Love Again [2.5]

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

March 2007

 

6:05pm

 

I had a great breakfast with her, had a nice bath, sweet moments at her recording studio and also we had a nice talk in the road. It was perfectly fine even at my working place-Dad agrees to our plan on spending with them in Jeju. And it was even fine when I brought a lot food for our birthdays, especially my gift for our birthdays.

 

"Whoa! You brought a lot for us." My princess exclaims once she saw me surprising her with the food on my hand. 

 

"It's not only these wifey, you will see later." I said as I set the cooked food my mother made for us in a table just nearby. She followed suit helping me out to bring all them in the table.

 

"Mother cooked this."

 

"Chincha? Omo! you should've said... I would've helped her as well." it wasn't surprise for her anymore. Mother always gives her support for us. She and she were almost like a mother and daughter tandem. I and father was only the big eater for their every dish for us.

 

"Nada, you know mom always love to cook for us during our birthdays." I replied and we sat down across each other.

 

"Even so. I'd like to do it every time there's an occasion... especially our birthdays." She said as I replace her empty plate with mom's own basil pesto pasta. It's our favorite pasta ever since we started dating. 

 

"Don't worry, I think one week from now was mom's birthday right? You can cook for her."

 

"I was planning actually. Hmm... What could I cook then?"

 

"Don't think about it yet, let's talk about our 3rd scene for the music video and of course... us?" I giggle and she did as well. 

 

"let's talk about the project while we have our dinner... and about us?"

 

I nodded as an agreement before I reach for the wine in the side and poured it in her own glass wine. 

 

"Thank you." she said so sweet as she caress my cheeks. I smiled at her in response after I done pouring it and as I proceed to mine.

 

"By the way, a girl called me earlier Yoong." I nearly spilled my own wine when I heard her tone turned to serious. I frowned and look at her bewildered.

 

"Come again?"

 

"A girl called me earlier, telling me that you had a night with her? Is this even true?" she asked with raising eyebrows. I was about to answer her when she did another words. "Then Hara called me that it was an obsess girl? is there anything you haven’t mention me?"

 

I knew this would come. So I face it and clear everything for her. I took her hand to my palms, wanting her to listen to me carefully. "Listen, wifey... the girl is... just some random girls in the bar I met a long time ago. She was this crazy girl ever since then. Though I really don't like her, she keeps on calling me... demanding me to go pick her up or I will lose a costumer. I guess... I was still this desperate from that time and really did what she requested. It came to the point that... that... I need also to drop her home. And that was only then I realize how she's been... she's been really so in love with me. The more I do nice to her, the more she would actually hint that she loves me. I started to avoid her after I've got that idea. I'll reject all her calls, hide myself if needed If I can see her... until months or year passes, that's when she stopped. But.. recently, I don't know where did she get the information... but she started to call me once again, and so I keep on rejecting her calls."

 

"So that makes sense... last week? When you were not so comfortable with our dinner with my parents?"

 

"Y-Yeah... my phone was constantly beeping under my pocket that time. And believe me hyun, we never had a night. In fact, I never saw her since she started to call me." I said as a matter of fact.

 

It pause thinking of something. Maybe since it's her first time to hear this information. I waited as I didn't let go of her. Her eyes were on our hands, drawing circles on it. I can feel her concerns all over our hands.

I just keep my silence, allowing her to understand what I just told her. Until after a minute passed, I was glad when I heard her answer.

 

"I believe you Yoong. Just next time, tell me everything what was going on. So that... I'll not be confused here... or even, felt entrust. Please, do tell me the next time Okay? and... careful from now on. We never know when will she hit you again."

 

I smiled in relief after I heard her that. I told myself not to hide secrets anymore and promise her to be careful. Her hand over me was simply making me realize how lucky I am with her. Her worries were all over her face. I can see it and feel it also through her touch on me.

 

"You don't have any idea how much I care about you wifey. I'll die if one day... I can see myself alone. Don't let that girl near you once again. Araso?"

 

I nodded sincerely as I plant a kiss over her palms. "I will. For you... my princess."

 

She smiled and caress my cheeks. "Let's eat." She was about to let go of her when I stopped her and hold it in place.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

I giggle. Before I could answer her, I brought her up and she was surprise when I pulled something out behind me. "Happy Birthday." I said opening my palms in front of her.

 

"OMO! what-what... is this?" She gasped in surprised.

 

Kneeling down, I open the little box in front of her. With my eyes lock in hers, I say. "Miss Seo Joohyun. Don't be surprise... because... after this promise ring... will be the engagement ring.” I just simply said and she give me the sweetest smile in the world. I took that as cue. I stood and put the ring in her little finger—intentionally disregarding her ring finger.

“Thank you wifey.” She whispers before she also did the other ring on mine too.

 

“Oh! Look at that. It matches so well.” I brought our hands up together.

 

“You’re my star?” she finally has noticed the word text in our silver ring.

 

“Yep… same goes for me.”

 

“Okay… so if we are the stars, what kind of stars are we?”

 

“Hmm… we are yoonhyun star?” I just lamely said.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Because… every time we are together, all stars up in the sky is nothing compared to how bright is our heart. We will shine the brightest—our hearts that beats together will pawn the bright star in the space. It will not be the brightest if the other will be sad. Yoonhyun star will always be the brightest, I promise you that.” I said.

 

She put her two arms in my neck bringing me closer to her. I smile as I smell the fresh strawberry scent through her hair. With a little warm she gives me, I said. “I will never let the lights within us… off. I love you.”

 

“I love you too… wifey.” She breathlessly said.

 

I pulled over to cup her face in both of my palms. The happiness I felt inside was the same as her smile at me so warm—and that’s simply the reason why I should take responsibilities. I know who I am from the start before I met her, and I am willing to leave that for this one precious girl in my life. She’s all that need. She’s all I wanted.

 

“My Precious.” I felt like leaning forward to capture her lips on me.

 

Closer and closer, I could feel her breathing. Until it was only inches apart, I close my eyes and so she is. It’s like a thousand of fireworks exploded in my stomach every time I met hers. My heart pounds like it’ll never stop. It’ll never stop from calling her name. I could feel the completeness only with her. Seo Joo Hyun who made me felt like this is no doubt the girl I would take care and treasure in this entire life.

 

“You’re… my… star.” I said between our kiss as we deepened it more passionately. I felt her hands over my forearm. Her touch that never failed to make me shivers. It’s ecstatic as she boldly explores my mouth. I thought that was a nice move and I kept her closer to mine, running my fingers in her brown hair. She moaned and so do I.

 

I can feel the fire from her even for how gentle she moves. It’s full of love. It’s full of care and assurance—Trust and faith. Every she would take to run her two hands at my back were simply amazing. Just this, I’m already in the cloud 9 of love.

 

Though I wouldn’t like to let go of this bliss feeling inside, I know I should as I slowly let go—breathless. We were panting, leaning against to each other’s forehead as our eyes couldn’t be unlocked. My thumb slowly makes way to her lips, wiping the little lipstick that scatters a little in the corner. She does the same which makes us giggle.

 

“Let’s just proceed.” She said and I was snap to my trance. Oh yeah, it’s our birthdays, today right?

 

“Uh yeah… come on.” I quickly pulled the chair for her and she sat down.

 

But before I could actually sit back to my own seat, my phone rings. To my surprised, it was the obsess girl once again. I ignore it and just proceed to my seat.

 

“Your phone is ringing… aren’t you answering it?”

 

“Uh… it’s… it’s just not that important.” I answered. “Come on, let’s eat.”

 

“Wait… “ but she stopped me. “Go answer it first.”

 

I sighed in defeat and tell her the truth that it was. “It’s the same girl again wifey, do you want me to answer this?”

 

“What? Uh… let me… let me answer that then.” To my surprised, she wanted to answer the call which keeps on ringing and ringing on my pocket.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah… give me that!”

 

Hesitantly, I handed her my phone and she did what I never seen before from her.

“Hello? Who’s this? If it’s you again whom so obsess to my girlfriend, please kindly stop now? I don’t want to be rude, but… you’re leaving me no choice. LEAVE US ALONE!!!”

 

She screamed. Thought I know it was really serious for her, I find it cute. I was amused and keep my giggling inside because she was already staring at me deathly. “Change your number wifey.” And she told me, handing my phone back.

I just stared at her in disbelieve as she started to eat vigorously. What just happened?

 

“Will you stop staring at me and eat there?” she asked, totally red by now.

 

“Uh… yeah… of course.” I literally chuckle and complied.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

9:30pm

 

Guess, we are still in the lighthouse. After that straight 2 hours of feeding each other, laughing to every fun memories, and creating another promises, we sat down in a mat with me behind her. The thick blanket that warms us is as secured between us as we were dazed by the magnificent view of the ocean before us. We were silent, just allowing the beats of our hearts echoing through our ears. My chin was in her shoulder as my arms are securing at her waist.

Suddenly the air blows hardly at us, which made me smile as she brought my hands—holding it tightly to hers. I smiled when it happened because it just feels so good to be the reason of her needed warmth.

 

A minute passed or so, it was me who first broke the silence.

 

“Wifey, I am so proud of you.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

I giggle. “Because you got me.”

 

She looks at me with a playful glare. “Err… I think it should be you to say… I’m so proud because my girlfriend is the most gorgeous girl in the world? hehe… “

 

“Ugh! I disagree. You should be proud of your girlfriend because you have the best director of this generation. Don’t you know how many award—hmph.”

 

“I know… I know… “She literally covered my mouth stopping me. I giggle and let go of her hand over my mouth.

 

“Stop tickling me again~” and then she said when I start to tickle her in her waist. I stopped and pouted my lips so closed to hers.

 

“Kiss me then.”

 

She looks disgusted and shoved me away. “No. we just had—“

 

I stick out my tongue after I done capturing her lips to mine for a quick only. She looks at me disapproved. “Wifey! What just I told you?” and she looks mad.

 

“Hmm… that what we’ve done earlier is enough? Aish! You know I love doing this to you.” I giggle leaned again forward. She shoved me away again and stood to avoid me. I quickly do the same and grabbed her back to my arms.

 

“Wifey, we’ll have another film later this 3am.” She said with a pout. If I know, she’s only making some excuse.

 

I smirked. “That will be later. Let’s celebrate our birthdays in the next level.” I said and captured her lips once again. She didn’t fight anymore and melted at my touch.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

11:30pm.

 

I woke up in my girlfriend’s touch. Slowly, I open my eyes to met her Oh so sweet smile. I slowly get up and yawned.

Yes, if you may know the lighthouse has a bed—especially made for us, as we always love to feel the love from each other.

 

“You ready?” she asked behind me. I looked back and nodded.

 

She took that us a cue and jumps off the bed. She disappeared in just a second behind a door and went back with a cake with candles lighten up.

 

“saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

sarang ha neun –Yoona shi

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da”

 

She sang in a sweet voice with a little aegyo. Like as always, I felt like in the heaven with her with me. Her love that would always make me feel so special just can’t be described. I’m so overwhelmed. Am I so lucky? Yeah, I guess I am.

 

I offered my two hands for her to climb back at our bed. My eyes were on her couldn’t be off while she started to say something with a big box on hand.

 

“Hidden inside your present box is a smaller box which says 'You're beautiful'. Inside there's another smaller box which says 'I'm crazy about you'. Inside that, there's yet another smaller box which says 'You light up my life'. And inside that there's a small ring which reads 'I love you' on its band. Do you think you could make me happy by accepting it on your Birthday today? Happy Birthday, wifey.”

 

I don’t know what to say anymore. That was the most beautiful words I have heard from her. My eyes are hinting for tears as I bit my lip to suppress it.

 

“Open it.” she offered me. “This would be another ring… but yeah… it’s just—“

 

“I hate you.” and I break down. I sob and let the tears of joy streamed down my cheeks. I couldn’t no longer hold it. It was too much for a birthday present. I know we have the same gifts from each other, but every word from her was simply just too overwhelmed for me.

 

“Oh no. why are you crying?” she chuckle and was quick to wiped my tears. She enveloped me into a tight embrace.

 

I tried myself to hold it and quickly covered my tears saying… “Let me open my present too.” I said chuckling. She give me a way and as I open the box.

