Goal pt.2

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

I don’t know what’s going on, I was just being flabbergasted with the situation, and this girl holding my wrist right at this moment is not just a simple girl to mess around. Nicole said she’s really evil, but how come I never felt that when I saw her yesterday at the field.

I tried to let go of my hand from her tight grip but she’s just too strong that I just let her drag me, defeated.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?” I yelled at her as I was being drag.

 

“Just wait… “ she muttered.

 

All students we passed were staring at us with their eye brows rising. I just let my head keep staring in the ground; don’t want to stare back at the suspicious eyes.

 

“She's Seohyun right? why is she here again?”

 

“Right, I thought she won’t be attending this university anymore.”

 

“With the SONE ZONE’s coach?”

 

“she’s dead.”

 

“poor lady.”

 

“we should… “

 

Blah

Blah blah…

 

I heard them mumbling with each other, what’s with this students? Is this coach really that evil?

 I don’t know what to feel, but I only have in mind… I won’t be on this football team. I would never be.

 

-

-

 

I was getting already nervous when we passed some dark hidden places at the University, where are we going exactly? Is she? NO! I’m still not ready yet. I don’t want her to be my first. I shook my head trembling. No she won’t. She’s a coach, and she has her name on this University. She will never do this to me. Snap it out Seo Joohyun.

 

I still tried to let go, totally scared what she’s going to do with me.

 

-

-

 

Not long after, she stopped.

 

“We’re here.” she informed.

I look around, only to meet with a wide football field. This isn’t University’s field. I look back behind us, we were already outside the University?

 

“Don’t worry, we are just at the back of the University.”

 

“How can’t I worry? This place is… “ I paused to look around. “Not for… normal football field.”

 

“Exactly.” She turned to face me, I thought she’s going to approach me but she the other way.  She entered a small house. I think it’s some kind of locker room coz she’s already walking towards me again with a football ball and a… comfortable uniform only for football players.

 

“Wear this.” She handed me the uniform.

 

I eyed her, raising my eyebrows. “Are you… insane? I have-“

 

“Just wear this… let’s not talk about that first. I know you know this game… Miss Seo. As Nicole told me about a friend she can recommend. I bet it's you?” She said, staring at me seriously.

 

I clench how could be so like this? Insisting such a matter she doesn’t know.

“NO.” I pushed the uniform back to her as I attempted to walk pass on her, but she stopped me on holding me on my arms and pulled me closer to her, meeting her eyes.

 

“I already told you.” I yelled at her, right on her face.

 

“I will just accept your answer if you are going to prove it to me that you don’t know this game.” She said firmly. Handing me back the uniform and walk away from me.

 

“I’ll be waiting here.” she shouted.

 

I clench more my fists. She’s getting on my nerves. But I somehow want her to show that I indeed not know this game. “Fine.” I muttered, making my way to the small locker room right behind her.

The moment I entered the room, a sweet armor of strawberry entered my nostrils. How can a locker room smelled like this? Isn’t a coach quite mess?

There’s a couch on my left and on my right is a shelf of… trophies. Somehow, it looks like an office?

There’s another room in front of me. I think that’s already the changing room, so I gradually entered it.

 

-

 

Alright, this isn’t a locker room or something. This is her house, but why here? the view outside is not that nice, though it’s like a soccer field, but not a greenly grass field, it’s a dust field.

A bed on the side and a desk on the left corner of the bed. Locking the door behind me, I began to strip to change my clothes into a game uniform.

-

-

After changing, I wandered around first. There’s a large painting right on top of the bed post. It’s a painting of a father and a daughter playing with a soccer ball.

She really loves this game. I mutter, staring at the girl with her father. I wonder if it was her? Nada. I doubt so.

 

Doesn’t want to take any longer, I exited the house right away.

-

-

 

“Done.” I said. She’s already playing the ball.

She looks back at me and smiled, make me turn away from her gazes.

 

“You look good with that uniform.”

 

“Let’s just get this started.” I said bluntly, grabbing the ball on her hand as I dribbled it.

I heard her laughed.

 

“This isn’t basketball Miss Seo.” She said, walking towards me and grab the ball back.

 

“Yah! I told you it-“.

-

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

 

Yoona’s POV

I grab the ball from her grasp and distance myself from her Preparing to throw it to her, I bent over upward and throw the ball speeding towards her.

 

“Yah! I told you it-“. She wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she…

 

Surprisingly, she dodges it by kicking it back to me.

The ball passed me instead and…It entered the goal box. My jaw dropped, eyes widened.

How can she kick strong like that? I’m totally surprised.

-

-

 

Turning slowly to her, I saw her panting. “D-did… you really kicked that ball?” I asked to confirm.

My instinct is indeed true.

 

“The… that… was… I was just surprised that you throw the ball right on my face.” She shouted. Making excuses, huh?

 

“That explains.” I said, walking towards her. She steps backwards. Afraid?

 

“You know what… i-I should go.” She said, was about to walk away again but I grab her arm again.

 

“You will join our team.” I said, firmly to her. I won’t let this pass. I have a feeling that she will fill the emptiness of the team.

 

“I have decided it… and it’s a NO. It’s a big NO.” she tried to let go, but I was too strong for her.

 

“Why? Why you don’t want to join?”

 

“I just don’t want.” I think she was taken aback with my question coz she literally lowered her head.

 

“So you really know this game? Why not show to me what you got? You can’t just waste that talent of yours.”

 

She slowly looked up to me with fuming eyes. “You don’t know me.” with one last push, she successfully let go of my tight grip and runs, away from me.

 

You don’t know me

Right, I don’t really know her. Somehow it hit me. I should’ve knocked my senses. That girl is new and I don’t really know her that well. Just the name… yeah, only the name.

Im Yoona, stop insisting it. The girl doesn’t want to join your team… but how can I stopped myself knowing her capacity. I saw it with my own two eyes. She has something that I haven’t seen from any of my players, she had this aura that I can’t le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter