Haunted

Deceiving

 

“Perhaps staying on a single bed will be too cramped for us” Kyuhyun pointed out, not particularly minding the fact, since he could hold Ryeowook close to him. The younger couldn’t remain calm as his eyes would automatically meet with the picture of two kids sweetly holding hands.

“Am I a mere substitute?” Ryeowook averted his gaze from the photo as he turned his back to the older, pleading for a proper answer, since he couldn’t find a reason to receive that necklace as a present. Suddenly, lips gently pressed against his nape. “Of course not” Kyuhyun assured him as his mouth travelled lower to the younger’s shoulder.

Ryeowook turned around in order to face the older, stares immediately meeting. “It’s still morning and you’re already having improper thoughts?” he joked as his eyes lowered drown on the sight of Kyuhyun’s lips, unconsciously his own lips. “Teasing me like that, it’s obvious I’d have such impure thoughts” Kyuhyun also stared at those enchanting lips, slowly decreasing the gap between them.

As his eyes slowly closed, Ryeowook shared one last look at the picture successfully being bothered by it. “I can’t.” he muttered as he used his right hand to push the older away. “It’s like I am not welcomed here” Ryeowook buried his head on Kyuhyun’s chest in an attempt to distraught his senses.

“Ignore it” Kyuhyun whispered soothingly, although he could simply get rid of the photo, there were a great amount of photos that contained Henry together – it would just like trashing his entire childhood. “Focus on me.” The young detective instructed as Ryeowook lifted his gaze again, only to have his lips attacked by a very hungry Kyuhyun.

The heated kiss extended as Kyuhyun topped Ryeowook and pressed him against the bed. “Mmf” it was a muffled moan, but it was enough to turn Kyuhyun on. Suddenly, heavy knocks could be heard, causing the older to growl in frustration. “Do not interrupt!” he loudly answered once he took a break from kissing the younger, allowing the latter to regain his breath.

“Like you are busy with somet…” the voice got louder once the door opened, causing Kyuhyun to frown as he immediately made Ryeowook bury his face on his chest. The mere sight of that person certainly affected him in some way. “Get out!” he rudely spoke to the person who just intruded in his room – Henry. “Calm down, how was I supposed to know you brought one of your casual partners” the trespasser calmly stated while watching them with a tint of amusement.

“He isn’t casual, leave now.” Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed in hatred as he spoke with his ex, who simply shrugged. “Why are you hiding him then? Just let me see his face” although reluctant, Kyuhyun released Ryeowook who stared at the new face with curiosity, studying his traces wondering what they had in common.

It didn’t take long for Henry’s sight to catch the pendant still lying around the younger’s neck. “I see. Nice to meet you.” Henry greeted with a smile as he received menacing glares from Kyuhyun. “We should talk later, if you don’t die from suffocation before, right Kyuhyun?” Henry couldn’t help but pin his ex-boyfriend, a large grin on his lips.

“Just get lost” he discourteously dismissed Henry, returning his attention to Ryeowook. The younger was uncomfortable with the tense atmosphere – it didn’t seem to have any yearning from them, but he might be wrong.

Henry turned around and slammed the door, walking away with his mind completely clean – like he did nothing wrong. Ryeowook kept staring questioningly at Kyuhyun. “What he meant about the suffocation part?” he questioned once there was absolutely no signs of Henry to be nearby the room. “Don’t mind him. He broke up with me saying my love was suffocating.”

“Oh” Ryeowook couldn’t find any words to console the older, but instead he placed a gentle peck on Kyuhyun’s lips. “You are right. This room is haunted with the past. Let’s try to find a hotel nearby, this way you can be as loud as you can when you moan” Kyuhyun teasingly said as his hands travelled towards the younger’s backside – it was a short journey though, because it was slapped right away by Ryeowook.

“Depraved” Ryeowook shyly murmured as he noticed he was still wearing the necklace. “Please, remove this. I don’t want you remembering your ex every time you stare at it” he politely requested as he didn’t wish to discuss about that anymore. “You already claimed this as yours. I can only see you when I look at it” Kyuhyun uttered close to his ear, causing him to nearly flinch from the warm breath.

“Then if I gave you as a present the silver band Sungmin is currently wearing that contains our names engraved on it, would you blindly wear it?” Ryeowook sharply asked. “You’re right.” Kyuhyun admitted as he unclasped the necklace, immediately starting to place kisses on the empty spot on Ryeowook’s chest – the place where the pendant used to rest.

-------------------------------

“Cho Kyuhyun, you certainly don’t fool me.” Henry murmured as he walked downstairs to chat with the rest of the family. “Your overprotectiveness was such that you’d even lose your mind if someone badmouthed your lover to you, yet you did not even move from the place you were at.” Henry examined Kyuhyun’s actions, wondering what the purpose of the latter bringing that particular boy here was – maybe he should inform Sungmin about it?

Nah. Henry was quite sure Kyuhyun somehow found a way to do it himself, since he hated Sungmin so much.

“Still going easy on me as I can see” Henry chuckled knowing the power he had over the other. Usually, when Kyuhyun heard any word that he thought it was insulting, he would beat the other guy up – that was lovely, though his jealousness was such sometimes even his friends would end up in that list.

“Kim Ryeowook, that’s certainly a name that I hate” Henry finalized his trail of thoughts, not bothering to think further about the case – soon he would discover anyway.