 

One by one, my tears couldn’t stop while I remember the words from her earlier. Memories from the past we had as a couple for months were nothing as compared today. It means a lot to me while I open the finally box—two gold rings blinded me.

 

She took it and put it in my right small finger and so I did to hers too. Before we could eat the cake, I pulled her for a tight and warm embrace, saying… “I promise, this love will be forever.” I whispered coming from the button of my heart, doesn’t even know what’s ahead.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

December 2010

 

Our 5th year anniversary.

 

“Oh yeah!!! I love it!!!” Taeyeon unnie exclaimed before me while I was doing some search on my laptop.

Taeyeon actually is one of my friends. Basically, she’s Seohyun’s cousin/best friend. For our entire year as a couple, it was her who is always in our side to gives us advice, to give us understanding to every situation. Especially when that girl who want to stop my happiness with Hyun, she was there to save us from a near break up experience I had with my wifey. What happened? It was a year ago…

 

Flashback…

 

I woke up dizzy with my eyes so heavy. I scan around, as if the place was really that foreign to me—the smell was heavy and I couldn’t take but to grimaced as I get up. When I was about to lift my left leg off the bed, two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

 

 That’s when I realized where I am.

 

“Yoongie… one more round.” I heard a mumble behind, and so I turned just to see a stranger girl.

 

“What the hell is this?!” I shouted, feeling the adrenaline rising up in my body.

 

“You don’t know?” she laughs so hard.

 

I clenched and gritted my teeth in anger as I realized what I have done.

 

“Damn! What did you do to me?” I started to gather my clothes in a hurry.

 

“Oh come on. I thought you don’t like it?”

 

“Yah! I didn’t even know who you are!” I roared.

 

“Oops! Stop there.” she did stopped me, throwing my other clothes in the floor once again.

 

“Aish!” I hissed, ignoring her attempt as I gather back them.

 

“No matter how many times you will gather those clothes, you will never forget how amazing I am.”

 

I gritted my teeth, clenching even my two fists as I span around and grabbed the girl’s collar, pulling her up. “I was drug. I know you did it once again! Don’t ever show your face to me once again you bast*rd.” out of my anger I pushed her hardly to the bed. My visions got darken and never did I think twice to press my two palms under her neck, pressing it harder and harder.

 

“Ugh… le-let go… Yoona-ssi… “She wants me but I was just strong and pushed my further to the mattress. She begs and begs but I couldn’t hear anything and nearly killed her, if it wasn’t for Taeyeon and Hara’s arrival. They pulled me away from her in a quick motion.

 

“GET OUT HERE NOW!!!” Hara shouted right away. I was about to chase her when Taeyeon pushed me to the bed.

 

I didn’t know what happened anymore as my world started to crash. My head aches too badly and my tears streams down like a river. I was mad. Hell of mad that I bang my head to the pillow for a lot of times. Screaming in agony non-stop. I can hear all their pleads around, but I couldn’t stopped myself. My heart is aching, like I was just hit by millions of knife because I know by then, I am like cheating my girlfriend.

I scream out of my anger to myself with one last bang on the wall. I dropped and buried myself in my palms, crying my heart out.

 

“Aigoo… don’t worry Yoong, Seohyun wouldn’t know this.” It was Hara who comforted me right away.

 

“No, you know her Hara. She would be asking.” I sob and sob not knowing what will really be my girlfriend’s reaction once she’ll find this out. I just felt like I break the rule of our love. How weak am I to even let that girl drugged me?

 

“Hara, Yoong is right. It’s better if we are going to mention this to her right away. By the way, it’s 3am in the morning… I don’t think she’s in her bed sleeping now Yoong.”

 

I snap it out as I remember the last time when I reach home too late too. Seohyun was still wide awake, waiting for me. We had a little misunderstanding that time because I didn’t give her the right schedule of my filming. So she got mad. Now this? I don’t think this isn’t just a misunderstanding.

 

“I think I need to go home now.” I said wiping my tears off quickly as I could, as I get up and put on my jacket and left them with my mess.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Two bouquets of flowers, it wouldn’t be bad right? Just apologize.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter