " Yoona nodded in understanding after being informed about this girl who she just knew a few minutes ago. As usual, she was in her bar with some party friends she always likes to hang out with. "But why is she here?" she asked.

 

"Probably, because she has a friend celebrating her birthday today. Of course, she will be the best friend for her and wouldn't mind to enter such a bar like this. And look how she behaves."

 

"Wait, that means, I can't really court her?" Probably, her friends will laugh with her statement because she was serious. But this time, they are not. They are more likely worried.

 

"Yoong, if you court her, you know your fate already." Donghae said, having a good time with his own best friend. Yoona chuckle a little, as she looked back to the girl they're eyeing for about two hours now. She had a dizzy stare to the girl, which means, she was already being captured.

 

"I don't think I will be kick out, Look what is my status right now. I am a rich kid, and really working hard for my parent's entertainment business." Yoona said as a matter of fact.

 

Hara shake her head, totally proud of how cocky can Yoona sometimes. "But I have to warn you too Yoona, if you make her fall in love to you, do you think you can take the responsibility? Don't you think, you will only hurt her in the end?"

 

Yoona's head tilted to her left. "I don't think I will. I can see myself behaving if I'll date her."

 

"Oh come on Yoona. How many hearts you have broken because of your careless sometimes?"

 

"Hara! Don't dare to call me that again."

 

"Hara, please don't start it again. You know Yoona isn't that type of a girl now. Isn't it Yoong?"

 

"Ugh! Leave me alone guys." Couldn't contain the teasing game from her friends, Yoona stood and turned to only hit someone's glass. It drops and she instinctively apologizes after being met by a wet blouse from the girl.

 

"Omo! So ssorry. I-I'll just... " Yoona stops midway as she realizes who she is currently apologizing. She stood froze, staring at her eyes so lovingly.

 

"I-Uh... It's-It's okay... I'll just change." Yoona was caught off guard. Her heart suddenly flutters just by hearing the voice that sounds so angelic. It's like for the first time, she had met someone so lovely. She blinks and blinks, unable to comprehend the feelings inside her.

 

"Omo! Yay! Hey Miss Seo, It's Hara. We're your fans." and before she could actually introduce herself, Hara and Donghae stood too to held out their hands. It made Yoona to snap from her trance.

 

Seohyun smiled to the three strangers before her. "Nice to meet you. It's my pleasure." She smiled also to Yoona.

 

"Hi! Umm... so-sorry... " Yoona could only utter, totally lost.

 

Donghae and Hara nudge the doe-eyed beauty. "Yah! Say something more!"

 

Chuckling a little, Seohyun held out her hand to introduce herself instead. "It's Okay, I'm Seohyun by the way."

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!"

 

SMACK!

 

"Ugh! fine... fine... Umm... Uh... Yoona, Im Yoona." Yoona nervously introduced herself.

 

"Yeah, The new comer Director?"

 

"You-you know me?" Yoona smile victoriously.

 

"Yeah... a little a while, through my friends." Seohyun shyly said, a little embarrass to share it.

 

Yoona and her friends look behind her, which lead them to have a bulge eyes. Because apparently, her friends are waving at them—calling for their attention, as if trying to be friends?

 

"Umm... I'll excuse first." Seohyun quickly said, walking pass at Yoona who seemed in panic as the latter only walk pass at her. She doesn't know how, but she literally followed her to the restroom. Donghae and Hara shake their heads in disbelieve. Instead of sitting back again to their seats, they approaches the girls in the next table.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh! Wait! Let me buy new dress for you then." Yoona blocks her way to the bathroom, which made the latter to look at her surprise. 

 

Seohyun simply raise a brow.

 

"Hmm? Something wrong?" Yoona was confused.

 

"Uh, nothing. I mean, I was only surprise. I thought you'll join my friends there."

 

"Yes?"

 

Seohyun fidgets to her fingers, doesn't know how to start why she 'intentionally' hit Yoona earlier. She bit her lower lip and glances at her friends behind.

 

"Hey, say something."

 

Sighing in defeat, she looks at Yoona with honesty. "I was actually expecting you to come over my table after you heard my friends calling you. Uh... yes, I did it intentionally, be-because... one of my friend is interested with you." She said, directly.

 

Yoona find it cute and smile at the shy response. "I said I want to buy you dress, that means I'm not going to be with your friends. Come." without any hesitations, Yoona reaches for Seohyun's right hand and quickly dragged her out the bar. Seohyun who was surprised could only stare back at her friends. Even they were surprised.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Here... Oh no-no... I think it's not good for you. Hmm... "

 

Seohyun was bewildered at the sight of the doe-eyed beauty. She couldn't understand even on why she was in this mall at late hours. Being with a stranger her barely knows. Nope, she had no curfew; it's just not her nature to go out without her 'real friends'. She usually only went outside if it's an important meeting or an important celebration. Likewise, she's an artist.

Yoona who is apparently in her sight never did come to her wide imagination.

 

"Umm... Yoona-ssi... I think we should-"

 

"Yes! This is perfect." Seohyun steps back a little in surprise to Yoona's exclaim voice. The latter is grinning at her so brightly, which she hasn't really seen and it feels so fresh to see the doe-eyes in her.

 

"This is... “She can't able to say something as well.

 

"For you. I think this would look perfect." Yoona was surely so happy dragging the girl once again, to the changing room. She didn't let the latter to even protest as she pushed her inside and locked the door for her.

 

"I'll wait here." Yoona said, unknowingly—the girl inside the room was blushing hardly by the dress she chooses for her. It's the same dress she had been eyeing to buy.

 

Seohyun look at herself in the mirror. She cupped her face and puffed away. "This is weird." She mutters with a slight smile.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

After less than a minute of changing, Yoona saw herself in front of an angel wearing a white/pink dress. She had smile before her, which really give her a breathless feeling. She thinks she was dead now. No, she thinks she was really in love now. Like people describe with the word 'love', she could really define it as Magical.

 

Yoona was simply being captured by a cupid.

 

"Miss, Yoona-ssi. Yah! Close your mouth!" a sales lady suddenly interrupt her thoughts, which she quickly responded by a... "Beautiful, my angel."

 

"Huh?" Seohyun nearly drops her purse upon hearing such words.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

November 20, 2006

 

"Umm... Yes!"

 

Yoona was on top of the hill. She heard i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter