Wrongdoings

Deceiving

Henry leaned against the doorframe hindering the path – though Kyuhyun was still motionless on the same spot. On his lips there was a noticeable smirk, seemingly mocking Kyuhyun with the outcome. “You deserved this. This was my way of helping Sungmin” His ex-boyfriend nonchalantly stated such fact, causing the young detective to grimace – his anger was rising.


“Why? Don’t you want to have Sungmin for yourself?” Kyuhyun scowled indignantly as he couldn’t understand how this would be favorable to Henry if those two resumed their relationship. A sarcastic laugh resounded through the room, as Henry finally stared at his old friend.

"I know how to love, unlike you. I knew from the very beginning I had no chance with Sungmin when he fell in love for that boy, so I should at least help them to be together – even if I dislike Ryeowook. Yes, we slept together a couple of times, but there were no feelings involved. Your lover disappeared for less than a day so you immediately reached the conclusion that he cheated on you. Who are you? You were ‘the other’ from the very beginning. You also stated before you didn’t care about Ryeowook. You can't even trust your lover without suffocating him. You didn't change a bit." Henry pointed out every mistake Kyuhyun did, successfully making the latter to feel ashamed.

Smiling bitterly, Kyuhyun tried to contain his tears that were already falling. With empathy, Henry stepped inside the room, stopping near the entrance. “Amend your mistakes and go after him” Henry gently smiled, knowing how that boy must mean a lot for his childhood friend. Amidst his astonishment, Kyuhyun processed those words immediately chasing after the younger.

The weather outside was colder than usual. Kyuhyun immediately started to worry for Ryeowook as he was unable to tell which direction the younger went. He fished his cellphone inside the pocket, dialing one number. “What?” the voice answered obviously annoyed for being bothered. “Myungsoo, help me!” Kyuhyun pitifully begged as he needed help to search for the younger – Ryeowook couldn’t be far away, since he had nowhere to go.

-------------------------------

Ryeowook kept wandering on the streets near Kyuhyun’s place – he didn’t have anywhere to go. He had absolutely nothing left. The younger thought if he should beg for mercy to Sungmin or simply return to his parents’ home – none of those seemed a good option. Tears streamed down on his delicate features. Inside his mind there was a mix of: regret, hatred, insanity dominating it.

Sungmin was right. He wasn’t the pure boy who would easily forgive others. Instead all he had in mind was how to teach Kyuhyun a lesson for using him so cruelly. The pain and hatred only intensified as he remembered how he lost everything in a mere instant, just because of his foolish will to get his revenge on Sungmin. Why was he caught between their idiotic fight?

He had absolutely nothing to do with their past relationships. Due to the many tears already shed on a single day, Ryeowook felt tired – what he did wrong in his life to deserve this kind of thing? Sungmin most likely wouldn’t want to see him again so soon after what he purposely did. He didn’t feel like seeing Kyuhyun, because he simply couldn’t trust on the young detective anymore.

His legs were already tired, so he decided to sit down to rest them – also to let his mind wander to happier thoughts, instead of those conflicting ones. Suddenly, he felt arms enveloping around his petite body, successfully frightening him. “Caught you.” Kyuhyun tiringly murmured as he tightened his hold around the younger, afraid the latter would run away again.

Immediately, Ryeowook’s features darkened as hatred took over his thoughts – he was still hurt from the incident earlier. Blinded by hatred, Ryeowook remained motionless allowing the older to hold him – though he enjoyed being held by him again. “Bring me with you” he said amidst his sobs, both in desperation and agony – he couldn’t endure this pain anymore.

Confused by how easily Ryeowook gave in, he simply lifted the younger on his arms while going towards his car. “I can walk” the younger stubbornly stated, but Kyuhyun didn’t put him down. “It probably hurts walking. You did have twice after all.” Though it hurt for him to say those words, the older tried to remain calm – if he snapped again he would surely lose Ryeowook.

Nighttime hastily arrived, since it took so long for Kyuhyun to find Ryeowook. They were on Kyuhyun’s apartment, the young detective gently placed Ryeowook on his bed. “Rest. I’ll call my parents and order food. Do you have anything you’d rather eat?” Kyuhyun gently caressed Ryeowook’s cheek with the back of his hand, receiving a glare from the latter.

“I don’t feel like eating” Ryeowook nonchalantly refused as he bit his bottom lip, unable to control the anger rising on his mind. Kyuhyun stared at him awkwardly as he decided to order something just in case the younger felt like eating later. Every time Kyuhyun gazed at the younger’s orbs, he could only see emptiness – this worried him.

As the young detective completed all the tasks he mentioned earlier, he returned to the bedroom to find Ryeowook fast asleep with a dry path of tears on his features. Kyuhyun smiled bitterly, wondering if Ryeowook would ever return to his bright state – he seemed so happy before. A yawn run past his lips, he was tired due to the search for Ryeowook he made earlier and also from the stress of losing the younger on the morning.

He occupied the space beside Ryeowook, pulling the younger to his embrace – he wouldn’t allow him to escape again from his grasp. Then sleep took over and he also fell unconscious on the bed.

During his deep slumber, Kyuhyun felt a discomfort, causing him to wake up. Startled, he stared at the younger sitting on his hips, staring innocently at him – his hands were tightly tied to the bedpost. “R-Ryeowook?” he uttered in shock as he tried to free his wrists from the knot well made.

“Is this a joke?” Kyuhyun shivered when the younger shared a smile – though it was a twisted one. Ryeowook leaned forward, starting to carefully his shirt, revealing Kyuhyun’s pale skin underneath the fabrics. “Ryeowook?” the older tried to attract the other’s attention, but the latter was concentrated on pressing his lips against his chest.

The emptiness still could be seen on Ryeowook’s eyes, this time mixed with insanity. “Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun desperately yelled as he was unable to move his arms, he needed to stop the younger from doing something so recklessly.

“Close your eyes, Kyuhyun ah” the younger lustfully requested, voice purposely husky. Gulping, Kyuhyun didn’t dare disobeying the other – this kind of behavior coming from the pure boy he knew was so awkward. As his eyelids swiftly closed, he felt lips pressing lightly against his throat, until he felt a cold metal being pressed harshly on the same spot.

Opening his eyes in shock, he saw Ryeowook smirking at him holding firmly the gun. Suddenly, his smile disappeared morphing into a sour expression. Ryeowook remembered quite well when Kyuhyun said he used to work as a criminal detective before, so he probably had one gun. All he had to do was search for it.

“If only your existence ceased, things might rewind to how they used to be” He coldly stated as insanity could be seen on his eyes – there was only hatred expressed on those orbs that used to be so pure and innocent. Amidst his frightened state, Kyuhyun’s eyes rested on Ryeowook’s finger that menacingly was placed on the trigger.

He should face the consequences of his own wrongdoings.

----


Small curiosity~ This fanfic was supposed to be a oneshot where Kyuhyun was the cheater. In the end I made him the detective and added Sungmin on the fanfic. The end of this chapter was the original idea of the oneshot :) /prepared to be killed in 3... 2...