If You Want 4.5

Short Stories [Yoonhyun]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A blonde sat at the edge of her mattress with a messy hair. Puffing, she slowly reaches for her phone on the side and opens the last message she got from her ex-girlfriend. It was still so unbelievable that she could put a sad face regarding her ex-girlfriend’s message for her. She thought she could only shrug it, but it was too much and she did as she wanted last night. She called her girlfriend, and told her the right words. Though she still feel for her, she was the worst girl for her if she will continue this none sense relationship for her. What she needs from her isn’t what her girlfriend is giving her.

 

“Hope you'll move on now Yoona.” she mutters too loud for her boyfriend to wake up in the side.

 

“Who are you calling?” Yonghwa sat behind her, grabbing her by her waist as she plant butterfly kisses to her bare shoulders.

 

Jessica smile at the kisses. She tossed back her phone in the night stand before she entirely faces him and pushes him down. But Yonghwa isn’t in the mood, pulling his self up a she shrug Jessica on the side. This action made the blonde to pout sadly.

 

“I have my breakfast meeting. I’ll finish you later babe.” Yonghwa said, climbing off from the bed with only his boxers.

 

“Let’s shower together.” Jessica offered, stopping her boyfriend to close the door—as she step inside with Yonghwa.

 

Unknowingly, her phone vibrated.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona had finally calmed down after having a drink from the water that Seohyun had gave her. They are in her room, talking about Jessica. She told the rest of the story regarding her past relationship with Jessica. How the latter was more of a girl who wants more time from her, how she can’t really ‘no’ with her demands, and even if the latter wants a kiss. She told her a lot; even the reason on why did her ex-girlfriend cheated her.

Yoona felt relieved after she had shared it to Seohyun who never hesitates and give her comforting words. But much to her surprise, the latter had stood and did things she hasn’t imagined.

 

“What are you doing?” Yoona gasped in surprise when she opens her luggage, just to bring her things out. She was baffled as to why the latter had done it.

 

It only takes a second as Seohyun brought some of her things in the mattress and scattered it in front of her. Yoona stared at her angrily. The things were mostly coming from Jessica’s.

 

“You might be wondering why I am doing this?” Yoona looked away, wiping her tears that started to drops once more. She didn’t answer.

 

“Which one of these things is from her?” Seohyun asked firmly. Determined to do something she knows could help her friend.

 

Yoona’s gazes fell to the things in the bed. She gritted her teeth, remembering Jessica through those things. “That… wallet, earphone, iphone case, that-that… wrist watch, she also… gave that… infinity necklace.” She stopped herself, having reminded by the infinity necklace Jessica had gave her. There was a message behold in that necklace that her tears were already overflowing. The promise was no longer there, seeing herself without Jessica.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes in her sight. She didn’t think twice and grab all of the things that Yoona has mentioned. She then grabs the bed sheet and wrapped it out.

 

“Are you going—“

 

“Where’s the trash bin?”

 

“Yes?”

 

Seohyun simply left the room, to Yoona’s raising eyebrows. “Is she… wait… she’s going to throw it?” Yoona freak out. she quickly followed Seohyun on time in the hallway, blocking her way.

 

“Yah! put that down!” she demanded.

 

Seohyun scoffs out of disbelief. “You do want to move on right?”

 

“But it doesn’t mean—“

 

“This will be good for you. Move Away!” Yoona almost fell due to the loud voice she had heard. She didn’t barge anyway and stayed in her place, blocking Seohyun.

 

“Aish! Seriously!” But she hasn’t known Seohyun yet and surprisingly, she was being ignored. She followed trying to stop her, but it was too late as the latter had run as fast as she could to her way to the elevator, closing it quickly in time when Yoona had nearly reach for the elevator.

 

Yoona hissed angrily.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Present time

 

Airplane.

 

“Look I had a lot of free buffet earlier.” Yoona moves away, avoiding the food that Seohyun is shoving on her side. after that event, she couldn’t bring herself to have a good talk with this crazy girl.

 

“You don’t want?” Seohyun giggle in victory. She didn’t think twice and eat them all while the doe-eyed girl was in the side, having her own frustration towards her. As much as she wants to explain her side; throwing those things, she knows it will be another drama, and she doesn’t want to be in that again. So she chooses to ignore Yoona’s glares at her.

 

“If you want, I could delete those pics of Jessica in your laptop too.” she offered, chuckling to herself. “A past is a past, there’s no reason anymore to bring them. You heard her earlier; you should also do your part.”

 

“Wow~ like seriously?” Yoona finally had come to her sense and faces Seohyun entirely. “Who are you to say that huh?”

 

Seohyun smiled mischievously. “Your… angel.”

 

“Ugh! Seriously.” Yoona sighed in defeat, leaning back to her seat. There’s nothing to talk anyway if you are talking to a crazy little brat. it will give her wrinkles for sure if she fight for her.

 

“You told me a lot about her, but there you are, doesn’t want to throw those things. How can you move on, if in the first place, you are not taking actions?” But even so, Yoona sure this crazy girl has some sense too. Yep, she understand it too well, but the fact she did it without even giving her reasons makes her really offended.

 

“Don’t be such a drama from now on. Will you?” Seohyun shakes her head, realizing her words for the doe-eyed girl who was sulking with her laptop on her lap.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“I won’t not until you delete Jessica’s pictures too.” Seohyun suddenly dared. Yoona looked at her frowning.

 

“How—“

 

“Think for your future. Don’t stay in your past. You can’t move on further if you still keep them. if I were you, I would also want to give her a video call, saying mean things to her.” Seohyun seriously said.

 

“Damn. You are the craziest girl I’ve ever known.”

 

“Can I take that as a compliment?” Seohyun grinned mischievously. Yoona rolled her eyes out of annoyance. She didn’t responded anymore, bring her earphone out from her pocket and was about to plug it in her ear when Seohyun had grab the other one. She hissed, but she was only received by her tongue. Not only that, she even scooted closer, leaning her head to Yoona’s shoulder.

 

“Mom, give me some lullaby.” Seohyun intentionally said, causing Yoona to boil in anger.

 

But she didn’t barge anyway and just started the music. She put the volume into the highest in attempt to disturb her, but the latter didn’t even jerk away—it only makes her closes her eyes.

 

After a while, Yoona’s conscience indulges and just decided to put the volume enough for her ears for the girl in her shoulders. Her laptop was still on her lap when she had decided to close it, not missing to delete the files that relates to Jessica.

 

--

 

30 minutes passed, Yoona suddenly jerks opening her eyes, blinking for a few times to finally realized she just had a nap. She took time to regain her senses until she feel her right shoulder heavy. Slowly, she turned her head, just to be greeted by a mouth open and few saliva dripping.

 

Snores~

 

Yoona grimace and immediately look away. Luckily and it wasn’t too close or she would be in trouble.

 

Snores~

 

She literally giggle in silent hearing the continues snore.

 

“Aish! This girl really doesn’t care her image.” She hissed, as she glances once again. In defeat, An undying smile appeared in her face upon having that face close enough to her eyes. She decided to move closer and gently guided the latter’s head to much comfortable place in her shoulder. actually, neared to her neck.

 

Then when her hair covered her face, Yoona alerted on, by gently brushing it to the side of her shoulder. Another smile had crept into her lips as she could feel the warm hot breath from her. Her arms unconsciously crawled at the back, as she pulled her closer though her shoulder blades. She sat back in relax—eyes slowly closes.

 

What she just missed was how she is already feeling so comfortable with her by her arms—and her heart is feeling so good.

 

--

 

An hour passed, Yoona’s arm is starting to get limp. She winces as she couldn’t take it any longer.

 

“Seo-Seohyun… “she hastily called for her name.

 

“Hmm.. “

 

Seohyun’s eyes slowly open. She jolted up and quickly realizes Yoona’s bitter expressions. “Omo! I’m so sorry. You should’ve said.”

 

“You were enjoying the music; I don’t want to disturb someone in that situation.” Yoona reasoned. She massages her arm continuously.

 

“Tch, you are just too kind, eh?”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Anyway, should we order another dish? I had an hour of sleep, and I think I’m hungry again.” Seohyun touches her stomach, feeling it again.

 

“Are you planning to order their entire supplies?”

 

“Omo! I can do that?”

 

“Yes, if you will be their maid.” Yoona jokes, giggling.

 

“Serious?” but Seohyun seemed serious.

 

“Do I look joking here?”

 

“Hmm… you seemed.”

 

“Then take it as a joke. Aigoo… I can’t believe you.” Yoona really couldn’t take and shakes her head. This girl is not only a headaches, she’s also as innocent? No. it’s not. How can she be innocent though? She knows a lot of things, but she can be joke. “I wouldn’t be surprised if one day, you’ll be crying because someone had joke at you.”

 

“Well, I’m just going with the flow though. Hehe… wait, I’ll be back.” Seohyun left Yoona with other undying smiles. Yoona is definitely enjoying her company. If it wasn’t for her crazy thoughts, she’ll perfect to her eyes. But even so, does that counts? She just loves her company now. Seohyun, the daughter of a well known company is unexpectedly having her good times with her. It never came to her wildest imagination.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sweden

 

 

After 4 hours of non stopping flight, Yoona’s team together with Seohyun dropped their luggage to their respective rooms. Yoona had her shower quickly as soon as she arrived and get up with her favorite pajama. Like as always, she was in her files, for another conference she’ll have tomorrow. She needed to finish it as soon as possible as she will be the honor to do the conference.

She was in her bed doing her presentation in the guide of Hara; to everything she’s going to add it in her presentation.

 

“How many guest?”

 

“a total of 50 guests Yoona. Last year it was 30.”

 

“Not bad. Who will be some of the important companies?”

 

“We have from different companies. Such as shoe company. Wardrobe… and… mostly were autos. Wow. This is Big Miss Im.”

 

“I know right? That’s why I should finish this presentation.”

 

“Have you tried contacting your father regarding this?”

 

“I did. earlier.”

 

“What did he said?”

 

“As usual, he’ll just send me her regards to all leaders.”

 

“I see.”

 

“How was the venue?”

 

“It’s on the go. We have the best food too when I tried it earlier… and guest what Miss Im?”

 

“Say it.”

 

“Seohyun joins me in the food testing.”

 

Yoona isn’t surprised anymore, but it did make her chuckle. “That girl… just be sure she’ll not be able to rock the stage again. This conference should suppose to be solemn.”

 

“I have guessed it already Miss Im, and I cancel the break time. They’ll replace it with only music filling the entire ballroom.”

 

“That’s my girl. What about the securities?”

 

“Sweden Police are on it.”

 

“The medias?”

 

“They’ll be sure they’ll in peace as soon as the conference started Miss Im.”

 

“By the way, what about Hyundai? Are they on this?”

 

“I didn’t read it on the list. So most probably, they were not going.”

 

“Hmm… that’s good.”

 

“Good?”

 

“Because for sure, Seohyun will be in trouble.”

 

“oh?”

 

“Just like the last time Hara.”

 

“Ah yeah… but I was surprised. Wow… you seemed to be worried if that girl will be caught?”

 

Yoona stopped what she’s doing. She looked at Hara across her with a little giggle. “I think I was more on concern on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter