Epilogue - 4 years later

Deceiving

 

As he stepped outside from the foggy bathroom, Kyuhyun only wore a towel wrapped around his waist. While drying his hair, he noticed his husband with eyes focused on the screen of the notebook while lying down on the bed. “Ryeowookie?” he chanted his name fondly, but was ignored since the younger was wearing headphones. Wriggling his eyebrows, Kyuhyun wondered what could attract his lover’s attention more than him half .

Sneakily approaching the younger, he was about to question Ryeowook what he was busy with, until his eyes rested on the screen – his pure angel was watching . Hastily snatching one of the headphones, he demanded some explanation. “Why are you watching this?”

Startled by the action, Ryeowook finally averted his gaze from the screen to stare at his lover eyeing him skeptically. “My classmates told every young man watch these, so here I am” the younger admitted sheepishly while hooking his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck.

“For some reason I feel the need to ravish you. You provoked me now.” Kyuhyun murmured seductively, as his lips lingered on Ryeowook’s jawline. Rolling his eyes, the younger tried to push his needy lover away. “How does one watching turn you on? Is this some sort of awkward voyeurism?” Although trying to avoid the lustful kisses that the older carefully placed on his throat, it was inevitable because he eventually was pinned down.

“Your classmates are absolutely correct, but they forgot to mention about the young, single male. You have me to satisfy your ual desires, which I guarantee is better than watching this.” He held the younger’s waist, removing the latter’s clothes. “We’ll be late for the ceremony, Kyu” Ryeowook tried to remember his husband about their schedule for the evening, but his legs were already being parted.

“It’s still 6 o’clock. The ceremony is only at 8. Also, I am giving my needy husband attention, since I seem to be lacking in such aspects.” Kyuhyun couldn’t resist the pout that formed on Ryeowook’s lips – it made him want to kiss it away. “You are probably the only person on earth that is jealous of .” The younger murmured humorlessly, starting to giggle when Kyuhyun held his hips firmly.

“It tickles” Kyuhyun snorted at how easily Ryeowook could break his mood to have – why he had to forgot the spot where his lover felt ticklish? “Fine! Just go take your bath or else we’ll be late for good” the detective groaned while releasing the smaller man underneath him – hastily sitting on the edge of the bed. Suddenly, he felt arms enveloping him in an embrace from behind.

“Take a shower with me” The younger audaciously suggested as he strategically pressed light kisses on Kyuhyun’s nape. “Then we won’t be late” Ryeowook seductively muttered. He chuckled as the immediate answer was the older lifting him on his arms while heading to the bathroom – even though he just got out from it.

================

Ryeowook was limping when they were heading to the place where the event would be held – he was cursing Kyuhyun for being such a needy lover. In those four years together, there were some conflicts between them from silly discussions to serious one.

No relationship was entirely perfect.

The main difference was that both were willing to make this relationship work, hastily giving up their pride in order to apologize. It was a mutual feeling shared between them: it was a waste to lose time fighting when they could be cuddling instead.

Life was too short to keep suffering.

Despite their differences, Ryeowook had no complaints about Kyuhyun. The man knew how to conquer him over and over again – their love only grew stronger on these four years. Ryeowook tightened his grip around Kyuhyun’s hand, smiling shyly at the older who simply gestured for him to lean against him in case his backside hurt.

As they finally entered in the place, they headed to the main stars of the night. “God. Even on my day you two can’t hold back?” the man spoke soon after he noticed the younger limping. “We can have whenever we want, despite being your day or not” Kyuhyun retorted rudely, causing Ryeowook to hit his chest.

“Congratulations, my soul mate” Ryeowook smiled brightly sharing with Sungmin a warm embrace. A loud snort could be heard from the jealous lover, he was ignored though – why both had to act so sickly sweet whenever they met?

Time indeed did wonders, after 4 years Sungmin was able to overcome the loss he suffered and found someone that truly could complete him. Sungmin’s fiancé was approaching them to greet, when Kyuhyun softly patted his back. “Please make sure your bed skills are sufficient to keep those two apart” he muttered in a rather menacing tone, causing Ryeowook to growl – it was obviously a joke, but he did sound rather serious about it.

“Why? Are you lacking them to keep Ryeowook?” Sungmin mocked the detective, successfully making him roll his eyes. Sungmin’s fiancé heartily laughed – he knew Sungmin and Kyuhyun had some sort of friendly agreement, though they couldn’t lose the chance to annoy each other. “Siwon-sshi, please take care of him well from now onwards” Ryeowook politely requested to the fiancé while the other two were busy throwing witty remarks at each other.

Siwon nodded while he stared at the other two with amusement, until they eventually had to stop because the couple had to greet other guests. “You are 29 already, yet you act like a child” Ryeowook scoffed, receiving a stunning grin from his lover. “It would be too boring if I acted my age, isn’t it?” he answered while kissing his husband passionately – Ryeowook was surprised by the sudden action, but he had absolutely no complaints, since he loved Kyuhyun’s impulsive actions.

Afterwards the ceremony, the newly married couple disappeared from the party – probably they had a flight for their honeymoon. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were dancing intimately, ignoring their surrounds. “See? I told you the party was meant for the guests” the young detective smirked as he finally was able to prove what he said years before.

Ryeowook nodded weakly as an answer, not really paying much attention to what the other said – he would act cocky if Ryeowook actually expressed something to his statement. “Why isn’t Henry here? I am quite sure he had a friendly relationship with Sungmin” The younger questioned curiously as he noticed his absence. “Henry is at China chasing after his dream.” Kyuhyun nonchalantly answered – he didn’t want to disturb their moment with useless information.

As they moved slowly to the ballad song, Ryeowook rested his head on Kyuhyun’s chest. His eyes suddenly turned empty – what if this comfortable embrace vanished again? Would he be able to stand for himself this time?
There was nothing he was more scared of than losing Kyuhyun.

In 1 year he would graduate as a lawyer.

In 1 year they would complete 5 years together.

Would their love remain the same despite the time passing by?

“I love you. I will love you even when you get all wrinkled, just like you did during our shower ” Kyuhyun teasingly uttered, interrupting his depressing thoughts – it felt like the older was able to read him fully even though he had a strange way of reassuring him.

“Sometimes I wonder why I love you. You have so many flaws to overlook” Ryeowook mockingly made such statement enjoying the indignant expression his lover made. Kyuhyun started murmuring about how there was nothing to not love about him, causing the younger to burst out in laughter.

Now he certainly didn’t have Sungmin to resort for help – the other deserved to live a life without a burden to hinder his happiness. “Would Sungmin be mad if he knew?” Ryeowook chuckled in amusement as they headed outside – they craved to share their intimacy in the comfort of their home.

Their hands were interlocked as Kyuhyun dragged Ryeowook along with him towards the car – he would reassure his husband as many times the latter needed.

Nothing would be able to break the apart.

“I don’t know. But he should be thankful that we went through the trouble of making Siwon break up with his previous lover.” The mischievousness spread on Kyuhyun's features.

Both smirked.

They were the masterminds behind Sungmin’s marriage after all.

==================================

And that was how Sungmin was deceived!! Há I am such a joker XDD /shots self OTL

Thank you for everyone that followed this fanfic :)