Decision

Deceiving

 

“Let’s trade, I’ll give you this flower and you’ll tell me your name. Fair, isn’t it?” the unknown man proposed with lips curled into a beautiful smile, one that made him captivated.

Ryeowook’s eyes fluttered open as he had that dream (or nightmare?) again – it was actually a memory of when he first met with Sungmin. Underneath him, he could feel a soft mattress. Strange, because the last thing he recalled was falling asleep on Kyuhyun’s lap while the latter lured him with sweet words. His heart skipped a beat once he felt strong arms encircling his waist – unfortunately he knew it was probably only the detective. The simple thought of betraying Sungmin terrified Ryeowook, he was always devoted to his boyfriend.

“Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun drowsily questioned as he felt the boy in his arms suddenly struggling, interrupting his lovely slumber again. “I need to return” the shorter desperately uttered as he had pessimistic thoughts about not being with his fiancé – was he troubled for not staying home and obediently waiting for Sungmin? Growling in moodiness, Kyuhyun covered Ryeowook’s mouth with one of his hands. “You can be so annoying sometimes. Sleep again” the detective grumbled as he kept the other’s mouth strongly shut so he wouldn’t need to hear such useless words again in such an early hour of the morning.

As expected, Ryeowook remained quiet, but Kyuhyun sighed in resignation after he felt the wetness from the other’s tears on his hand. “Cry as much as you want, I am going back to sleep.” Kyuhyun decided he would stop holding the petite man in order to give comfort – what was the point when all the latter wanted was his dear fiancé? “S-sorry” the shorter hopelessly stuttered, looking ashamed of his own pitiful actions. Kyuhyun paid a short glance at the boy who was trying to keep his state as steady as he could.

“Instead of suffering every freakin’ day of your life, pay back in the same coin” Kyuhyun offered wearing a mischievous smile as he pulled the small body closer to him. “I … love him” Ryeowook weakly muttered as his resolution was weakly falling apart as he watched the other nearly ending the gap between their lips. “I told you before you fell asleep that I’d offer you anything… just tell me what you wish for” once again he murmured poisoned words in order to coax the other into accepting his offer.

“… I am not sure about that” Ryeowook tried to avert his gaze from the handsome detective, but he had to admit being held by those arms certainly felt comfortable.

Ryeowook inhaled the sweet scent from the red rose he just received while sharing a disconcerted smile. “I am not supposed to accept presents from strangers” he tried to return the present he just received, but the man simply smiled brightly. “Then allow us to know each other properly on a date. My name is Lee Sungmin” The petite man was flushed by the sudden invitation when he was just buying flowers for a friend of his that suffered an accident. “I am Kim Ryeowook” the answer was finally delivered while both kept exchanging intense gazes.

“Say it” the detective demanded while intensely watching the other conflicted about taking a decision. “I want… a rose” Ryeowook muttered faintly as he could feel the breath of Kyuhyun’s very close to him. Why was he requesting for this? It was such a foolish thing to keep hanging onto the past. It’s gone the time when Sungmin would give him a rose in each date they had. The taller remained speechless for half a second as he processed those words in his mind – why it was such a simple request?

Slightly curious, also a bit disappointed about the choice, Kyuhyun placed a gentle kiss on Ryeowook’s cheeks. “Anything you want, precious. Now stop letting your face be stained with tears and sleep.” Gladly, Ryeowook nodded and rested his head very close to his chest. It was soothing to hear the steady breaths from Kyuhyun, it allowed the petite man to actually calm down and crave for the warm embrace more than he should. “Sweet dreams, precious” Kyuhyun whispered lowly as Ryeowook finally was able to shut his eyelids – it was so peaceful.

Once Kyuhyun certified the other had fallen into a deep slumber, his handsome features were filled with a sinful smirk, revealing his rotten side. “Enjoy yourself while I shatter all of your happiness” he thought while observing the petite man holding onto him like his life depended on it.

-----

Sorry another short chapter :P